Bihar BEET 2020: Patna University, Bihar will announce Bihar BEET 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test named as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for two Teacher Training Colleges namely Patna Training College and Women’s Training College. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Bihar BEET 2020 by reading the page below.
Bihar BEET 2020 Admission Updates
- Application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Bihar BEET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Start Date of Application Form||June 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|Entrance Examination Starts||July 2020|
|Result Announcement||July 2020|
BEET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the BEET 2020 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Bihar BEET 2020: Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test - Admissions
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- Candidates may fill all the details correctly as per the guidelines.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, Candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for BEET 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Bihar BEET 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Bihar BEET 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Bihar BEET 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Bihar BEET 2020, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Qualification Criteria for Bihar BEET 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Bihar BEET 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed examinations of Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (BE/B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks (45% for Reserved categories).
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce with at least 50% marks 45% for reserved categories).
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Patna University b.ed Entrance Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern
Following is the Patna University Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- No of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- The pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following 3 parts:
- A: 80 MCQ’s
- B: 20 MCQ’s (Choose any 1 subject)
|S.No.||Part||Subjects||No. Of MCQ’s|
|1.||A||General English Comprehension/ Hindi||10|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|The environment of Teaching Learning in School||25|
|2.||B: Choose any One||Science & Mathematics||20|
BEET 2020 Exam Centre
BEET 2020 is held across 5 colleges in Bihar. The mostly colleges are located in and around Patna, Applicants can select the exam centre on their choice based on the accessibility. They can select a maximum of 2 exam centres at the time of application form submission. The university will allocate the exam centre of first-come, first-serve basis. This whole is a computer-generated process. Patna University reserves the right to allocate an exam centre or cancel an exam centre for any reasons.
BEET Patna University 2020 Result
The details regarding the BEET 2020 result are given below:
- BEET Patna University 2020 result will be declared in both offline and online mode.
- To check the result candidates will have to login in the official website of Patna University.
- The result will be generated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the BEET exam.
How to Check the BEET 2020 Result?
Following steps are describing how to check the BEET Patna University 2020 result:
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of Patna University.
- Then candidates will see the admission page. so candidates have to visit the admission page.
- After that, Candidates can enter their login id and Password.
- After entering their credentials, candidates can download their scorecard.
- The scorecard shows the marks obtained in each subject. So, candidates can check their result.
BEET Patna University 2020 Cut-Off
BEET Patna University 2020 Cutoff will be calculated on the total no of Applicants of the particular year, the highest mark, the Hardness level of the paper. There will be no separate process for counselling. Candidates will be announced on the official website of Patna University. Candidates must follow the mentioned below procedure for admission in the Patna University:
- University will also send the personal mail to each selected candidate.
- Candidate has to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
- in case, any seat will be available vacant The University will call for the second round.
- Male candidates will be placed in Patna Training College while Female Candidates will be placed in Women Training College.
What are the Documents Required at the time of Admission?
The Candidates need to bring all the mentioned below documents at the time of admission:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, Bihar
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
- Patna University,
- Patna – 800 005,
- Bihar, India
- Ph. No.: 0612 – 2678008
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Bihar BEET 2020.
Bihar BEET Patna University 2020 Highlights
The highlights of Bihar BEET 2020 are given in the table below:
|Exam Name||Bihar BEET 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Patna University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|No of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
beet 2017 patna university, beet exam 2017, beet 2017 admit card, , beet application form 2018, neet 2020, cucet 2020, b ed form 2020, , pre b ed exam 2020, cucet 2020 syllabus.