UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Dates have been revised by the authority. UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University conducts UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance exam for admission in B.Ed degree. Candidates can apply for the B.Ed entrance test by online, who fulfil eligibility criteria. The University extends the last date to register for the Entrance Exam and pay Fee till 20 April 2020 and last to apply for admission till 30 April 2020 due to lockdown for COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates are short-listed for the B.Ed program based on the score in the Entrance Test. Candidates can check more information about eligibility, selection process or more on this page.
Latest Update: UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Dates have been revised by the authority.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who are interested in the B.Ed program and want to test their knowledge, check application released dates, entrance exam dates, etc below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020: Dates (Revised), Eligibility,Syllabus - Admissions
|Application Form released||04 March 2020|
|Last Date to registration for Entrance/Submit Fees||20 May 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||25 May 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form( Hard Copy)||31 May 2020|
|Admit Card available|
Note: Dates have been updated by the Conducting body, so keep visiting Entrancezone for new & latest updates.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the application form are given below:
- UPRTOU B.Ed 2020 Application form has been released on 04 March 2020.
- The application form has been released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to submit the online application form is 25 May 2020.
- For an offline application form, the last date to submit is 31 May 2020.
- Candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020?
Candidates can apply for UPRTOU B.Ed admission 2020 through online mode. For further admission process follow given steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPRTOU University.
- Click on Link “B.Ed/B. Ed SE Entrance Exam Application Form 2020-21”.
- Fill all the details in form and Register themselves on the website.
- After that Pay Application Fee via online mode like net-banking/credit card/debit card/etc.
- Upload all the required documents, photographs and signatures and submit it.
Candidates can take the print out of application form and keep it for future use. Candidates can also download the e-challan and submit to the nearest related Bank.
Application Fees may vary for candidates belonging to different categories, check below:-
Documents Required To Upload
Candidates check all mentioned documents below, they have to upload online:-
- Nationality Certificate.
- Caste Certificate(if needed).
- Physical Disability Certificate.
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet.
- Bachelor Degree (if needed).
- Post Graduation Degree(if needed).
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Hall tickets for UPRTOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam will be released on UPRTOU official website. Candidates can download their respective Hall ticket after Login in the Website.
- Candidates must Check carefully about Test Centers, Date and Time in Hall ticket/Admit Card.
- Entrance Exam venue may change if the number of candidates will be less than 100 at particular Test centres.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check and properly read eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check eligibility below:-
- Candidates must complete a teacher education program recognised by NCTE through face to face mode from the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- Trained teachers working in a primary school from Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 marks in Social Science/Science/Humanities from recognised University.
- Minimum 55% marks in Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technical field with Mathematics & Science or any relevant qualification in equivalent thereto.
- Candidates who hold Graduation degree with two among following subjects or one subject at Graduation level + one subject at internship level among following subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Hindi, English, Botany, Geography, Political Science, Mathematics, sociology, economics, Home Science, History, Psychology Science, and commerce.
- Diploma in Visual Arts, Diploma in performing arts, Diploma in education, diploma in Sports & Education, DTC, Diploma in physical education, D.El.Ed or Graduation in Education/Physical Education/ BTC/ B.El.Ed or Master’s in Education/Physical Education or Integrated courses in Education belongs to NCTE Recognised Courses.
- Candidates who are currently working as a teacher. They must have to continue their job till competition of the program, otherwise, their admission is cancelled.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
For admission in B.Ed degree candidates have to participate in UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020. Entrance Test question paper is divided into two parts one is Part A & other is Part B. Candidates must check the latest changes introduced in Exam Pattern:
|Examination Mode||Pen & Paper Mode(offline)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Question Type||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
|Part A||100 question each|
|Part B||100 question each|
|Part A||50% weightage||General Awareness|
|50% weightage||General Mental Ability|
|Part B||40% weightage||Teaching Aptitude|
|30% weightage||Understanding in Two subjects|
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Candidates have to cover the following topics to qualify the UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 for admission in B.Ed degree.
|Part A||History, Culture, Education, Geography, Science, Politics, Literature, Series,
, Coding-Decoding, Relationships, Classification, Problems on dice
|Part B||Teaching: Nature, Objective, Characteristics & Basic Requirements, Learner’s Characteristics, Factors Affecting Teaching
, Practice Exercises, Series Completion, Evaluation System, Tests of Alphabet, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, Relationship Test, Direction Test, Seating Puzzles, Ranking, Venn Diagrams Analysis Test, Methods of Teaching, Teaching Aids, Letter-Number Game Test, Substitution and Interchanging, Cube Pyramid Games, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Principles of Series, Principle of Classification, Force in Arguments, Assumptions, Course of Action
UPRTOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Test 2020 Admission Procedure
A Merit-List is prepared by following for admission Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree based on the following:
- Based on Entrance Exam scores.
- 10+2 score.
- Based on the reservation category.
Candidates are shortlisted for admission, after calculating aggregate of all above-mentioned data.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Results
UPRTOU will be released results of the B.Ed Entrance Exam on the official website. Candidates can check their respective results by Login in the Online portal. Results will be declared in the form of Merit-List informing Candidates their respective Ranks they secured.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Highlights
Basic details about the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Exam 2020:-
|Examination Name||UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020|
|Examination Mode||Pen & Paper Mode|
|Conducting Body||U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University|
|Located at||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Offered Courses||B.Ed/ B.Ed SE|
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU)
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Allahabad is a government University approved by NCTE. UPRTOU offers UG courses, Master’s Courses and Diploma courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Education, etc.
Office of Examination Controller,
Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F),
Phaphamau, Prayagraj – 211013, India
How can we make payment for the UPRTOU B.Ed entrance examination?
Candidate can make payment through online generated challan or through transferring it online.
Will the UPRTOU B.Ed examination is CBT based?
No, the examination is in the offline mode or pen-paper or OMR based.
Will other state candidates get the reservation benefit?
No, only the residents of Uttar Pradesh will consider under the reserved category. The rest of the candidates will be considered as general.