Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 Application form last date has been extended till 30 June 2020. The exam has been postponed. Lucknow University was established in 1920. The University is approved by UGC. The campus of the university is spread over 219.01 acres of area and is offering 15 undergraduate courses and 67 post-graduation courses. The application form of Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 has been released on 16 March 2020. The mission of the University is to be a University driven by enriched values with diverse cultures to promote economic, social and spiritual advancement for an egalitarian society. The University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned Indian Research University located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Admissions in the university are done based on the entrance exam that is conducted by the University itself. The exam date for the M.Ed entrance exam is to be announced soon. Read this complete article to get more information about Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020: Application Form(Till 30 June) - Admissions
- Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 Application form submission last date extended till 30 June 2020.
- The exam has been postponed by the authority until further notice.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 Highlights
The highlights of Lucknow University are mentioned in the given below table.
|Name of the University||Lucknow University|
|Situated at||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission(UGC)|
|Campus area||219.01 acres|
|Courses offered||15 at UG level and 67 at PG level|
|Number of affiliated colleges||101|
|Admission Criteria||Based on the entrance exam|
Note: Visit the official website of Lucknow University to get more information.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of admission in the M.Ed course at Lucknow University are mentioned in the given below table.
|Release date of application form||16 March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form without late fee||30 June 2020|
Note: These are revised dates of the events decided by the university.
Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form 2020
The details regarding the Lucknow University M.Ed Application form are:
- Lucknow University M.Ed application form has been released on 16 March 2020.
- The application form is available only in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 June 2020 (Extended).
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidates are advised to keep all the required documents with them at the time of filling the application form. The following are the documents that are required to fill the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof that maybe Pan card, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- EWS Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- Marksheet of B.Ed degree
- Scanned image of photograph and signature in JPEG format not exceeding 50kb size.
- Active Mobile number and e-mail id.
How to fill the Lucknow University M.Ed Application Form 2020 Online?
To fill the application form, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
In the first step, candidates have to register themselves by entering their details.
After filling all the asked details, click on the submit button.
Step 2. Login
After completing the registration details, candidates will receive their login details on their registered mobile number or email ID.
Then candidates will be asked to fill their details and educational qualifications.
After entering the details click on the submit button.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
Now, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the format.
The scanned image of the photograph and signature must be in JPEG format and it must be less than 50kb in size.
After uploading the documents, candidates are advised to recheck their details and then submit it.
Step 4. Fee Payment
Now, in the next step candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee structure of the application form is mentioned in the given below table.
|Category||Application fee without late fee||Application fee with late fee|
|General and OBC||Rs 1600/-||Rs 2600/-|
|SC and ST||Rs 800/-||Rs 1800/-|
This is the Lucknow University M.Ed Fee Structure. The application fee can be paid through any of these ways:
- Credit Card, or
- Debit Card, or
- Net Banking
Step 5. Submission and Print out
After making the fee payment, candidates are advised to print the fee receipt and completed the application form for further use.
Lucknow University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria as prescribed by the official authority is mentioned below.
- Undergraduate course: Candidate must have qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized University or board.
- Postgraduate course: Candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks(40% marks for SC or ST category) in any stream from a recognized university or board.
Lucknow University 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the entrance exam conducted by Lucknow University for admission in M.Ed course is mentioned below.
- Number of sections: 5
- Sections: Mental ability(Multiple choice questions), Subject competence(Multiple choice questions), Subject competence(Short answers), Language comprehensive(Hindi) and Langauge comprehensive(English).
- Time Duration: 3 Hours ( 2 hours for mental ability and subject competence test (Multiple choice) and 1 hour for subject competence test (Short answers) and language comprehensive test).
- Total Marks: 250
Lucknow University M.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Type of questions||Marks|
|Mental Ability||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)||100|
|Subject competence||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)||80|
|Subject competence||Short answers||20|
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2020 Result
The details regarding the LU M.Ed Admission 2020 result are given below:
- The result will be released in the second week of August 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- On the basis of the result, the authority will release a merit list.
Lucknow University 2020 Merit List
The merit list will be released after all the rounds of the admission procedure will be completed.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for admission in the M.Ed program who has attended both the written test as well as the interview round.
- The final merit list will be prepared out of a maximum of 310 marks.
- This will be determined by adding the marks obtained in the written exam(250 marks), academic index weightage(50 marks) and interview round(10 marks).
A tie is a situation when two or more candidates have scored equal rank or marks in the merit list. To solve the tie, the preference order is mentioned below.
- If two or more candidates have scored equal marks or rank in the merit list, then in such case the first preference will be given to a candidate who has scored a higher percentage of marks in B.Ed or its equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained by candidates in B.Ed or equivalent exams are the same, then in such a case, preference will be given to a candidate who has scored more marks in the Graduation examination.
- If the marks obtained by candidates in graduation are also the same, then a candidate will be given preference who has scored a higher percentage of marks in 12th class or its equivalent examination.
Stay connected to entrancezone for the latest updates.
What is the course duration of M.Ed?
Master of Education (M.Ed) is a 2-years (4 semesters) duration course and the maximum period allowed for completing the is 4 years.
What is the eligibility criteria for admission in M.Ed course?
Candidates having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks from a university are eligible for Lucknow University M.Ed. Admission Test.
What is the procedure for admission to Lucknow University M.Ed?
The candidates are granted admission based on the marks obtained in the written examination and Interview, subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria as laid down by the university.