Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020: The Admission cell of Nagaland University (NU), Ballard will announce Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020 dates. This is a Common Entrance Test to shortlisted aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020 in University Education Colleges Department of Teacher Education School of Humanities and Education, Nagaland University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important dates of various events are mentioned hereby in the table below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Start Date of Application Form||First week of April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||First week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Second week of May 2020|
|Result Announcement||Last Week of July 2020|
These are the officially announced dates by the conducting body. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020: Application Form, Dates - Admissions
Nagaland University B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the NU B.Ed Admission 2020 Application form are given below:
- The admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly in the application form.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions?
The Applicants can apply for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions by following the steps provided below
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
How to Pay Application Fees for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
Qualification Criteria for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions must have cleared the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks are also eligible.
- The upper age limit to appear is 40 years (45 years for Reserved Categories).
Admit Card for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020
The details regarding the Nagaland University B.Ed Admit card 2020 are given below:
- NU B.Ed Admit Card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document to appear for the exam.
- Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Moreover, candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned on the Nagaland University B.Ed Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the Nagaland university B.Ed Admit Card 2020 are given below:
- Candidates name
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Candidates date of birth
- Exam centre etc.
How to Download NU B.Ed Admissions 2020 Admit Card?
The Steps to download the Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link “Download online Admit card”.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Nagaland University B.Ed Admission 2020 Result
The details regarding the Nagaland University Bed Admission result 2020 are given below:
- The Result of Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions will be announced in the Last Week of July 2020.
- Admission cell of Nagaland University (NU), Ballard will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- After the Result, Rank List is prepared and based on rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
The overview of Nagaland University Bed Admission 2020 are given below:
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions|
|Examination Conducting body||Nagaland University|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||Second Week of May 2020|
Official Contact Details
- The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
- Nagaland University,
- Nagaland 797 004
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2020.
b.ed colleges in dimapur, b ed correspondence in nagaland, bosco college of teacher education dimapur nagaland, b ed admission in kohima, nagaland university admission 2017, b ed admission 2017 in nagaland, state college of teacher education kohima, nagaland, b ed ignou in dimapur, nagaland university admission 2018-19, unity college dimapur nagaland, nagaland university result 2018, nagaland university meriema admission 2018