RTE Haryana Admission 2023 is an admission process managed under the Right to Education (RTE) Act. Students are given admission in classes 9 to 12 through the RTE Haryana Admission. According to the rules of the RTE Act, admission is given on 25% of seats in private schools in Haryana. Admission is given to the students who are economically backward and their full education fees are borne by the government.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
RTE Haryana Admission 2023 Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the RTE Haryana Admission 2023 are as follows:-
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|Advertisement release by the authority||March 2023|
|Formation of the district and the block-level committees||March 2023|
|Vacancy of seats in the school||March 2023|
|Date of application forms||April 2023|
|List of the nominated applicants||April 2023|
|Assessment test for the applicants||April 2023|
|Date of the results||April 2023|
|First draw of lots at the block level||April 2023|
|Admission based on the lottery method||April 2023|
|Second draw of lots for vacant seats||May 2023|
|Admission based on the second lottery draw||May 2023|
|If seats are vacant after the 2nd round, schools will submit the lists to the district level committee||May 2023|
RTE Haryana Admission 2023 Application Form
Students are required to fill the RTI Haryana Online Form 2023 by visiting the official website online. The application forms will be released in the first or second week of March 2023.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about RTE Haryana Admission 2023: Notification, Application Form, Important Dates - Admissions
Before filing the RTE Haryana Application form 2023, students are required to check the information and documents asked in the application form thoroughly. If the student is not eligible to fill the application form, then the form will not get accepted under any circumstances.
The fee for the application form will be updated on the official website of the authority.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Haryana Admission
The eligibility criteria for the RTE Haryana Admission is given below:
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana
- Applicant must have a residence certificate
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years
How to Apply for RTE Haryana Admission 2023 Online Application?
The complete procedure to fill the RTE online application form 2023 is as follows:
- Applicants are advised to check all the essential information related to the eligibility criteria set by the authority and all the instructions given by it. The information is usually available on the official website.
- Applicants are required to register themselves on the RTE Haryana official website by giving basic details like names, date of birth, email, etc.
- After successful registration, the applicant will receive the login certificate (application number and password) via email.
- Using the login credentials, the applicants are required to download the application form from the website.
- After downloading the application form, candidates have to fill in all the details asked in the application form: Personal information, educational details, course-related details, contact and communication details, parent details, and some more additional details.
- Applicants are then required to upload the documents mentioned in the form: scanned image of photo and scanned image of the signature.
- After filling in all the details, the applicants are directed to check all the details.
- In the end, it is instructed to take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it till the time of the admission process.
RTE Haryana Admission 2023 Result
The result of the RTE Haryana Admission 2020 will be released on the official website. To check the results, the students will require their registration number and Date of Birth. Students who get selected through the draw system will be given admission through RTE Haryana.
Highlights of RTE Haryana
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducted by||State Government|