Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 online registration has started for students from classes 1 to 10. Indian Talent Olympiad conducts monthly and annual Olympiad exams in various subjects. Students can register online by individual registration or through schools. The exams will be conducted in online mode or in offline mode in the respective schools. The Indian Talent Olympiad Exams are based on the ongoing syllabus of school and contain questions in MCQ format. These exams aim in making the student thorough with the topics that can help them in improving their academic scores as well. Winners of ITO are awarded cash prizes, laptops, tablets, certificates, and medals worth Rs 5 crore. To get more details of ITO Registration, fees, exam schedule, exam pattern, result, etc, read the complete article.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the Indian Talent Olympiad Registration 2021 Exam status and other latest updates from the table given below:
|Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) Registration 2021||Started|
|Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Exam Dates||Announced|
- Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Online Registration is Open. The last date to apply by School is 30 September and by Individual student is 15 November. Click here to fill the Application form for the Indian Talent Olympiad 2021.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Important Dates
The candidates must check the important dates of the online registration and exam for various Olympiads. The major dates of the Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 are given in this section.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Indian Talent Olympiad 2021: Registration (Started), Exam Pattern - Admissions
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Registration Dates
The last date to register for the Olympiad exam for 2021-22 is mentioned below. Individual Students and schools can register before the last date to enroll for this academic year.
|Last Date For Registration By School||30 September 2021|
|Last Date For Registration By Individual Student||15 November 2021|
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Exam Dates
The dates of various monthly and annual Olympiad exams are given below. The dates of the exam for Individual registration and registration through schools are different. Therefore, the candidates must check the exact dates of the Olympiad exams from the tables given below:
Annual Olympiad Exam Schedule- Individual Student Registration
Schools selecting Online Mode of Exam will have the exam as per the below Online Exam Schedule. The school needs to select any one slot for all the participating students. The annual Olympiad Exam is conducted in 2 slots for Round 1. Students can select the slot of their choice. Once the slot is selected it can not be changed. The schedule for Round 2 will be shared with the students along with the Round 1 Result.
|SUBJECT||SLOT 1 OF ROUND 1||SLOT 2 OF ROUND 1|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||6 December 2021||17 January 2022|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||7 December 2021||18 January 2022|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||6 December 2021||17 January 2022|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||6 December 2021||18 January 2022|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||8 December 2021||19 January 2022|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||9 December 2021||20 January 2022|
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||10 December 2021||21 January 2022|
|IMO – International Maths Olympiad||11 December 2021||22 January 2022|
Annual Olympiad Exam Schedule- School Registration
Offline Annual Olympiad Exam is conducted in respective schools. Students need to appear for the exams as per the schedule mentioned below. The schedule for Round 2 will be shared with the students along with the Round 1 Result.
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||29 November 2021|
|IMO – International Maths Olympiad||29 November 2021|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||1 December 2021|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||2 December 2021|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||3 December 2021|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||4 December 2021|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||3 December 2021|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||4 December 2021|
Monthly Olympiad Test Schedule
Students appearing for Online Monthly Olympiad Test can refer to the below dates.
|MONTH||SUBJECTS AND DATES|
|GK & Essay||English & Drawing||Science||Maths|
|AUGUST 2021||07 August 2021, Saturday||14 August 2021, Saturday||21 August 2021, Saturday||28 August 2021, Saturday|
|SEPTEMBER 2021||04 September 2021, Saturday||11 September 2021, Saturday||18 September 2021, Saturday||25 September 2021, Saturday|
|OCTOBER 2021||01 October 2021, Friday||09 October 2021, Saturday||16 October 2021, Saturday||23 October 2021, Saturday|
|NOVEMBER 2021||08 November, Monday||13 November 2021, Saturday||20 November 2021, Saturday||27 November 2021, Saturday|
|DECEMBER 2021||04 December 2021, Saturday||11 December 2021, Saturday||18 December 2021, Sat||24 December 2021, Friday|
|JANUARY 2022||03 January 2022, Monday||08 January 2022, Saturday||15 January 2022, Saturday||22 January 2022, Saturday|
|FEBRUARY 2022||05 February 2022, Saturday||12 February 2022, Saturday||19 February 2022, Saturday||26 February 2022, Saturday|
|MARCH 2022||05 March 2022, Saturday||12 March 2022, Saturday||19 March 2022, Saturday||26 March 2022, Saturday|
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Registration
The registration process for the Indian Talent Olympiad exam happens online as well as offline. So, the interested students must check the eligibility criteria and register for a particular subject. The registration process has been explained below:
Online Student Registration
- Individual students can register themselves for the exam through the website of the conducting body.
- Before proceeding to fill the application form, the candidates will have to register themselves. Enter the details like Student’s name, parent’s email id, school name, etc.
- After registration, one has to log in using the credentials.
- In the next step, the candidates must fill the online application form. Students can register by entering all required details such a name, standard, age, school, subject, and other information.
- After entering all the details in the registration form, the candidates will have to click on Fee Payment. It would further take them to the payment gateway, where they can pay the examination fees.
- After fee payment, the registration process is completed.
Offline Registration Through Schools
Candidates can also register through their respective schools. Students can either download the registration form from the official website. Or they can also collect the form from their respective school office. Follow the steps given below for registration through schools:
- After downloading the form, the candidates must fill in all the details in the registration form.
- Submit the registration form along with the application fees to the concerned authority in the school.
- The schools will then collect all the forms from the students and courier them to the Indian Talent Olympiad Office through any Professional Courier or Registered Speed Post.
Indian Talent Olympiad Registration Fee
- The students must pay the registration fees for the Indian Talent Olympiad in order to complete the registration process.
- The registration fees for individual registration and registration through schools are different.
- Candidates must note that Students selected for the 2nd Round and who wish to appear for the 2nd round need to pay Rs. 100 as a participation fee for the 2nd Round.
- The details of the fee structure for each Olympiad exam are given below.
Registration Fee for Students Participating Individually
The Indian Talent Olympiad Individual Registration Fee for Class 1 to Class 10 for the students who want to participate individually is mentioned below:
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||Rs.150|
|IMO – International Mathematics Olympiad||Rs.150|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||Rs.150|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||Rs.150|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||Rs.150|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||Rs.150|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||Rs.150|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||Rs.150|
Registration Fee for Students Participating through Schools
Students enrolling through the school for Indian Talent Olympiad Exams can register at their respective schools by selecting any number of subjects of their choice. The participation fee is to be paid to the in-charge teacher. Indian Talent Olympiad School Registration Fee for Class 1 to Class 10 is as per the table mentioned below –
|SUBJECT||EXAM FEE||ORGANISING EXPENSES
(Inclusive Of Supervising Expense)
|AMOUNT TO BE SENT|
|ISO – International Science Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|IMO – International Mathematics Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|EIO – English International Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|GKIO – General Knowledge International Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|ICO – International Computer Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|IDO – International Drawing Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|NESO – National Essay Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
|NSSO – National Social Studies Olympiad||Rs.150||Rs. 25||Rs. 125|
Mode of Payment
The following payment modes are accepted for the Indian Talent Olympiad Registration fee:
- The respective school has to send the consolidated amount collected from the students Rs.125 per student per Subject to the Indian Talent Olympiad Account vide Demand Draft in favor of “INDIAN TALENT” payable at MUMBAI.
- Schools may also transfer the consolidated amount collected from the students using NEFT/RTGS/CASH DEPOSIT and mention the transaction details in the Registration Form and send it along with the Student List to our office address.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
The students from grades I to X can participate in the Indian Talent Olympiad. Students studying in CBSE/ ICSE/ State Board schools can apply for the exam.
- The exam pattern will remain the same for all the subjects excluding Drawing and Essay.
- Overall Question Paper Patterns include problem-based figures, series completion, odd one out, coding-decoding, mirror images, embedded figures, symmetry, and alphabetical test questions.
- The complexity of the question paper varies according to the class.
- For each class, questions are prepared by understanding their knowledge, ability, and reasoning capacity.
- The details of the exam pattern are given below
|No. of Questions||20||10||5||35|
|Marks Per Questions||1||1||1|
Exam Pattern for Class 5 to 10
|No. of Questions||35||10||5||50|
|Marks Per Questions||1||1||1|
Exam Pattern for Monthly Tests
The Indian Talent Olympiad also conducts the monthly test series. Students can participate in the monthly test series by doing the registration. The exam pattern for the Indian Talent Olympiad Monthly test series is given below:
|Time for exam||25 Minutes|
Number of Levels
The participating students must check the levels of the Indian Talent Olympiad exam. There are a few subjects in which there is only one level. However, some subjects have two levels of the exam. The details of the subject-wise level are given below:
|Science, Maths, English, GK||2 levels|
List of Indian Talent Olympiads 2021
There are various subjects in which the Indian Talent Olympiad exam is conducted. Students can choose and register for one or more Olympiads depending upon their subject of interest. All these Olympiads are conducted for students from grades 1 to 10. There are two types of Indian Talent Olympiad: Annual and Monthly. The details of the ITO monthly and annual Olympiads are given below.
|Name of the Olympiad||Mode (Annual/ Monthly)||Classes|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|English International Olympiad (EIO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|International Computer Olympiad (ICO)||Annual||1 to 10|
|International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|National Essay Olympiad (NESO)||Annual/ Monthly||1 to 10|
|National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)||Annual||1 to 10|
Indian Talent Olympiad- Annual
- Indian Talent Annual Olympiad exams are conducted every year by the Indian Talent Olympiad.
- These exams are conducted twice, in December and February respectively.
- The Annual Olympiads consists of 35 questions for class 1 to class 4 and 50 questions for class 5 to class 10.
- The subjects for the annual Olympiads include Science, Maths, English, General Knowledge, Drawing, Computer, Essay, and Social Studies.
- The Annual Olympiad Exam can be taken in online/offline mode.
- Offline exams take place in the respective schools.
Indian Talent Olympiad- Monthly
- The monthly Olympiad has been introduced by the Indian Talent Olympiad to provide maximum practice for the upcoming exams.
- These exams are conducted every month from home.
- The Monthly Olympiad, also known as the Online Olympiad which includes exams in subjects such as Maths, Science, English, GK, Drawing, and Essay.
- Students can take monthly exams anytime between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on particular exam dates.
- The test duration for the Monthly tests is 25 minutes per test.
- The monthly Olympiads make children practice for the upcoming Olympiads, helps them to study for their upcoming school exams, and be thorough in topics slowly and steadily.
- It ensures a complete understanding of chapter-wise questions in all subjects.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Result
Once the Olympiad exam for each subject is complete, the conducting authority will announce the result of the participants.
- The Indian Talent Olympiad Result will be available online on the portal of ITO. However, students can also check the result from the direct link given in this article.
- The result will display the marks scored by the candidates, their overall rank, and their qualifying status.
- According to the result of the Indian Talent Olympiad, the winners and participants will be given awards and prizes.
Indian Talent Olympiad Awards and Prizes
The participants of the Indian Talent Olympiad are given the following awards and cash prizes according to their ranks. The details of the awards are given below:
|National Rank||Awards/ Prize|
|Rank 1||Rs. 1,00,000/- Scholarship (with special medal and certificate)|
|Rank 2||Rs. 40,000/- Scholarship (with special medal and certificate)|
|Rank 3||Laptop (with special medal and certificate)|
|Rank 4||Tablet (with special medal and certificate)|
Awards for Yearly Toppers
- Yearly Toppers get 1lakh each for 10 Students per class 1 to 10
- Yearly 2nd topper gets Laptop for 10 Students per class 1 to 10
- Yearly 3rd topper gets Tablet for 10 Students per class 1 to 10
- Monthly 1lakhs cash prize given to the toppers for Class 1 to 10
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Rank holders get scholarships of Rs. 500, 300, 200 respectively
- Monthly Certificates and Report cards
- Certificates and Report cards will be sent to student home
How to Prepare for the Indian Talent Olympiad Exam?
Every year lakhs of candidates apply for the Indian Talent Olympiad exam. Therefore, students will have to prepare for the exam according to the syllabus. Some of the basic preparation tips are given below:
- Participate in Monthly Olympiad: Students can take part in the monthly Olympiads in order to prepare for the annual Olympiad exam. Indian Talent Olympiad conducts monthly Olympiads that are similar to mock tests or demo tests that are conducted every month for Science, Maths, English, GK, Drawing, and Essay. These tests are conducted online. In this way, the candidates can practice more for the main Olympiad exam and score good marks.
- Know the Syllabus: The candidates must check the syllabus of the Indian Talent Olympiad exam. The syllabus will help the students to prepare more effectively for the exam. The students will get to know what can be asked in the exam. Also, the candidates can choose and focus on the topics which are difficult according to their understanding.
- Refer to Olympiad Workbooks: The official body also offers various workbooks for the Olympiad exam. These workbooks provide detailed information on each topic. There are also practice questions which the students can practice daily for the exam preparation.
- Practice Olympiad Sample Papers: Candidates can practice from the previous year’s question papers and sample papers to prepare for the exam. Solving sample papers and previous year question papers will give a fair idea about the difficulty level & pattern of question papers.
Indian Talent Olympiad 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Indian Talent Olympiad 2021|
|Organizing Body||Indian Talent Foundation|
|Purpose of Exam||To encourage the students in subjects of Science, Maths, GK, English, Essay, Drawing, etc., and award them with cash prizes and scholarships.|
|Exam Level||School-level (classes 1 to 10)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT based)/ Offline|
|Mode of Registration||Online (Started)|
|Registration for 2021-22||Apply Here|
|Number of Olympiads||Eight|
About Indian Talent Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) conducts the scholarship exams for students from classes 1 to 10. The organization aims to award young talents with cash prizes, medals, certificates, and scholarships. As per the talent of the students, the ITO will award the prizes. All the Olympiad exams are conducted by the ITO in online mode. Indian Talent Olympiad tests the basic knowledge of the students according to their age.
FAQs on Indian Talent Olympiad Exam
Q1. How can I register for the Indian Talent Olympiad exam 2021?
Ans: Interested students can participate in the Olympiad by doing online registration. The direct registration link is also available in this article.
Q2. I am studying in class 5 from a state board school. Can I apply for the Indian Talent Olympiad exam?
Ans: Yes, candidates from any state board school can apply for the Olympiad exam.
Q3. What is the medium of the questions in the Indian Talent Olympiad exam 2021?
Ans: Indian Talent Olympiad conducts exams in the English language only. Question paper pattern is on MCQ’S format students have to mark the correct answers in OMR sheets.
Q4. Can I apply for more than one subject in the Indian Talent Olympiad exam?
Ans: Yes, students can register for one or more subjects as per their eligibility.