AP EdCET 2021 will be organised by Sri Venkateswara University, Tripura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. This is a Common Entrance Test named as Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates may check the important information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other details of AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2021 like notification, syllabus etc in the given article.
AP EdCET 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to be announced|
AP EdCET 2021 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the AP EdCET exam are given below:
|Starting date of Availability of Application form||May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form without any monetary penalty||May 2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||May 2021|
|AP Ed.CET 2021 Exam Center Change||June 2021|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||June 2021|
|Admit card release Date||June 2021|
|AP EDCET 2021 Exam||June 2021|
|Answer Key download||July 2021|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||July 2021|
|Announcement of Result.||July 2021|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- AP EdCET application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates may fill the details as asked in the application form.
- Any incomplete details in it will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
AP EdCET 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application Fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2021?
The procedure of filling the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website. i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2 – Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Step 3 – Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Step 4 – Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Step 5 – Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online. After the payment is completed
- Step 6 – Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to the Official Address.
AP EdCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Marks Required: Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M. with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2021. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
The Eligibility Criteria for the choice of Subject is:
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Time of Examination||150 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
- Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks; Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks; Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks; History – 30 questions for 30 marks; Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks; Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks)
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
AP EdCET 2021 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Syllabus is given below.
The questions are generally asked from three main components composed of general English (reading comprehension, sentence, correction, preposition, tenses, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, the transformation of sentences, and etc) general knowledge and teaching aptitude(questions related to history, geography ecology, economics and etc).
AP EdCET 2021 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Admit Card is given below.
- Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
- Applicants should have to submit their login details to download the admit card.
- Candidates should have to carry the required documents at the examination centre along with the required documents.
- Candidates should also have to take the print out of it for future use.
AP EdCET Exam Centre
The Centres available for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 are:
AP EdCET 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding AP EdCET Result is given below.
- AP Edcet result will be released in online mode.
- The Scorecard will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates will need to login to check the Ap EdCET result.
- Applicants will be the counselling procedure if they have obtained qualified marks in the examination and shortlisted in the merit list as per the cut-off marks provided through authority.
AP EdCET Tie Breaking Policy
In case of two or more candidates end up getting the same marks, APSCHE intends to resolve the tie situation in the following way.
- Marks secured in Part C is to be taken into consideration.
- If the tie remains, then the marks secured in Part A is considered
- If the tie is still there, candidates is older will be taken into consideration.
AP EdCET 2021 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET counselling is given below.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- Applicants have to can all the original documents in the counselling round.
- Students have to carry one photocopy along with original documents.
- The authority will check the eligibility of the candidate through the counselling process.
Documents Required for Counselling
The list of documents required for the counselling process are given below.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
AP EdCET 2021 Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the AP EdCeT reservation criteria are given below:
AP EdCET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check hereunder, dates for AP EdCET 2021:
|Exam Name||AP EdCET 2021|
|Conducting body||will be organised by Sri Venkateswara University, Tripura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Frequency||Once a year|
When is the exam for AP EdCET 2020?
AP EdCET will be conducted on 09 May 2020.
What is the duration of AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
In what mode AP EdCET is conducted?
AP EdCET is conducted on the online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Who conducts AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE.