Class 11 NCERT Solutions 2023 is available here for Science, Commerce, and Arts streams. These solutions are developed by subject matter experts only after extensive research to create solutions that are an authentic and proper resource for students to study. The solutions help the students in understanding the concepts better because they are created in an easy to understand language. By practising questions from textbooks along with Class 11 NCERT solutions 2023, the students build brainstorming capabilities. Therefore, in order to get a good score the students must study for a couple of hours a day, solving NCERT questions & answers, because when it comes to highly competitive exams like JEE & NEET, the NCERT books are extremely helpful. Furthermore, we have provided the NCERT Solutions For Class 11 For subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Statistics here.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Maths Chapters
The most competitive engineering exams or even common entrance tests are designed as per the textbook syllabus. Therefore, the students must practice the NCERT Class 11 Maths Solution exercises worksheets on a daily basis in order to get an optimal result in the exam. Also, the students must solve the exemplar problems & thereafter cross-check answers available via the link provided below. Furthermore, the Class 11 Maths Solutions are developed under proper evaluation and provide a thorough learning experience. Therefore, the students can check the chapter-wise solutions from below.
|Chapter 1 Sets|
|Chapter 2 Relations and Functions|
|Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions|
|Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities|
|Chapter 7 Permutations and Combinations|
|Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem|
|Chapter 9 Sequences and Series|
|Chapter 10 Straight lines|
|Chapter 11 Conic Sections|
|Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives|
|Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning|
|Chapter 15 Statistics|
|Chapter 16 Probability|
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Physics Chapters
The students can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics for all chapters via the link provided below. The solutions are developed by highly experienced subject matter experts. In the solutions, they explain each and every complex concept in an excellent & proper way possible in order to help students face the exam without any obstacles or fear. Furthermore, Physics is a crucial subject, as it comprises a lot of concepts as well as numerical problems. Therefore, it becomes important for students to develop a thorough understanding of the concepts since it subsequently helps students in solving the problems easily. The NCERT Solutions are prepared for students to provide them with the proper information that is entirely based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE board.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Class 11 NCERT Solutions 2023: Download Maths, Physics, Chem, Biology, B.ST. Accountancy & Economics PDF - Admissions
- Chapter 1: Physical World
- Chapter 2: Units and Measurements
- Chapter 3: Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4: Motion in a Plane
- Chapter 5: Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6: Work, Energy, and Power
- Chapter 7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8: Gravitation
- Chapter 9: Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter 10: Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter 11: Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter 12: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13: Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14: Oscillations
- Chapter 15: Waves
Download – Class 11 NCERT Physics Solutions
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Chemistry Chapters
The study material for NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry are developed by the subject matter experts. The NCERT Solutions are drafted in an easy to understand manner so that students ace the exam without difficulty or fear. Furthermore, Chemistry is an important subject, consisting of a lot of equations of chemical reactions and symbols. Therefore, it becomes difficult for the students to remember all the equations & chemical reactions effectively, in case they are not revised on a regular basis. Therefore, the students must consult the NCERT Solutions For Class 11 from below.
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5: States of Matter
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen
- Chapter 10: The s-Block Elements
- Chapter 11: The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
Download – Class 11 NCERT Chemistry Solutions
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Biology Chapters
The best learning guides for students preparing for Biology exams are the NCERT Solutions Class 11. The solutions cover all the crucial questions along with comprehensive answers. All solutions are developed in an easy-to-understand language. Furthermore, the NCERT Solutions are available in PDF version, which the students can access from the link provided below. The team of subject matter experts have developed the NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Biology Solutions in a comprehensible manner in order to boost student’s exam preparation.. The solutions primarily help the students in analysing the areas of weakness & thereafter working on them, in order to get an optimal result. Furthermore, by using the NCERT Class 11 Biology Solutions, The students will be equipped to answer all the questions asked from the NCERT Textbook.
|Chapter 1 The Living World||Chapter 12 Mineral Nutrition|
|Chapter 2 Biological Classification||Chapter 13 Photosynthesis in Higher Plants|
|Chapter 3 Plant Kingdom||Chapter 14 Respiration in Plants|
|Chapter 4 Animal Kingdom||Chapter 15 Plant Growth and Development|
|Chapter 5 Morphology of Flowering Plants||Chapter 16 Digestion and Absorption|
|Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering Plants||Chapter 17 Breathing and Exchange of Gases|
|Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals||Chapter 18 Body Fluids and Circulation|
|Chapter 8 Cell The Unit of Life||Chapter 19 Excretory Products and their Elimination|
|Chapter 9 Biomolecules||Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement|
|Chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division||Chapter 21 Neural Control and Coordination|
|Chapter 11 Transport in Plants||Chapter 22 Chemical Coordination and integration|
Download – Class 11 NCERT Biology Solutions
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Accountancy Chapters
A business has many aspects to it, but it may not have financial traits. Therefore, a better way to understand accounting would be to call it the ‘The Language of Financial Decisions’. The subject of Accountancy comprises custom of recording, classifying whilst reporting of the business transactions for a business entity. Furthermore, accountancy furnishes feedback to the management regarding the financial results as well as status i.e. position of a business firm. Furthermore, the process of recording and abridging financial transactions is known as ‘BookKeeping’. It is when the data is processed in reports for the individual’s use or for the use of an establishment outside the organisation, this process is called ‘financial accounting’. Furthermore, the use of this information/data helps make it easy to predict future financial developments whilst scrutinizing different scopes of business and thereby perceive business prospective. Students can check the NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Solution provided below.
|Units||Name of the Chapters|
|Chapter 1||Introduction to Accounting|
|Chapter 2||Theory Base of Accounting|
|Chapter 3||Recording of Transactions – 1|
|Chapter 4||Recording of Transactions – 2|
|Chapter 5||Bank Reconciliation statement|
|Chapter 6||Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors|
|Chapter 7||Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves|
|Chapter 8||Bills of Exchange|
|Chapter 9||Financial Statements – 1|
|Chapter 10||Financial Statements – 2|
|Chapter 11||Accounts of Incomplete Records|
|Chapter 12||Applications of Computers in Accounting|
|Chapter 13||Computerised Accounting System|
|Chapter 14||Structuring Database for Accounting|
|Chapter 15||Accounting System Using Database Management System|
Class 11 NCERT Solutions Business Studies Chapters
Business studies is a curriculum-based subject that deals with areas like – marketing, accounting and economics. It comprises topics like finance, marketing, accountancy, economics and organizational studies. All in all, it is a comprehensive subject of the commerce stream that allows the wonderful study of a span of skills like finance, organisation, accountancy, marketing & human resources management.
|Units||Name of the Chapters|
|Foundations of Business|
|Chapter 1||Business, Trade and Commerce|
|Chapter 2||Forms of Business Organisation|
|Chapter 3||Private, Public and Global Enterprises|
|Chapter 4||Business Services|
|Chapter 5||Emerging Modes of Business|
|Chapter 6||Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics|
|Corporate Organisation, Finance and Trade|
|Chapter 7||Formation of a Company|
|Chapter 8||Sources of Business Finance|
|Chapter 9||Small Business and Entrepreneurship|
|Chapter 10||Internal Trade|
|Chapter 11||International Business|
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Economics Chapters
The subject Economics deals with the optimal allocation of n resources available in the community. It comprises – studying the trends in the macroeconomy and markets, scrutinizing statistics about the economical state and thereafter studying their importance and evaluating the different policy alternatives as well as assessing their probable end results. Furthermore, the class and category of the economic system is governed by the way scant resources get allocated within an economy. Therefore, the subject of economics is broken down into 4 types, wherein, the economy has its own powers and flaws, its sub-economies and propensities. They are:
- Traditional Economy
- Market Economy
- Command Economy
- Mixed Economy
|Units and Chapters||Name of the Chapter|
Development Policies and Experience (1947 – 1990)
|Chapter 1||Indian economy on the Eve of Independence|
|Chapter 2||Indian Economy (1950 – 1990)|
Economic Reforms since 1991
|Chapter 3||Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation: An Appraisal|
Current Challenges Facing The Indian Economy
|Chapter 5||Human Capital Formation In India|
|Chapter 6||Rural Development|
|Chapter 7||Employment Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues|
|Chapter 9||Environment and Sustainable Development|
Development Experiences Of India: A Comparison With Neighbors
|Chapter 10||Comparative development Experiences Of India and Its Neighbors|
NCERT Solutions Class 11 Statistics Chapters
Statistics is a section of the subject mathematics, dealing with the collection, analysis, interpretations and presentation of numerical data and masses. It can also be defined as a group of quantitative data. The word “Statistics” is derived from the Latin word ‘Status’ that means a collection of figures or numbers; those constitute some data of our human interest. Furthermore, statistics is found and experienced by individuals in day to day life, for example, on TV or other information papers or books or newspapers. In medieval times, it was used and preferred by Kings in order to gather data about their sovereign states and extra information required about their citizens, their earnings, yield and revenue of the country etc. Therefore, the statistics motive is to provide sets of data to be contrasted, in order for analysts to focus on consequential changes and trends. Thereafter, the analysts examine the data in order to reach conclusions concerning its meaning. Students can download the NCERT Solutions for Statistics from the link provided below.
|Units||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 2||Collection of Data|
|Chapter 3||Organisation of Data|
|Chapter 4||Presentation of Data|
|Chapter 5||Measures of Central Tendency|
|Chapter 6||Measures of Dispersion|
|Chapter 8||Index Numbers|
|Chapter 9||Use of Statistical Tools|
Features Of NCERT Solutions For Class 11
Some of the features of NCERT Solutions For Class 11 are as follows:
- In order to provide solutions to student’s queries related to the subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Statistics. The Class 11 NCERT solutions are designed by subject matter experts.
- The students are able to excel in the CBSE Class 11 Board Exams with the help of the solutions.
- The solutions explain the concepts with detailed-illustrated graphs & solved examples, thereby making learning a fun & exciting experience.
- Furthermore, it helps students develop a strong conceptual base, thereby helping the students in preparing for competitive exams.
- Moreover, each & every solution is explained to students in great detail.
- Because these solutions are prepared meticulously, therefore, they clear all the doubts of the students with a perfect explanation of difficult & complex topics.
- The subject matter experts analyse and review their comprehensive chapter-wise NCERT class 11 solutions.
Why It Is Important to Follow NCERT Solutions For Class 11?
It is imperative for students to follow the NCERT Solutions For Class 11 because of the reasons mentioned below:
- In order to build a strong grip on the subject, the solutions help the students’ in answering all the questions given in the NCERT textbook, thereby instilling confidence in them before their exams.
- The NCERT Class 11 solutions consist of detailed explanations to each & every question. These explanations are developed by subject matter experts after conducting in-depth research for building a crucial & helpful source of NCERT Solutions for the students. The solutions help the students in clearing all of their doubts if studied meticulously.
- The in-depth knowledge of the subjects help students in understanding the basic concepts from scratch which subsequently help them in preparing for competitive exams.
- For an optimal result, the students must practise all the questions and answers at least once so that they can easily understand the topics in the given chapter.
- The NCERT Class 11 Solutions for each subject comprises chapter-wise solutions, which helps the students in unlocking their problem-solving skills.
- The students are benefited by the solutions, which make a significant impact on the student’s academic career by adopting a particular learning strategy
- Furthermore, the solution helps the students in finding the right methodology whilst verifying if the questions answered are correct or not.
- Therefore, the ultimate goal of providing the NCERT Class 11 Solutions to students for excelling in exams is to help them in understanding the topics and concepts in-depth with detail as well as with expertise.
Class 11 NCERT Solutions FAQs
Q.Is the NCERT Solutions for Class 11 the best study material for CBSE students?
Ans: The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 are the best material available for CBSE students because with the help of the solutions, they get a better idea about the concepts that are crucial from the exam point of view. Also, the solutions provide pictorial representation of various concepts and build the student’s visual learning skills. It further helps them in analyzing the correct answers to the questions asked.
Q. Where can I get free PDF’s of NCERT Solutions for Class 11?
Ans: The students must click on the download link provided at the end of each subject section to download the NCERT Solutions Class 11 PDFs for all subjects.
Q.How should I prepare for the Class 11 Science exam using the NCERT Solutions?
Ans: In order to start preparing for the Class 11 Science exam the students must consult the NCERT Solutions for Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology. The subject matter experts designed the solutions after conducting in-depth research on each & every concept for each subject. The complex science answers are explained to students in detail so that they can understand the concepts with ease. The students can get the chapter wise answers to all the questions that are asked in the prescribed book for respective subjects. Moreover, the NCERT solutions completely follow the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus and its guidelines, therefore, the students consequently score well in the annual exam as well.
Q. In how many parts is NCERT Class 11 Economics broken down into?
Ans: The class 11 economics comprises of 4 parts:
- Market Economy
- Command Economy
- Mixed Economy
NCERT Solutions for all Classes
Students can also check out NCERT Solutions of other classes here. Click on the respective class given below to go to relevant NCERT Solutions of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.