Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019 Result will be available soon. The Admission cell of Nagaland University (NU), Ballard has announced Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlisted aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2018 in University Education Colleges Department of Teacher Education School of Humanities and Education, Nagaland University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019 Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||05 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||04 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||11 May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last Week of July 2019|
How to Apply for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions?
The Applicants can apply for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions by following the steps provided below
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Qualification Criteria for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks are also eligible.
- The upper age limit to appear is 40 years (45 years for Reserved Categories).
Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions|
|Examination Conducting body||Nagaland University|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||Second Week of July 2019|
Admit Card for Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam center etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
The Result of Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions will be announced in the Last Week of July 2018. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
Official Contact Details
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Nagaland 797 004
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Nagaland University B.Ed Admissions 2019.
b.ed colleges in dimapur, b ed correspondence in nagaland, bosco college of teacher education dimapur nagaland, b ed admission in kohima, nagaland university admission 2017, b ed admission 2017 in nagaland, state college of teacher education kohima, nagaland, b ed ignou in dimapur, nagaland university admission 2018-19, unity college dimapur nagaland, nagaland university result 2018, nagaland university meriema admission 2018