Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 is to be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021. The candidates who are seeking to take admission in Kumaun University B.Ed programme need to qualify eligibility test which will be conducted at the University level. And the interested applicants can apply online. Candidates may check the complete details regarding the Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 in the article.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
|Application window||Soon to open|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Dates
The details regarding the Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021 Exam dates are given below
|Online Registration starts from||Fourth week of June 2021|
|Deadline for Registration||Third week of July 2021|
|Payment of Fees||Fourth week of July 2021|
|Last Date to Make Payment||Third week of July 2021|
|Downloading Admit Card||Fourth week of August 2021|
|Examination Date||Fourth week of August 2021|
|Result Declaration date||In the month of August 2021|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form
The application form for the B.Ed Entrance Examination for the academic session 2021 will be released on the official website.
- The candidates must give all their authentic information while applying.
- Also, they should fill the form online on the official portal of the university to avoid any kind of fraudulent.
- Any incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Applicants must attach scanned copy of documents required in the prescribed format only.
- They should keep a copy of the filled form for all future references.
Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination Fees 2021
The University decides the fee structure for various exam or courses and the details regarding the same are mentioned below:
- The Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the course before submitting the fees as once deposited it will not be refunded in any case.
- Whereas, the Fee for the Entrance Examination is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. Twelve Hundred only) and can be deposited in online mode only through State Bank of India. Furthermore, the Bank charges will have to be paid by the candidate to Bank, in addition to the Fee.
- Finally, the Fees can be deposited online or by cash at any branch of State bank of India through Challan.
- Be careful while depositing the fees since the bank will ask a candidate to give personal details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email address etc. which can’t be modified later in any case.
- A unique 10 Character Transaction Number (e.g. DU12345678) will be given to the candidate by the Bank which later on will be used while filling up the application form.
How to Apply Online for Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021?
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned guidelines for application form submission for greater ease or hassle-free procedure.
- The candidate seeking admission to the B.Ed. must apply online at http://kuentrance.in.
- The candidates before applying online must deposit the required Fees through links available under ‘PAY FEE’ button of the Website. This link will take you to Website of State Bank of India for depositing the Fees.
- Also, the candidates must keep handy the scanned recent passport size Photograph and Signature in JPEG format before applying online. Photo Image should be less than 100kb and size should be 4.5cm X 3cm. Size of the Photo should be 4.5cm X 3cm and size should be 4.5cm X 1.5cm.
- Before starting filling up the online Application each candidate have to supply the Bank Transaction Number (given By Bank like DU12345678) and Date of Birth. It will take 1 day to update the Fees detail; however, in some cases, it may take 2 days also.
- After filling Online Application successfully and confirming the correctness of the same, a unique Registration Number and Password will be sent to the candidates via SMS and registered an email address.
Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Examination 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Kumaun University has decided the eligibility criteria for the B.Ed Entrance Exam and the one important notification regarding the same is that there is no age limit for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Program.
|GENERAL||50% in UG & PG|
|SC/ST/OBC||45% in UG &PG|
Reservation for Out State Candidates: The candidates scoring 49.99% marks or below are not eligible to apply. Whereas, candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC and not having domicile of Uttrakhand state will be considered in the general category.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2021 Admit card are given below:
- The University has released a notification regarding the admit card for B.Ed. Entrance Exam.
- The applicants must download the admit card from the official website starting.
- It may be noted that the Admission Card will be issued 15 days prior to the exam date by the University through the online method only.
- Candidates are requested to verify the information printed on the Admit Card and bring a printout of online Admission Card along with them at the Entrance Examination Centre.
Kumaun University B.Ed Test centres.
The university will conduct the Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2020 only in the below mentioned 14 centres.
|CENTRE NAME||CENTRE CODE|
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Result
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2021 result are given below:
- After the successful administration or conduction of Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam 2021, the university will declare the result.
- The result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Furthermore, any notification regarding the results will be updated here.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the KU B.Ed 2021 Counselling process are given below:
- The university conducts B.Ed counselling tentatively in the month of September 2021. The counselling process will be done through online mode and there will be 3 rounds of counselling.
- Also by visiting the counselling link on the official website, applicants have to fill in their choices and hence can lock their seat accordingly.
- It has to be notified that the seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list.
- After the counselling session, each candidate has to visit the respective college with their documents for the verification process.
For more details regarding the application and other important notification visit the University official website and address given below.
Kumaun University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Kumaun University|
|Frequency||Once a year|