GSAT 2020 Application Form submission last date has been extended till 23 May 2020. GSAT 2020 is also known as GITAM Science Admission Test 2020. This exam is conducted by the Gandhi Institute of Technology to offer admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of science. This entrance exam is an aptitude test conducted once in a year at the national level. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the GSAT exam.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- GSAT Application Submission last date has been extended till 23 May 2020.
- GSAT 2020 Application form has been released.
GITAM GSAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of GITAM GSAT exam are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GSAT 2020: Application Form(Extended), Eligibility Criteria, Result - Admissions
|Opening of application||Started|
|Last date for application|
|For UG Courses||23 May 2020|
|For PG Courses||23 May 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||One week before from exam date|
|For UG Courses||First week of May 2020|
|For PG Courses||04 May 2020|
|For UG Courses||June 2020|
|For PG Courses||09 May 2020|
|Counselling||18 May 2020|
These are the confirmed dates announced by the officials.
GSAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding GSAT Application form is given below.
- GSAT Application form has been released on the official website through online mode. i.e. www.gitam.edu
- The last date of filing the application form is 23 May 2020(Extended).
- Candidate can fill the form through both the modes. i.e. online and offline.
- Applicant has to fill the form correctly because conducting body does not provide any correction window for the form.
The application form of GSAT is given below.
|Online application fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Offline form fee||Rs.550/-|
|Fee for 5 years integrated M.Sc chemistry||Rs. 500/-|
Note: If a candidate applies for more than 1 test then the fee will be Rs. 300/- for each test.
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid through both online as well as the offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Candidate can pay their fee through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode:
- Candidate can pay their fee through Demand Draft in the favour of “Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045”.
How to apply for GSAT for GITAM University Admission?
The procedure for filing the GSAT application form is given below.
- Go to the official website. i.e. www.gitam.edu
- Click on “Apply online” to access the form.
- Then, click on the link ‘new applicant’ and start to register yourself.
- Enter the details like Username, date of birth, program of study, e-mail id, Active mobile and password.
- After the successful registration candidates will get the application number and it will also be sent to your registered email ID.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by using login credentials.
- Enter the Personal details and upload the photo in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
GSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding GSAT Eligibility criteria is given below.
For Postgraduate Programmes:
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B. Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects; and Maths & Physical sciences in Intermediate or 10 +2 level|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Mathematics & Physics and any other allied subject|
|M.Sc. Electronic Science||B.Sc. with Mathematics & Physics / Electronics and any other allied subject|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Analytical / Organic)||B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. with Life Sciences / BEM / B.Sc. Food Science / Home Science / B.Tech. Biotechnology and allied subjects / B.Pharm / B.P.T. / M.L.T/ BDS/B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry*/BCA** with a minimum aggregate of 50% or second division marks in group (optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.|
|M.Sc. Food Science & Technology|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||BEM/ B.Sc. in Life Sciences or Physical Sciences / B. Tech. / B. Pharm.|
|M.Sc. Data Science||Any degree with Mathematics at +2 level or degree level or equivalent examination|
For Undergraduate Programmes:
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||Intermediate/ +2 or equivalent|
|BEM (Bachelor of Environmental Management)||Intermediate/ +2/ Vocational or equivalent|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)||Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry at Intermediate/+2|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Electronics)|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science)|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)||Intermediate / +2 with Maths|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||Physics, Chemistry & Maths / Biology at Intermediate / +2 or equivalent|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics)||Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology at Intermediate/ +2 / D.Pharmacy/ vocational course with Fisheries/Sericulture/ Dairying/D.MLT|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics)|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology|
|Five-year Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology (with an option to secure B.Sc. at the end of 3rd year and B.Sc. (Hons.) at the end of 4th year)|
These are the latest updated information regarding eligibility. Candidate can keep visiting this page for latest updates.
GSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the GSAT 2020 Exam pattern are given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Total Questions: There will be a total 60 Questions.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- Marking Scheme: +01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. However, there is no negative marking.
GSAT 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding GSAT Admit card is given below.
- Those applicants have submitted their application form through online or offline mode, they will get their admit card through the post before one week of the examination.
- The admit card should also be carried by the candidates at the time of counselling and admission procedure.
- Candidates can also download the admit card by visiting the official website.
- It is necessary to document, which should carry by the candidates at the examination centre.
GSAT 2020 Result
The vital information regarding the GSAT result is given below.
- GSAT result will be announced in the month of May 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The result will be made on merit basis.
- The aspirants will get admission on the basis of marks secured in the GSAT 2020 exam.
Scholarship to all programs UG programs
GSAT 2020 Test Centres
The list of the exam centre is given below.
The fee structure of the various programme is given below.
|M. Sc. App. Mathematics||2 years||Yearly||51,000|
|M.Sc. Analytical Chem.||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Biochemistry||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M.Sc. Bioinformatics||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Int. Biotech.||5 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Electronic Science||2 years||Yearly||64,500|
|M. Sc. Env. Science||2 years||Yearly||64,500|
|M.Sc. Food Science & Tech.||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Microbiology||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Organic Chem.||2 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M. Sc. Physics||2 years||Yearly||64,500|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science)||3 years||Yearly||55,000|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science)||3 years||Yearly||55,000|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry)||3 years||Yearly||91,000|
|M.Sc. (Data Science)||2 years||Yearly||1,31,000|
GSAT 2020 Highlights
The important details of the GSAT is given below.
|Exam Name||GITAM Science Admission Test 2020[GSAT 2020]|
|Conducting Body||GITAM University|
|Course||Postgraduate Courses in Science & Technology|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in various Postgraduate Science & Technology Courses Offered by the University|
Stay connect to GITAM Science Admission Test [GSAT] conducted by GITAM University.
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.
FAQs of GITAM GSAT
GSAT is conducted for which degree program?
GSAT is conducted for UG and PG program.
Is there an online application form avaliable?
No, there is no online application form available now. Candidate have to download the application form the official website and send it to university.
Can single candidate apply for multiple courses?
Yes, a single candidate can apply for multiple courses but he/she have fill separate application form with fee.