Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019: Kumaun University is an ISO 9001–2008 certified state university headquartered in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. It also consists of 3 other campuses in Almora, Nainital, and Bhimtal. Besides that, the University has 35 affiliated government colleges and other affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
B.Ed Entrance Exam is conducted by Kumaun University every year. And the interested applicants can apply online. Furthermore, the application form for the same is available now and the last date for submission is 18 March 2019.
- Kumaun University B.Ed 2019 Result released on 13 May 2019.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019 Application Form
The application form for the B.Ed Entrance Examination for the academic session 2019 is available from 20 February 2019 and the last date for submission is 18 March 2019.
In the University residential campuses and affiliated colleges of the university, the teaching and research activities are being carried out. Whereas, the department or faculty wise list is mentioned below:
- Commerce & Management
- Department of Education
- Technology and Visual Arts
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Important Dates of Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019
The notification regarding the Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam important dates is published online on the official website.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Online Registration||20 February 2019|
|Deadline for Registration||18 March 2019|
|Payment of Fees||20 February 2019|
|Last Date to Make Payment||16 March 2019|
|Downloading Admit Card||23 March 2019|
|Examination Date||31 March 2019|
|Result Declaration||13 May 2019|
Note: FOR FURTHER DETAILS & INFORMATION BROCHURE REFER THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE.
Brief Information About Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Test:
Name of Exam: Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination.
Exam Conducting Body: Kumaun University.
Courses: B.Ed and M.Ed.
Examination Date: 08 April 2019
Level of Exam: State Level
How to Apply Online for Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned guidelines for application form submission for greater ease or hassle-free procedure.
- The candidate seeking admission to the B.Ed. must apply online at http://kuentrance.in.
- The candidates before applying online must deposit the required Fees through links available under ‘PAY FEE’ button of the Website. This Link will take you to Website of State Bank of India for depositing the Fees.
- Also, the candidates must keep handy the scanned recent passport size Photograph and Signature in JPEG format before applying online. Photo Image should be less than 100kb and size should be 4.5cm X 3cm. Size of the Photo should be 4.5cm X 3cm and size should be 4.5cm X 1.5cm.
- Before starting filling up the online Application each candidate have to supply the Bank Transaction Number (given By Bank like DU12345678) and Date of Birth. It will take 1 day to update the Fees detail; however, in some cases, it may take 2 days also.
- After filling online Application successfully and confirming the correctness of the same, a unique Registration Number and Password will be sent to the candidates via SMS and registered an email address.
- All Candidates should keep in mind that Application submitted after 18 March 2019 will not be accepted.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Fees
The University decides the fee structure for various exam or courses and the details regarding the same are mentioned below:
- The Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the course before submitting the fees as once deposited it will not be refunded in any case.
- Whereas, the Fee for the Entrance Examination is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. Twelve Hundred only) and can be deposited in online mode only through State Bank of India. Furthermore, the Bank charges will have to be paid by the candidate to Bank, in addition to the Fee.
- Finally, the Fees can be deposited online or by cash at any Branch of State bank of India through Challan.
- Be careful while depositing the fees since the bank will ask a candidate to give personal details i.e. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email address etc. which can’t be modified later in any case.
- A unique 10 Character Transaction Number (e.g. DU12345678) will be given to the candidate by the Bank which later on will be used while filling up the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2019
The Kumaun University has decided the eligibility criteria for the B.Ed Entrance Exam and the one important notification regarding the same is that there is no age limit for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program.
|GENERAL||50% in UG & PG|
|SC/ST/OBC||45% in UG &PG|
Reservation for Out State Candidates: The candidates scoring 49.99% marks or below are not eligible to apply. Whereas, candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC and not having domicile of Uttrakhand state will be considered in general category.
Kumaun University B.Ed Test centres.
The university will conduct the Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019 only in the below mentioned 14 centres.
|CENTRE NAME||CENTRE CODE|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The University has released a notification regarding the admit card for B.Ed. Entrance Exam and the applicants must download the admit card from the official website starting from 28 March 2019 and the deadline for the same is 8 April 2019. It may be noted that the Admission Card will be issued 15 days prior to the exam date by the University through online method only. Candidates are requested to verify the information printed on the Admit Card and bring a printout of online Admission Card along with them at the Entrance Examination Centre.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2019 Result
After the successful administration or conduction of Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam 2019, the university will declare the result. Furthermore, any notification regarding the results will be updated here.
Kumaun B.Ed Counselling 2019
The university conducts B.Ed counselling tentatively in the month of September 2019. Counselling process will be done through online mode and there will be 3 rounds of counselling. Also by visiting the counselling link on the official website, applicants have to fill in their choices and hence can lock their seat accordingly. It has to be notified that the seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. After the counselling session, each candidate has to visit the respective college with their documents for the verification process. For more details regarding the application and other important notification visit the University official website and address given below.
Kumaun University Official Address:
Address: Kumaun University, Sleepy Hollow, Nainital
Stay tuned to entrancezone for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam