Jamia 2019 Spot round counselling ha been released on 16-17 August 2019. Jamia Millia Islamia was founded in the year of 1920 at Aligarh. This university offers courses in the field of education, arts, humanities & language, law, engineering & technology, social sciences, etc. The candidate has to qualify the entrance exam conducted by JMI to get admission in various courses. Jamia Admission 2020 in engineering courses will be done based on JEE Main and BDS admission will be done through NEET scores. Aspirants can check entire information of Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2019 including application, eligibility criteria, important dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
- Jamia 2019 Spot Round counselling has been released on 16-17 August 2019. Click here>Counselling
- Jamia 2019 Result for UG & PG courses has been released on 15 June 2019.
- Click here> Result.
- Jamia 2019 Answer Key has been declared on 03 June 2019. Click here> Answer key
- A document that needs to be uploaded for Admission in PhD Courses. Click here> Document Upload Info.
Official Site: https://www.jmi.ac.in/
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2019-20
Schedules have been declared. Candidates can check dates of Jamia Admission 2019:
|Events||B.Tech||For Other Courses||M.Phil/PhD|
|Online Application form||25 February 2019||14 March 2019|
|Last date of Application form||15 May 2019||29 April 2019||28 June 2019|
|Application editing window||30 April 2019||30 April 2019||29 June 2019|
|Admit card||–||16 May 2019||05-10 July 2019|
|Exam date||Through JEE Mains 2019
|21 May-04 July 2019(UG) & 09 June-10 July(PG)||21 July 2019|
|Result||25 June-05th July 2019(B.Tech) &15 June-25 June 2019(B.Arch)||10 June-30 July 2019(UG) & 25 June-08 August 2019(PG)||3/4 week of August 2019|
|Last date to submit a qualifying degree||16 September 2019|
|Academic session starts||01 August 2019|
Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2019
Candidate must read the information bulletin before applying for admission. A student must check provided information regarding Jamia Millia Islamia University application form 2019:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- There is no printed application form available for Jamia admission 2019.
- The application process consists of two parts, i.e. registration and entrance application submission.
- Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The photograph must be in passport size in JPG/JPEG format with white background.
- The signature must be in JPG/JPEG format with a maximum 100 KB size.
- After the submission of application, candidates will receive an email, which has the Unique Registration Number and Password for further use.
- No correction provision will be provided after the last date.
- There is no requirement to send a hard copy of the application to the university.
- A fee can be submitted by debit/credit card & net banking.
- The application fee is non- refundable.
- A student can check application fee from the below table:
|S. No||Faculty/Centre Offering the Course||Application Fee
|1.||AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies, Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & Faculty of Law||Rs. 700/-
|2.||All other Faculties/Centres and B.Tech./B.Arch.||Rs. 500/-
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students must check their eligibility for the respective course before applying. Eligibility criteria will be different for various courses. Here, the basic eligibility criteria are mentioned:
|1.||Qualifying Exam||Applicant must have qualified 10+2 examination for UG courses and to apply for PG courses, students should a UG degree in the relevant field.
|2.||Minimum Marks||There will be minimum marks criteria for various programs. It will be different for various courses.|
|3.||Appearing Candidates||Students whose results of the qualifying exam have not been announced can also apply. Such applicants have to submit the required certificates by September 2019.|
JMI Admit Card 2020
The admit card has been issued for Other Courses(expect B.Tech and PhD) on 16 May 2019, Admit card for PhD will be issued on 05-10 July 2019. The university will also send a confirmation SMS to the registered mobile number regarding the availability of Jamia admit card 2019. After printing the admit card, an applicant is needed to paste their self-attested passport size photograph on the notified space. Only those candidates who bring a valid Admit Card of Jamia Millia Islamia 2019 shall be allowed to take the Entrance Test. Candidates have to submit one hall ticket to the invigilators at the exam centre.
JMI 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Students can take an overview of exam pattern organized by JMI. It is mentioned below:
|1.||Type of Questions||The question paper will have objective/multiple-choice questions.|
|There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong response in the Objective Type/Multiple Choice questions in all the programs (except M.Phil. & PhD)|
|3.||JMI Syllabus||The JMI entrance exam syllabus will vary as per the program. It will have the relevant topics of the course candidates applying for.|
|4.||Exam Centres||The examination will be organized in various cities like Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Srinagar and Kolkata.|
JMI Result 2020
JMI Result 2019 has been released for B.Tech and other courses and PhD result will be issued on 03 or 04 weeks of August 2019. The University shall prepare the merit list of qualified candidates in various courses. There will be no provision for rechecking or re-evaluation of the answer papers. No intimation about a declaration of the JMI entrance result 2019 will be sent to candidates by post.
JMI Counselling 2020
Based on the entrance exam, the candidate will be shortlisted for further interview/admission rounds. If candidates obtain less than 30% marks in the descriptive part of the exam, he/she will not be shortlisted for interview/admission. JMI Counselling 2019 will begin after result declaration. During the counselling process, candidates must bring their document along with originals for verification. After verifications, students must fill the “Student Registration Form”. It will be obtained from the respective Dean’s Office/Department/Centre. Candidates have to fill their choices of programs for which he/she are seeking for admission. Jamia Admission 2019 will be done based on filled choices, merit list and availability of seats.
JMI Preparation Tips
- Applicant must make their preparation strategy according to Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam question paper.
- Before preparing for the exam, Applicants must prepare a suitable timetable and prepare accordingly.
- Gather all the information regarding the officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare from the Last year question papers and sample paper to know more about the exam pattern.
For more information regarding JMI EEE 2020.