TNPPCA HS Admission: Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences (TNPPCA HS). The last date to fill the M.Pharma Application is 21 May 2019. The TNPPCA HS is an association of health sciences private colleges located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Every year this association conducts an examination to admit students into the affiliated colleges. Furthermore, the admission to postgraduate M.Pharma degree course is notified by the association. The various topics that will be covered include following things i.e. Affiliated Colleges, Courses Offered, About the entrance examination, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Results declaration.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences (
TNPPCA HS) Latest Update
- Last Date Application Form Submission is 21 May 2019.
- The M.Pharm degree admission for 2019-19 session in unaided Private Colleges in Tamil Nadu through Entrance Examinations.
- Prospectus and application form is available to download, the official link is given below.
- Applicants who did not receive the Admit Card / Hall Ticket may contact Consortium Office, TNPPCA-HS, two days prior to the conduct of the Entrance Examination for clarification.
TNPPCA HS Admission Important Dates
The dates are released by Consortium of Private Health Sciences Institutions affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University.
|Date of Downloading the Application Forms||07 May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of filled up Application||21 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||27 May 2019|
|Publication of Results||29 May 2019|
M.Pharma Exam Schedule
|Name of the Course||Date & Time||Centre|
|M.Pharm Degree Course||27 May 2019, 10 am to 12-noon||Chellammal College for Women, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.|
Read about TNEA 2019 Here, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.
TNPPCA HS Affiliated Colleges:
There is a wide range of colleges that are affiliated to this association including Sri Venkateswara Dental College and Hospital, White Memorial Homoeopathy Medical College, Maria Ayurveda Medical College and Hospital and M.A. Chidambaram College of Nursing. To know more about the variety of colleges affiliated to this association visit their website: http://www.TNPPCA HS.org/member_institutions.htm
Courses Offered Under TNPPCA HS:
The various courses offered under this examination are:
- Siddha (BSMS)
- Homoeopathy (BHMS)
- Ayurveda (BAMS)
- Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Physiotherapy (BPT)
About the TNPPCA HS Entrance Examination
The maximum marks that can be obtained are 90. Each question gives 1 mark and there is no negative marking. The questions are in MCQ form and there are a total of 250 questions.
Details of MEMBER INSTITUTIONS Under Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences are linked Here:
- Dental Colleges
- Homeopathy Medical Colleges
- Siddha Medical Colleges
- Ayurveda Medical Colleges
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences Colleges
- Pharmacy Colleges
- Nursing Colleges
- Physiotherapy Colleges
- Occupational Therapy
There is a variety of eligibility criteria according to the course for which you are applying for:
- UG Courses: Candidates applying for the Undergraduate courses need to have passed in all the subjects in their Twelfth examinations be it under the Tamil Nadu state board or under any other alternative examination, they are also required to obtain the cut-off marks as prescribed in the official noticed which will be released by the TNPPCA HS
- PG Courses: Candidates applying for Postgraduate courses must have a Graduation degree in any appropriate subject under a recognized university.
- PhD Courses: Candidates applying to PhD courses should have obtained a Post Graduate degree or any other similar degree in a recognized university with a minimum percentage of 55%, the cut-offs are lower for those applying under reserved category i.e. 50%.
- Age Limit: There is a difference in the age limit of both reserved and unreserved candidates. Unreserved candidates have to strictly follow the age restriction between 17-30 years. The age restriction is not as stringent for reserved candidates.
How to Apply for TNPPCA HS?
The application process for this examination is very simple and does not take up a lot of time. Application forms for the same will be made available on their website (www.TNPPCA HS.org) during early September. The application requires various documents including 12thmark sheet, transfer certificate and more. Applications will be closed 4-5 days before the examination.
Application Fees: The Cost of Application form is Rs.1,500/-.
TNPPCA HS Results Declaration
The results of the examination are usually declared two to three days within the writing of the examination. The merit list is posted on their site and candidates are required to enter their personal information (i.e. Date of Birth, Application no. etc.) upon which they will be given information about their rankings. Only those who make it to the merit list will be eligible for admission to the affiliated colleges.
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences Downloads
- TNPPCA HS Admission Prospectus for M.Pharma Download Here.
- Download Application Form and Hall Tickets Here.
TNPPCA HS Admission Examination Centre
|Chellammal College for Women,
Near Spic Building,
Chennai – 600 032.
|Exam Date: 27 May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
mmc entrance exam for m.pharm 2018, tamilnadu m.pharm entrance exam question paper, tamilnadu m.pharm entrance exam 2018, m.pharm entrance exam in tamilnadu 2019, tnppcahs 2018, tnmgrmu, dr mgr medical university admission 2018, tamilnadu mbbs admission 2018.