Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Application form will be released tentatively in the month of June 2022 for UG & PG programs. Jamia conducts the University level entrance examination every year in the field of education, arts, humanities & language, law, engineering & technology, social sciences, etc. Admission for Engineering and BDS courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main and NEET respectively. Candidates can go through the whole article below to know more details about JMI UG and PG Admission 2022.
JMI Admission 2022 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be announced|
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of Jamia Admission 20201 in the below-mentioned table:
|Registration Starts||June 2022|
|Registration Closes||July 2022|
|Application Window Editing||August 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2022|
|JMI Entrance Exam (UG/PG)||August 2022|
|JMI exam for B.Tech/ B.E/ BDS admission||September 2022|
|Result Declaration||September 2022|
|Admission Closed||September 2022|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Test Date, Result - Admissions
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Jamia Millia Islamia Admission application form is given below.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed form only.
- The university will provide the correction facility for correction of the mistakes during the application correction period.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy of the application to the university.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
JMI Admission 2022 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the JMI Application Fee is given below.
|Faculty/Centre Offering the Program||Exam Fee|
|AJK Mass Communication Research Centre||Rs. 700/-|
|Centre for Management Studies|
|Centre for Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Sciences|
|Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)|
|Faculty of Education|
|Faculty of Engineering Technology (Except B.Tech.)|
|Faculty of Dentistry|
|Faculty of Law|
|All other Faculties/Centres||Rs. 550/-|
|M.Phil. and PhD.||Rs. 1500/-|
Note: The application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: JMI 2020 Application fee can be submitted through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online: Debit/credit card & net banking.
- Offline: Through Demand Draft.
How to fill the Application Form of JMI Admission 2022?
The procedure of filling the JMI 2022 Application form is given below.
- STEP 1- Visit official website. i.e. www.jmi.ac.in
- STEP 2- Now click on the ‘Application Form 2020’ tab.
- STEP 3- Select for the programme to apply.
- STEP 4- Now proceed to fill application form.
- STEP 5- Enter all personal details, email id, and phone number in the application form.
- STEP 6- Fill in qualification details, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other asked details.
- STEP 7- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- STEP 8- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per the official specifications.
- STEP 9 Pay the application fee
- STEP 10 – After fee submission, take printouts of filled in the application form.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check their eligibility for the respective course before applying. Eligibility criteria will be different for various courses.
For UG Admission:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: Candidate must have passed his/her Higher Secondary examination(class 12) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects.
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination(class 12) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination(class 12) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- B.F.A: Students must have passed their Higher Secondary examination(class 12) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
For PG Admission:
- MBA: Candidate must have done his/her Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least an aggregate 50% marks secured in it.
- MCA: Student must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/ Science/ Natural Science / Social Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidate must have a B.Sc. degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in Physics.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Students can take an overview of exam pattern organized by JMI. It is mentioned below:
|Exam Pattern||Online mode|
|Type of Questions||The question paper will have objective/multiple-choice questions.|
|Number of questions||The number of questions varies according to the course chosen by the candidate.|
|0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong questions in all the programs (except M.Phil. & PhD)|
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the JMI 2022 Syllabus is mentioned below:
- If a candidate is applying for the UG course, then the syllabus will be from class 11 and class 12.
- If a candidate is applying for the PG course, then the syllabus will be from Graduation subjects.
- Also, there will be an interview for PG course and the questions will be related to the topics of graduation level.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
The detailed information regarding the JMI Admission Preparation tips are given below.
- The candidate must go through the complete syllabus mentioned by the JMI University.
- Applicant must make their preparation strategy according to Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam question paper.
- Before preparing for the exam, Applicants must prepare a suitable timetable and prepare accordingly.
- Gather all the information regarding the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare from the Last year question papers and sample paper to know more about the exam pattern.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the JMI Admit card is mentioned below:
- The admit card will be released before the exam in online mode.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website.
- After printing the admit card, an applicant is needed to paste their self-attested passport size photograph on the notified space.
- Only those candidates who bring a valid hall ticket shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates have to submit one hall ticket to the invigilators at the exam centre.
Jamia Millia Islamia 2022 Answer Key
The details regarding the JMI Admission 2022 are given below:
- JMI 2020 answer key will be released after the commencement of the exam.
- The authority will release the answer key in online mode.
- Candidate can download the answer key form the official website.
- The answer key includes answers of all the questions from the exam.
- Candidates can easily evaluate their marks on the basis of the answer key.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Result
The vital information regarding the JMI Result 2022 is mentioned below:
- JMI Result 2022 will be issued in the month of October 2022.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The University shall prepare the merit list of qualified candidates in various courses.
- There will be no provision for rechecking or re-evaluation of the answer papers.
- No intimation about a declaration of the entrance result will be sent to candidates by post.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Counselling
The Vital information regarding the JMI 2022 Counselling is mentioned below:
- Based on the entrance exam, the candidate will be shortlisted for a further counselling round.
- If candidates obtain less than 30% marks in the descriptive part of the exam, he/she will not be shortlisted for interview/admission.
- JMI Counselling will begin after result declaration. During the counselling process, candidates must bring their document along with originals for verification.
- After verifications, students must fill the “Student Registration Form”.
- It will be obtained from the respective Dean’s Office/Department/Centre.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of programs for which he/she are seeking for admission.
- JMI will be done based on filled choices, merit list and availability of seats.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Highlights
The vital information regarding the JMI Admission is given below.
|Admisison Name||JMI Admission 2022|
|University Name||Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance Test||B.Tech/ B.Arch: JEE Main|
|Other UG/ PG Courses: Entrance Test conducted by JMI|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D.: Written Test+ Interview|
How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) follows a common application process for all the courses. The application form can be filled by visiting the admission portal of JMI followed by fee submission through Credit/ Debit card or Net-Banking.
What is JMI exam?
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University conducts Jamia Millia Islamia entrance test to shortlist candidates for admission in various UG and PG.
How do I contact JMI?
Jamia Millia Islamia University Contact Number 011-2698 4617. All India Number(s): 011-2698 1717. 011-2698 4617.