Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021: Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya also known as Dr Hari Singh Gour University, formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor was founded on 18 July 1946, during the British Raj. It is a Central University located in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh India.
The university offers courses at all levels such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctorate, diploma, and certificate. Moreover, the university also offers distance education programmes. Admission in the university is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university every year.
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||To be Announced|
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Dates
The University will release the important dates regarding the entrance examination which is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 - Admissions
|Online application form||Third week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||First week of June 2021|
|Editing in the application form by the candidates||Last week of June 2021|
|UGET and PGET entrance examination||Third week of June 2021|
|Uploading of Answer Key||July 2021|
|Result declaration||July 2021|
|UG/PG Counseling Starts||July 2021|
|Tentative dates for interview||July 2021|
Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission Process 2021
Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar conducts entrance examinations which will allow admissions to interested students into Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses.
- For Undergraduate courses, the university conducts UGET.
- For Postgraduate courses, the university conducts PGET.
- Whereas for Doctoral Courses the university conducts PHDET 2020.
Application form to apply for the entrance exam are available on the university website. Candidates can fill the forms online and submit them along with the application fees.
How to Apply for Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021?
Steps to fill the online application form. Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill the application form:
- Visit University website www.dhsgsu.ac.in . Students may click on Service Or a new window appears Application for Admission/Entrance Test 2020-19.
- Click on Online Admission Form, Window for Admission / Entrance Test will appear to Select the Course UG/PG/PhD as per Your interest. Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the details carefully, such as Date of Birth, Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number and e-mail for receiving e-mails & SMS.
- Candidates need to Upload Passport Size Photograph and signature image choosing a suitable file.
- Now, Select payment option through MPOnline authorized KIOSK / Net Banking /
- ATM cum Debit Card /Credit Cards.
- After payment, an application receipt will be generated.
- Candidates must take a printed receipt of payment form filling Application Number and Date of Birth.
Application Fees Details
Candidates have to submit the fees online as per the rules of the university. They need to select the payment option through MPOnline authorized KIOSK / Net Banking / ATM cum Debit Card / Credit Cards. Application fees according to the examinations conducted by the university are mentioned below:
For UGET/PGET 2021
For PhD ET 2021
- If a candidate applies for more than one programme/code (UGET & PGET) then the fee for each additional programme will be Rs. 400/- for Unreserved/OBC, PC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates
- Also, Fee of Rs. 50/- shall be paid by the candidate as a portal fee to the MP online limited
- If a candidate wants to amend entries in his/her application an additional fee of Rs. 20/- shall be paid by the candidate as a portal fee to the MP online limited within the given time period.
- Candidates must note that Bank draft and cheques will not be accepted.
- Entrance Test Fee is Non-refundable.
- Moreover, after making the payment, a payment receipt will be generated which should be printed by the candidates. They need to keep one hard copy of the form and receipt with them for future reference
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria as per the courses offered by the university are given below:
- 10+2 in any discipline with 45% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ ST / PC categories)
- Must have passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination Candidates belonging to General (UR) and OBC categories must have secured at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA. Relaxation of 5 per cent marks in Qualifying Examination will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST and PC Categories in all these programmes.
- Masters degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA (5% relaxation for SC / ST/ PC candidates)
For B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. / B. B. A. / B. Pharm. / B.C.A./ B.Sc.B.Ed / B.A.B.Ed./Bachelor of Fine Arts :
- Age Limit: Not more than 22 years in case of General (UR) / OBC Category as and 27 years in case of applicants from SC, ST, and PC categories.
For B.Lib.I.Sc./B.J.M.C. :
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit shall be 30 years for all categories
For M. A. / M. Sc. / M. Com. / M. B. A. / M. Pharm. / M. Tech (Applied Geology) / M. C. A./MPA :
- Age Limit: Not be more than 27 years in case of general category and 32 years in case of applicants from SC, ST and PC categories
For M. J.M. C. / M. Lib. I. Sc. / M. Ed.,/LL.M. :
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit will be 35 years for all categories.
For BA.LL.B / LL.B :
- Age Limit: There is no age restriction for both of these programmes.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET(including JRF), UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) are exempted from appearing in the PHDET. They will be directly called for interview
- Candidate having Supplementary/ATKT/Backlog in any semester at the time of counselling shall not be granted admission.
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test Question Format
For UGET 2021:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 100
- Based on: 10+2 or equivalent Syllabus
- For PGET 2021:
Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Based on: 10+2+3 or equivalent
For PhD ET 2021:
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Based on: As per the concerned subjects.
Candidates must check the official website for the detailed syllabus as per the courses.
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test Admit Card 2021
Admit card will be released by the university on the official website.
- Candidates can download the admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Exam Centres for Entrance Exam 2021
Mentioned below is the list of Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Results in 2021
The University will release the results of various courses in 2nd week of June 2021 and will available on University website. The results are prepared by resolving the grievances regarding the questions and answers submitted by the candidates within time. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Counseling Procedure 2021
Counselling will be done based on the marks scored in the entrance exam. After a few days of the result, the Counseling procedure will be started. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for Counseling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for Counseling.
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya List Of Schools/Departments
The university has the following schools and departments under it:
- School of Applied Sciences (SAS)
- School of Arts and Information Sciences (AIS)
- School of Biological & Chemical Sciences (BCS)
- School of Commerce and Management (SCM)
- School of Educational Studies (SES)
- School of Engineering and Technology (EAT)
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences(HSS)
- School of Languages (SOL)
- School of Law(SAL)
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MPS)
List Of Departments
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology
- Applied Geology
- Applied Microbiology & Bio-Technology
- Business Management
- Central Instrumentation Centre
- Communication & Journalism
- Computer Science & Application
- Criminology & Forensic Science
- Disaster Management
- Ecological & Environmental Sciences
- English and European Languages
- Finance Officer
- Fine Arts and Performing Arts
- General & Applied Geography
- Industrial & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Institute of Distance Education
- Library and Information Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Nano Technology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Sociology and Social Work
- Yogic Science
Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Process||Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Dr Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya|
sagar university admission 2018, dr. hari Singh gour university notable alumni, dr harisingh gour university sagar time table 2018, sagar university admission 2018-19, dr. harisingh gour university result 2018, sagar university fees structure, sagar university private form 2018, sagar university time table