AP EdCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15 June 2020. The exam has been postponed by the authority. Sri Venkateswara University, Tripura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct AP EdCET 2020. This is a Common Entrance Test named as Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP EdCET 2020) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates may check the important information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other details of AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 like notification, syllabus etc in the given article.
- Application Form has been extended until 15 June 2020.
- AP EdCET 2020 exam has been postponed by the authority.
AP EdCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the AP EdCET exam are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
||13 March 2020
|Starting date of Availability of Application form||14 March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form without any monetary penalty|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate|
|Admit card release Date|
|AP EDCET 2020 Exam||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AP EdCET 2020: Exam(Postponed), Application Form (Extended), Admit Card - Admissions
|Answer Key download|
|Announcement of Result.|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
AP EdCET 2020 Notification
AP EdCET 2020 Notification has been released on 13 March 2020. Candidates can refer to the official AP EdCET Notification given below:
NOTE: Click here to view and download the AP EdCET Notification.
AP EdCET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- AP EdCET application form has been released on 14 March 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
- The last of the application form is 15 June 2020(Extended).
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application Fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: Click here to fill the AP EdCET Application Form
How to Apply for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020?
The procedure of filling the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed
- Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
AP EdCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Marks Required: Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M. with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2020. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
The Eligibility Criteria for the choice of Subject is:
AP EdCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Time of Examination||150 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
- Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks; Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks; Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks; History – 30 questions for 30 marks; Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks; Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks)
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
AP EdCET 2020 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Syllabus is given below.
The questions are generally asked from three main components composed of general English (reading comprehension, sentence, correction, preposition, tenses, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, the transformation of sentences, and etc) general knowledge and teaching aptitude(questions related to history, geography ecology, economics and etc).
Click here to views and download the AP EdCET Information Bulletin
AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Admit Card is given below.
- Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website.
- Applicants should have to submit their login details to download the admit card.
- Candidates should have to carry the required documents at the examination centre along with the required documents.
- Candidates should also have to take the print out of it for future use.
AP EdCET Exam Centre
The Centres available for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 are:
AP EdCET 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding AP EdCET Result is given below.
- AP Edcet result will be released in online mode.
- The Scorecard will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates will need to login to check the Ap EdCET result.
- Applicants will be the counselling procedure if they have obtained qualified marks in the examination and shortlisted in the merit list as per the cut-off marks provided through authority.
AP EdCET 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET counselling is given below.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- Applicants have to can all the original documents in the counselling round.
- Students have to carry one photocopy along with original documents.
- The authority will check the eligibility of the candidate through the counselling process.
Documents Required for Counselling
The list of documents required for the counselling process are given below.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
AP EdCET 2020 Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the AP EdCeT reservation criteria are given below:
Official Contact Details
Andhra University, Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on AP EdCET 2020.
When is the exam for AP EdCET 2020?
AP EdCET will be conducted on 09 May 2020.
What is the duration of AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
In what mode AP EdCET is conducted?
AP EdCET is conducted on the online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Who conducts AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE.