National Scholarship Portal 2022 will open tentatively in the month of December 2021. Through this portal, the candidates can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by Ministries at Central, State level and by UGC/AICTE. The candidates should register themselves on or before the last date. Read the whole article to check eligibility criteria, application procedure, financial aid, etc of National Scholarship Portal 2022.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 Status
|Enrollment Date||To be announced|
National Scholarship Portal 2022 Registration Process
The candidates should keep in mind following important things while applying at NSP for the first time.
- Applicants should register themselves online on the official portal of NSP only.
- They should enter accurately and authenticated information as printed on their documents.
- The registration form is required to be filled by parents/guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
- After submitting the application the login id and password will be sent to the registered number, keep it safe for further use.
How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal 2022?
Students can follow the below steps to fill the NSP online application form 2022:
- Step 1 – Visit the NSP 2022 portal.
- Step 2 – Read the given instructions and click on Continue.
- Step 3 – On the next screen fill the details asked like State of domicile, Student name, date of birth, bank account details, Scholarship category, etc.
- Step 4 – Then click on Register link
- Step 5 – For the first-time login, OTP (One Time Password) sent by NSP on the above-given mobile number will be required. Please verify the mobile number to complete the registration process.
- Step 6 – Complete the form and submit the details.
- Step 7 – The candidates are advised to get the printout of the form for any further use.
Before initiating the registration process, students / Parents/guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of a student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For the pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for a maximum of two children.
- Aadhaar number of a Student or Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from the domicile state, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 Schemes
Students seeking to apply for Scholarship for their higher education can check below different schemes provided at NSP. The scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family this applies to all the schemes. A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available Scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/minority.
Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minorities
- A student who has secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination is eligible.
- The family annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
- This is for the students studying in Classes I to X.
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- A candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual family income from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Admission and tuition fee Class XI & XII: Rs. 7,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Admission and course/tuition fee for Class XI 7 XII technical & vocational courses of one or more year of duration: Rs. 10,000/- per annum (Day Scholars & Hostelers)
- Admission and tuition fee for UG & PG level: Rs. 3,000/- per annum (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
Department of Empowerment of Person with Disabilities
- Pre Matric Scholarship Schemes for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities
Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Educational Financial Assistance to the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Educational Financial Assistance to the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- For SC students – Top Class Education Scheme
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- For ST Students – National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)
Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department of Higher Education
- For College & University Students -Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles and for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel Martyred during Terror/Naxal attacks – Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
- Financial Support to the students of NER for higher Professional courses (NEC MERIT Scholarship)
The University of Grants Commission-MHRD
UGC provides following Scholarship to the candidates for the student’s better education. Candidates can check below in the table details of all:
|Name of Scholarship||Number of Scholarships||Award Details||Eligibility|
|Ishan Uday special scholarship scheme for NER||10,000||
|PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child||3,000||Rs 36,200 per annum for two years||
|PG scholarship for university rank holders||3,000||Rs 3,100 per month for two years||
|PG scholarship scheme for SC/ST students for professional courses||1,000||
All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE
|Name of Scholarship||Number of Scholarships||Award Details||Eligibility|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for girl child (Technical degree)||5000||
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girl Students (Technical diploma)||5000||
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Specially Abled Student (Technical degree)||All eligible specially-abled student admitted to the first year of degree level course
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Specially Abled Student (Technical diploma)||Specially-abled students admitted to the First year of Diploma course
- Pre-matric scholarship for SC students (class IX and X)
- Oost-matric scholarship for SC students
- Pre matric scholarship to OBC students
- Post matric scholarship to OBC students
- Pre matric scholarship to ST students (class IX and X)
- Post matric scholarship to ST students
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students
- Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students
- APST MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL STIPEND
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENT
- DR.AMBEDKAR POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X
- Dr Ambedkar Madhavi Chakravarti yojana for SC students
- Dr Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for economically backward students
- Centrally sponsored Post matric scholarship scheme for SC students
- Centrally sponsored Post-Matric scholarship scheme for OBC students
- Centrally sponsored pre-matric scholarship scheme for ST students
- Sponsored pre-matric scholarship scheme for SC students
- centrally sponsored pre-matric scholarship scheme for OBC students
- Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana
- Maharishi Valmiki Chakravarti Yojana
- Integrated Rural Development Program(IRDP)
- Kalpana Chawla Chakravarti Yojana
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chakravarti Yojana
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chakravarti Yojana
- Centrally Sponsored post-matric Scholarship scheme for ST students
National Scholarship Portal 2022 Highlights
In the below table candidates can check a few basic information of National Scholarship Portal 2022:
|Name of Scholarship||National Scholarship scheme 2022|
|Offered by||Government of India (Ministries, UGC/AICTE and States)|
|Purpose||For the better education of SC/ST/ and other minor communities and differently-abled children|