BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020: Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharm(Ay) at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Mirzapur. Candidates can apply for admission by online mode, who successfully fulfil eligibility criteria. Seats allotted for M.Pharm(ay) program have to participate in the Entrance Test. Application form available on BHU official website form 01 May 2020. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application. Candidates may check the information regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc candidates in this article.
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates are requested to read carefully all the dates, fill the registration form before the last date. Candidates can check dates below:-
|Application Form available||01 May 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application||31 May 2020|
|Admit Cards available from||10 June 2020|
|BHU M.Pharm Entrance Exam 2020 Date||23 June 2020|
|Answer Key released||24 June 2020|
|Last Date to Complain related to answer key/question||27 June 2020|
|Result Declared||01 July 2020|
|Counselling & Medical Checkup||29 July 2020|
|Commencement Class||01 August 2020|
Note: Dates are listed as per M.Pharm(Ay) admission 2019, dates may be postponed or changed by the conducting body. So keep visiting with Entrancezone for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020: Dates, Eligibility, Application Form - Admissions
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the BHU M.Pharm application form are given below:
- BHU M.Pharm Admission 2020 Application form will release in May 2020.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in June 2020.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for BHU M.Pharm(AY) Admission 2020?
Candidates have to apply for admission in BHU M.Pharm(Ay) program by applying online. Follow given steps for further steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the BHU website.
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Fill all the details in application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the admission form.
Guidelines to fill the Registration Form:
Candidates are required to fill mentioned credentials during application process:-
- Course Name
- Name of Candidates
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number/Voter ID/PAN card/Driving License/Bank Passbook containing Photograph.
Fees may vary for candidates belonging to different categories, check below:-
|General & OBC||Rs 1500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode on the official website via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 are given below:
- Admit cards will be released under two weeks after registration closes on BHU official Website.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card after login in the website.
- Candidates must take the print out of Hall Ticket and must remember to carry at the time of BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Entrance Exam 2020.
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check and properly read BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form of BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Entrance Exam 2020:-
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic with minimum 50% average marks from recognised University.
- Candidates belonging to OBC and PwD categories offer 5% relaxation in marks in graduation.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, there will be no minimum requirement for marks in graduation.
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 merit-list prepared for admission in M.Pharm degree in Ayurveda of 2 years based on the following:-
- Marks obtained in BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Entrance Exam. Entrance Exam wil be consist of 100 question and to be solved in 2 hours.l
- Marks obtained in Bachelor’s Degree.
- Marks obtained in Class 10th/12th.
- Date of Birth.
- If marks obtained in the Entrance Exam of two candidates are equal, then a higher score in Graduation + Class 12th + Class 10th will be considered.
- If the academic score of two candidates is also equal, then a higher mark in concerned subjects will be considered.
- If marks obtained in concerned subjects of two candidates is also equal, then admission is granted based on the age of candidates.
Documents Required for admission:
Candidates must remember to keep all mentioned BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 documents with them at the time of admission:-
- Class 10th/12th mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- TC Transfer Certificate.
- Graduation Degree
- Disabled Certificate(if needed).
- Aadhar Card or any identity proof.
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Seats Reservation
Candidates may check BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 total seats available and reserved as per their categories:
|Scheduled Caste(SC)||15% seats|
|Scheduled Tribe(ST)||7.5% seats|
|Physically Challenged||3% seats|
|OBC Category||27% seats|
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Answer key
The details regarding the BHU M.Pharma Admission Answer key are given below:
- The answer key will release after the commencement of the exam.
- The answer key will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the official website.
- The candidate will need to login to download the answer key.
- The answer key contains all the correct answers of the question paper from the exam.
BHU M.Pharm(Ay) Admission 2020 Result
The details regarding the BHU M.Pharma(Ay) Admission 2020 result are given below:
- BHU result will release in online mode.
- Candidates can easily check the Result of BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 on the BHU Official website.
- Candidates have to log in with their unique id and password on the website.
- Respective results will be displayed on the computer screen with Candidates Name and Scores.
Banaras Hindu University
BHU(Banaras Hindu University) was established in the year 1916 and authorized by UGC. BHU Varanasi is a government University spread in 1300 acres of total area. University offers degree courses in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Courses such as BA, BAMS, B.Com, LLB, B.Sc, M.Com, MA, M.Sc, LLM etc. and PhD in Agriculture, Education, Management or many more.
Official Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/admission/admin_index.htm