AP EdCET 2020 Application forms will be started in the Second week of March 2020. Sri Venkateswara University, Tripura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct AP EdCET 2020. This is a Common Entrance Test named as Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP EdCET 2020) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 by reading the page below.
AP EdCET 2020 Important Dates
The AP EDCET 2020 exam date are given below.
|Starting date of Availability of Application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form without any monetary penalty||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit card release Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|AP EDCET 2020||3rd week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result.||4th week of April 2020|
AP EDCET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The application can be filled from the website of AP EDCET.
- The application fee is Rs650/- however it’s Rs450/- for SC/ST.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The university shall provide the facility only in some particulars very soon.
The below link is the application and other essential information links: https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx
AP EDCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who is willing to get admissions into law three year and five years integrated course from Andhra Pradesh college need to qualify the eligibility criteria of AP EDCET 2020 officially announced by the university, which says candidate applying shall have passed with at least 50% of aggregate in their previous examination degrees such as B.A, B.Com, B.sc and other courses mentioned in the above link.
Qualification Criteria for AP EdCET 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the AP EdCET must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M. with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
- The Eligibility Criteria for the choice of Subject is:
How to Apply for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020?
The Applicants can apply for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at AP EdCET 2020.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for AP EdCET 2020
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for AP EdCET, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for AP EdCET 2020
- No of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- The pattern of Question Paper: The question paper will be divided into the following 3 parts:
- A: 25 MCQ’s
- B: 25 MCQ’s
- C: Choose any 1 subject and 100 MCQ’s
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||150 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||1- General English: 25 Marks.|
|2-General knowledge:15 Marks.|
|3-Teaching Aptitude-10 marks.|
|5-Physical sciences-100 marks
a) Physics-50 Marks.
b) Chemistry-50 Marks.
|6-Biological Sciences-100 Marks.
b) Zoology-50 marks.
|7-Social Studies-100 marks.
a) Geography-35 Marks.
b) History-30 Marks
c) Civics-15 Marks.
d) Economics-20 Marks.
|Total – 150 Marks.|
AP EDCET 2020 Syllabus
The questions are generally asked from three main components composed of general English(reading comprehension, sentence, correction, preposition, tenses, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, transformation of sentences, and etc) general knowledge and teaching aptitude(questions related to history, geography ecology, economics and etc) and the third part is composed of various courses and is optional. Courses such as Mathematics, physics, social science, biological science and English of graduation level. Physics, chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Candidates can get to know about the genesis and on what and how the questions would come in the AP EAMCET through its exam pattern. Candidates can get aware of the mode of exams, marking scheme, no. of questions, subjects, total marks etc. Below candidates can check the complete exam pattern.
AP EDCET 2020 Results
AP EDCET results will be announced by the Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati, on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can get it through online mode. The result will be declared in the month of April 2020. Based on the result, candidates shall be qualified for counselling. The minimum qualifying marks for AP EDCET examination is 37 out of 150 marks (25%). however, there is no minimum ground for SC/ST and women for the course of Physical Science/Mathematics methodologies. Candidates can download the admit card through their account from which candidates registered for their examinations. OMR answer sheets of the examination will be available in the time period of six months for those willing to get their sheets back.
What are the Available Centres for AP EdCET 2020?
The Centres available for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020 are:
Documents Required at the time Of Admission?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Official Contact Details
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on AP EdCET 2020.