Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020: Kumaun University is an ISO 9001–2008 certified state university headquartered in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. It also consists of 3 other campuses in Almora, Nainital, and Bhimtal. Besides that, the University has 35 affiliated government colleges and other affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. B.Ed Entrance Exam is conducted by Kumaun University every year. And the interested applicants can apply online. Candidates may check the complete details regarding the Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 in the article below:
Kumaun University B.Ed 2020: Important Dates
The details regarding the Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 Exam dates are given below
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Online Registration starts from||Fourth week of February 2020|
|Deadline for Registration||Third week of March 2020|
|Payment of Fees||Fourth week of February 2020|
|Last Date to Make Payment||Third week of March 2020|
|Downloading Admit Card||Fourth week of March 2020|
|Examination Date||Fourth week of March 2020|
|Result Declaration date||In the month of May 2020|
|Counselling||In June 2020|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form
The application form for the B.Ed Entrance Examination for the academic session 2020 will be released on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020: Application Form - Admissions
In the University residential campuses and affiliated colleges of the university, the teaching and research activities are being carried out. Whereas, the department or faculty wise list is mentioned below:
- Commerce & Management
- Department of Education
- Technology and Visual Arts
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Note: FOR FURTHER DETAILS & INFORMATION BROCHURE REFER THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE.
Brief Information About Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Test:
Name of Exam: Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination.
Exam Conducting Body: Kumaun University.
Courses: B.Ed and M.Ed.
Examination Date: 08 April 2020
Level of Exam: State Level
How to Apply Online for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned guidelines for application form submission for greater ease or hassle-free procedure.
- The candidate seeking admission to the B.Ed. must apply online at http://kuentrance.in.
- The candidates before applying online must deposit the required Fees through links available under ‘PAY FEE’ button of the Website. This Link will take you to Website of State Bank of India for depositing the Fees.
- Also, the candidates must keep handy the scanned recent passport size Photograph and Signature in JPEG format before applying online. Photo Image should be less than 100kb and size should be 4.5cm X 3cm. Size of the Photo should be 4.5cm X 3cm and size should be 4.5cm X 1.5cm.
- Before starting filling up the online Application each candidate have to supply the Bank Transaction Number (given By Bank like DU12345678) and Date of Birth. It will take 1 day to update the Fees detail; however, in some cases, it may take 2 days also.
- After filling online Application successfully and confirming the correctness of the same, a unique Registration Number and Password will be sent to the candidates via SMS and registered an email address.
- All Candidates should keep in mind that Application submitted after 18 March 2020 will not be accepted.
B.Ed Entrance Exam Fees
The University decides the fee structure for various exam or courses and the details regarding the same are mentioned below:
- The Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the course before submitting the fees as once deposited it will not be refunded in any case.
- Whereas, the Fee for the Entrance Examination is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. Twelve Hundred only) and can be deposited in online mode only through State Bank of India. Furthermore, the Bank charges will have to be paid by the candidate to Bank, in addition to the Fee.
- Finally, the Fees can be deposited online or by cash at any Branch of State bank of India through Challan.
- Be careful while depositing the fees since the bank will ask a candidate to give personal details i.e. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email address etc. which can’t be modified later in any case.
- A unique 10 Character Transaction Number (e.g. DU12345678) will be given to the candidate by the Bank which later on will be used while filling up the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020
The Kumaun University has decided the eligibility criteria for the B.Ed Entrance Exam and the one important notification regarding the same is that there is no age limit for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program.
|GENERAL||50% in UG & PG|
|SC/ST/OBC||45% in UG &PG|
Reservation for Out State Candidates: The candidates scoring 49.99% marks or below are not eligible to apply. Whereas, candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC and not having domicile of Uttrakhand state will be considered in general category.
Kumaun University B.Ed Test centres.
The university will conduct the Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020 only in the below mentioned 14 centres.
|CENTRE NAME||CENTRE CODE|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2020 Admit card are given below:
- The University has released a notification regarding the admit card for B.Ed. Entrance Exam.
- The applicants must download the admit card from the official website starting.
- The admit card has been released on 28 March 2020 and the deadline for the same is 8 April 2020.
- It may be noted that the Admission Card will be issued 15 days prior to the exam date by the University through online method only.
- Candidates are requested to verify the information printed on the Admit Card and bring a printout of online Admission Card along with them at the Entrance Examination Centre.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020 Result
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2020 result are given below:
- After the successful administration or conduction of Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam 2020, the university will declare the result.
- The result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Furthermore, any notification regarding the results will be updated here.
Kumaun B.Ed Counselling 2020
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2020 Counselling process are given below:
- The university conducts B.Ed counselling tentatively in the month of September 2020. Counselling process will be done through online mode and there will be 3 rounds of counselling.
- Also by visiting the counselling link on the official website, applicants have to fill in their choices and hence can lock their seat accordingly.
- It has to be notified that the seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list.
- After the counselling session, each candidate has to visit the respective college with their documents for the verification process.
For more details regarding the application and other important notification visit the University official website and address given below.
Kumaun University Official Address:
Address: Kumaun University, Sleepy Hollow, Nainital
Stay tuned to entrancezone for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam