Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 admission notification will be released in April 2023. The candidates can apply until 25 May 2023 without a late fee. This is a Common Entrance Test named as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for two Teacher Training Colleges namely Patna Training College and Women’s Training College. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates, and various other important information of Bihar BEET 2023 by reading the page below.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||to be announced|
|Application window||to be announced|
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Dates
The important dates for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Online Application Forms will be available from||11 April 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form||25 May 2023|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form with Late Fee||28 May 2023|
|Last Date Editing in Application Form (if any)||29 to 30 May 2023|
|Admit card will available from||11 June 2023|
|Entrance Examination will conduct on||15 June 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||01 June 2023|
|Announcement of result||11 June 2023|
|Date of Choice Filling of Qualified Candidates & Payment of Counselling Registration Fee||1st to 4th week of October 2023|
|Display of Allotted college||4th week of October 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||1st week of November 2023|
|Display of Final Allotment List||1st week of November 2023|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned Participating University||4th week of November 2023|
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted in the Colleges||4th week of November 2023|
|Online Counselling Schedule for Vacant Seats (if any)|
|Display of Allotted college||1st week of December 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||1st week of December 2023|
|Display of Final Allotment List||1st week of December 2023|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned Participating University||2nd week of December 2023|
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted in the Colleges||2nd week of December 2023|
|Online Counselling Schedule for Vacant Seats (if any)|
|Display of Allotted college||3rd week of December 2023|
|date of Part Fee Payment (Online)||3rd week of December 2023|
|Display of Final Allotment List||3rd week of December 2023|
|Physical Verification of Documents at Concerned Participating University||4th week of December 2023|
|Display of the List of the Students Admitted in the Colleges||4th week of December 2023|
|State Spot Round Counselling (Physical)|
|Display of Vacancy||4th week of December 2023|
|Date of Counselling (Physical) and Part fee Payment by DD||4th week of December 2023|
|Consolidated List Submission by colleges||4th week of December 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||4th week of December 2023|
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application Form
The details regarding the Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023: Application Form - Admissions
- The application form is released on 10 April 2023
- Eligible candidates have to apply through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- Candidates may fill all the details correctly as per the guidelines.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application Fee
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under the Application Submitted area of the Website The Application Fees for the different category is:
How to Apply for Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023?
The Applicants can apply by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website – https://patnauniversity.ac.in/admission070319.php
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed examinations of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE/B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks (45% for Reserved categories).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce with at least 50% marks 45% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Question Format
Following is the Patna University Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- The pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following 3 parts:
- A: 80 MCQ’s
- B: 20 MCQ’s (Choose any 1 subject)
|S.No.||Part||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||A||General English Comprehension/ Hindi||10|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25|
|2.||B: Choose any One||Science & Mathematics||20|
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Result
The details regarding the Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 result are given below:
- The result will be declared in both offline and online mode.
- To check the result candidates will have to login in the official website of Patna University.
- The result will be generated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the BEET exam.
How to Check the Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Result?
The following steps are describing how to check the BEET Patna University 2020 result:
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of Patna University.
- Then candidates will see the admission page. so candidates have to visit the admission page.
- After that, Candidates can enter their login id and Password.
- After entering their credentials, candidates can download their scorecard.
- The scorecard shows the marks obtained in each subject. So, candidates can check their result.
Patna University B.Ed CET 2023 Cut-Off
BEET Patna University 2020 Cutoff will be calculated on the total no of Applicants of the particular year, the highest mark, the Hardness level of the paper. There will be no separate process for counselling. Candidates will be announced on the official website of Patna University. Candidates must follow the mentioned below procedure for admission in Patna University:
- University will also send personal mail to each selected candidate.
- The candidate has to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
- in case, any seat will be available vacant The University will call for the second round.
- Male candidates will be placed in Patna Training College while Female Candidates will be placed in Women Training College.
What are the Documents Required at the time of Admission?
The Candidates need to bring all the mentioned below documents at the time of admission:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, Bihar
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Highlights
The highlights of Bihar BEET 2023 are given in the table below:
|Exam Name||Patna University B.Ed CET 2023|
|Full-Form||Patna University Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Patna University|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
beet 2017 patna university, beet exam 2017, beet 2017 admit card, , beet application form 2018, neet 2020, cucet 2020, b ed form 2020, , pre b ed exam 2020, cucet 2020 syllabus.
Sir ham nalanda open bala exame nahi diye kiya me bihar beet bed k liye application bhar sakty hai