Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Application form last date has been extended till 15 May 2021. The admission to this course is done on the basis of M.Ed. Admission Test. Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks from a university are eligible for Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2021. For more details regarding Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2021 like application form, exam date, result etc, candidates need to read the complete article.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Status
- Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Application form submission last date extended till 15 May 2021.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Dates
The important dates of admission in the M.Ed course at Lucknow University are mentioned in the given below table.
|Application process begins from||02 April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||15 May 2021|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs. 1000||22 May 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test 2021 exam date||to be announced|
|Interview||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Note: These are revised dates of the events decided by the university.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021: Application Form(Extended) - Admissions
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form 2021
The details regarding the Lucknow University M.Ed Application form are:
- Lucknow University M.Ed application form has been released on 02 April 2021
- The application form is available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 15 May 2021.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidates are advised to keep all the required documents with them at the time of filling the application form. The following are the documents that are required to fill the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof that maybe Pan card, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- EWS Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Marksheet of B.Ed degree
- Scanned image of photograph and signature in JPEG format not exceeding 50kb size.
- Active Mobile number and e-mail id.
How to fill the Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form 2021 Online?
To fill the application form, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, candidates have to register themselves by entering their details.
- After filling all the asked details, click on the submit button.
Step 2. Login
- After completing the registration details, candidates will receive their login details on their registered mobile number or email ID.
- Then candidates will be asked to fill their details and educational qualifications.
- After entering the details click on the submit button.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
- Now, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the format.
- The scanned image of the photograph and signature must be in JPEG format and it must be less than 50kb in size.
- After uploading the documents, candidates are advised to recheck their details and then submit it.
Step 4. Fee Payment
Now, in the next step candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee structure of the application form is mentioned in the given below table.
|Category||Application fee without late fee||Application fee with late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs 1600/-||Rs 2600/-|
|SC and ST||Rs 800/-||Rs 1800/-|
This is the Lucknow University M.Ed Fee Structure. The application fee can be paid through any of these ways:
- Credit Card, or
- Debit Card, or
- Net Banking
Step 5. Submission and Print out
After making the fee payment, candidates are advised to print the fee receipt and completed the application form for further use.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the official authority is mentioned below.
- Undergraduate course: Candidate must have qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized University or board.
- Postgraduate course: Candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks(40% marks for SC or ST category) in any stream from a recognized university or board.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the entrance exam conducted by Lucknow University for admission in M.Ed course is mentioned below.
- Number of sections: 5
- Sections: Mental ability(Multiple choice questions), Subject competence(Multiple choice questions), Subject competence(Short answers), Language comprehensive(Hindi) and Langauge comprehensive(English).
- Time Duration: 3 Hours ( 2 hours for mental ability and subject competence test (Multiple choice) and 1 hour for subject competence test (Short answers) and language comprehensive test).
- Total Marks: 250
|Section||Type of questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)||100|
|Subject competence||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)||80|
|Subject competence||Short answers||20|
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Result
The details regarding the LU M.Ed Admission 2020 result are given below:
- The result will be released in the second week of August 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- On the basis of the result, the authority will release a merit list.
Lucknow University 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be released after all the rounds of the admission procedure will be completed.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for admission in the M.Ed program who has attended both the written test as well as the interview round.
- The final merit list will be prepared out of a maximum of 310 marks.
- This will be determined by adding the marks obtained in the written exam(250 marks), academic index weightage(50 marks) and interview round(10 marks).
A tie is a situation when two or more candidates have scored equal rank or marks in the merit list. To solve the tie, the preference order is mentioned below.
- If two or more candidates have scored equal marks or rank in the merit list, then in such case the first preference will be given to a candidate who has scored a higher percentage of marks in B.Ed or its equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained by candidates in B.Ed or equivalent exams are the same, then in such a case, preference will be given to a candidate who has scored more marks in the Graduation examination.
- If the marks obtained by candidates in graduation are also the same, then a candidate will be given preference who has scored a higher percentage of marks in 12th class or its equivalent examination.
Lucknow University M.Ed. 2021 Seat Details
The seat matrix for admission to M.Ed in various institutes of UP is given below as per the last year details:
|Name of the Institute||Number of seats||Type|
|Department of Education, Lucknow University||25||Aided|
|Aryavart Institute of Higher Education, Shahid Path, Utaratia, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|G.S.R.M. Memorial Degree College, Sarojani Nagar, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|Rama Mahavidyalaya, Gaurav Vihar, Chinhat, Lucknow||50||Self-financed|
|Sri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya Rajajipuram, Lucknow (Minority Institution)||25||Self-financed|
|Swami Vivekanand Mahila Mahavidyalaya||25||Self-financed|
|City College of Management||25||Self-financed|
|Gautam Buddha Degree College||25||Self-financed|
|Rajat Degree College||50||Self-financed|
|City Academy Degree College||25||Self-financed|
|Eram Degree College||25||Self-financed|
|Rameshwaram Institute of Education &Trainning||50||Self-financed|
|Rajat College of Education & Management, Matiari, Chinhat||50||Self-financed|
|Lala Mahadev Prasad Verma Balika Mahavidyalay, Gosaiganj||50||Self-financed|
|Rajat Women’s College of Education & Management, Kamta, Chinhat||50||Self-financed|
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Important Links
- Apply here for Lucknow University M.Ed Entrance Test 2021
- Download Lkouniv M.Ed Admission Schedule Pdf 2021
- Download Lkouniv M.Ed Admission Brochure Pdf 2021
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2021 Highlights
The highlights of Lucknow University are mentioned in the given below table.
|Name of the University||Lucknow University|
|Situated at||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission(UGC)|
|Campus area||219.01 acres|
|Courses offered||15 at UG level and 67 at PG level|
|Number of affiliated colleges||101|
|Admission Criteria||Based on the entrance exam|
Note: Visit the official website of Lucknow University to get more information.
What is the course duration of M.Ed?
Master of Education (M.Ed) is a 2-years (4 semesters) duration course and the maximum period allowed for completing the is 4 years.
What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.Ed course?
Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks from a university are eligible for Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test.
What is the procedure for admission to Lucknow University M.Ed?
The candidates are granted admission based on the marks obtained in the written examination and Interview, subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria as laid down by the university.