Computer Science Engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with the hardware and software of the computer. Computer science engineering (CSE) used in various field like software development, hardware development, system analysis, programming, web development. The candidate can read the complete article to know more about the computer science engineering course eligibility criteria, admission process etc.
Popular Computer Science Engineering Course List
The candidates can check the popular course for CSE engineering branch which are given in the list below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
- Dual Diploma (Engg.) (Diploma + Graduation)
- B.Tech (CSE, CSIT)
The candidate has to apply for the listed courses to get the admission for CSE course.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Computer Science Engineering Course Details: Admission - Admissions
Colleges/ Universities Offering Computer Science Engineering Courses
The applicants can check those colleges and universities who offer CSE course in India which is given in the list below:
- Indian Institute of Science, Banglore (IISc)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT)
- Anna University, Chennai (AU)
Computer Science Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check all the eligibility criteria for CSE courses which are given in the table below:
|Diploma/ Dual Diploma (Engg)||
Computer Science Engineering Course Duration
The candidate can check here the CSE course time and duration which is given in the table below:
|Dual Diploma (Engg)||6 Years|
Computer Science Course Specification
The candidate can check all the CSE course specifications which are given in the list below:
- Computer architecture and organization
- Database systems
- Foundations of Computer Systems
- Java Programming and Website Design
- E-Commerce & ERP and Multimedia Applications
- Operating systems
The candidates can check the application process for the CSE Course which is described in the list below:
- The candidate application forms for CSE can be release through both online and offline mode which is depended on colleges/universities.
- The candidate has to fill the application form with the correct information.
- The candidate has to fill the listed details in the application form:
- Personal details
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
- The candidate has to attach some documents with the application form like:
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- If the authority found any application form incomplete or incorrect then they will cancel that application form.
- Only those candidates will get further admission details who filled their application forms correctly.
The candidate can check the complete admission procedure for the admission in CSE courses which are given below:
- The candidate must be applied through the application form for the admission.
- The colleges and universities will select the candidate based on marks obtained in the university entrance test.
- The selection will be based on the Entrance test and merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates attend for the counselling session conducted by colleges.
- For the final selection, the candidates will bring all the required documents with original and photocopies for the verification and submission.
The applicants can check some popular entrance exams through which they can get the admission for CSE course in the given list below:
- JEE Mains
- JEE Advanced
- UGC NET
- SRM JEE
- MHT CET
The applicants must check the required documents that they have to verify to get the admission which is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s recent clicked Photograph
- 10th marks sheets
- 12th Marks Sheets
- Diploma Certificate and Marks sheet (For Bachelor’s Degree)
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Graduation Degree and all semester Marks Sheet (For Master’s Course)
- Master’s Degree and all semester Marks Sheets (For PhD Courses)
- Admit card and Scorecard of Competitive Entrance Examinations (like JEE Main, GATE, UGC NET etc)
Top Jobs Through Computer Science Engineering Course
The candidates can check the top jobs through CSE courses which are given in the list below:
- Computer Programmer
- Academic Research Editor
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Software Engineer
- System Designer
- Software Developer
- Engineering Support Specialist
Computer Science Course Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights for Computer Science Courses:
|Branch Name||Computer Science Engineering|
|Popular Courses||Diploma, Dual Diploma, B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Entrance Test Based/Merit Based|
About Computer Science Engineering
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is one of the branches of engineering. CSE deals with the hardware and software of the computer. Computer science engineering is a study of machine languages, programming, connectivity and analysing. To apply for the admission of CSE courses, the candidate must be passed 12th level examination minimum with the required marks.
See Popular Courses After 12th Here.