BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Application form window is open until 20 May 2021. Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi has announced that the entrance exam will be held via Online Computer Based on 13 June 2021. The admit card will be available to download on 30 May 2021. The selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the MCA Online Entrance Test conducted by the Institute, subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions mentioned under eligibility criteria. Applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MCA (Master of Computer Applications ) program for the academic session 2020-21. Details for Admission to 2 Years (Full-Time) MCA program 2021 at its Campuses – Mesra, Jaipur, Lalpur and Noida is given below.
- BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 13 June 2021.
- The candidates can apply for BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Test 2021 until 20 May 2021.
- The admit card will be released on 30 May 2021.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
The important dates and events regarding the BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 are given in the table below:
|Availability of application form||24 March 2021|
|Last date to apply||20 May 2021|
|Release of admit card||30 May 2021|
|Entrance exam||13 June 2021|
|Release of Merit List||22 June 2021|
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2021 is available on the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021(Ongoing): Entrance Test (13 June) - Admissions
- BITS Mesra MCA Application form has been released on 24 March 2021.
- The application form was released in online mode.
- Candidates may fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 20 May 2021.
- Eligible applicants must complete and submit the application form online only at bitmesra.ac.in.
- To fill the online application form candidates have to register and create a password for the application process.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the online application form.
- Candidates must take a print of the application form for future references.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee to confirm the submission of the application form. Given below is the category-wise application fee:
|For General / OBC candidates||Rs.2,500/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1,500/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through banking/debit card/credit card of any nationalized bank till the last date of application process.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for BIT Ranchi MCA Admission 2020 is given below:
- The applicants must have passed in Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practices as one of the subjects in Class 12.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India.
Candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), or
- B.Sc. in Computer Science I Information Technology / Electronics, or
- B. Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at the graduate level.
- The above-mentioned qualifications must have a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks an average in graduation,
- Applicants with foreign diplomas must see the EdCIL website for equivalence, and if required must obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must know the Birla Institute of Technology MCA Admission 2021 exam pattern. Given below is the exam pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|Test Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Questions||120 questions|
Subject-wise Distribution of Marks
Given below is the subject-wise distribution of marks:
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
Note: Candidates are advised to prepare according to the exam pattern given above.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for MCA online entrance test is published along with the prospectus released by the institution.
Section A: Mathematics (60 questions – objective type)
• Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, quadratic
equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions,
binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds
• Set Theory: Sets and subsets, operations on sets, sequences, properties of integers,
relations and functions
• Matrix Algebra: Elementary transformations, the inverse of a matrix, rank, solution of
simultaneous linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quadratic forms
• Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid
point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines,
parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation,
• Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of function(s), tangents
and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts,
by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and
surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.
• Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear
differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential
• Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products
and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
• Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles,
solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function
• Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, averages, dependent
and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions,
skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical
expectations, binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least
squares, correlation and regression
• Linear Programming: Formulation of simple linear programming problems, basic
concepts of graphical and simplex methods, revised simplex method, transportation and
assignment problems, duality and integer programming.
Section B: Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: (20 questions – objective type)
Questions in this section will test the logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and visio-spatial
Section C: Computer Awareness: (20 questions – objective type)
• Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU),
Structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, memory
organization, backup devices
• Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and
hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division,
multiplication, 1’s and 2’s complement arithmetic, floating-point representation of
numbers, normalized floating-point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn
• Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between
processor and I / O devices interrupt
• Computer Language: Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming
and time-sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
• Flow chart and Algorithms
• Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems,
functions of an operating system, modern operating systems
Section D: English: (20 questions – objective type)
- Use of articles and prepositions (fill in the blanks or correct use)
- Idioms and phrases
- Reading comprehension
- Expansion of an idea
- Sentence sequence (jumbled sentences)
- Completion of a sentence (with choices)
- Choice of an appropriate word to fill in the blanks (with options)
- Abridging sentences / paragraphs.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Admit Card
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Admit Card will be issued only to the applicants whose online applications are submitted successfully.
- The candidates must download their admit cards from the Institute website.
- If an applicant is unable to download the hall ticket, candidates must contact the Admissions Office at BIT Mesra, Ranchi by or telephone or fax.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Test Centres
Given below is the list if BIT Mesra, Ranchi MCA 2021 test centres from which a candidate can select according to their preference:
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Result
BIT MCA Admission 2021 Result will be declared on the official website of Birla Institute of Technology after the commencement entrance exam.
- The Scorecard will contain the lists of candidates provisionally selected for admission on merit for the full-time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Programme 2021 at BIT Mesra.
- Candidates must take a print of the result for further process.
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
Birla Institute of Technology MCA Admission 2021 selection will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in MCA 2021 Online Entrance Test conducted by the authority.
- Applicants will be called for the verification of documents and will be offered admission subject to fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- In case of any information provided in the application form is found incorrect or missing admission will be lead to rejection.
- Candidates who fail to submit the final degree/qualifying examination in time as stipulated or fail to secure minimum eligible marks in the degree/qualifying examination will be disqualified.
Given below is the list of documents required for the verification:
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent colour photograph
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST)
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduation Mark sheets
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Seats Intake
Given below is the seat intake for MCA Program at various campuses:
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Important Links
- Candidates can click here to apply for BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021
- Download BIT MESRA MCA Entrance Exam 201 Information Brochure Pdf
- Download Syllabus for Online CBT Based BITS MCA Entrance Test Syllabus Pdf 2021
BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||BITS Mesra MCA Admission 2021|
|Full-Form||Birla Institute of Technology Mesra (Master of Computer Application) Admission Details|
|Conducting body||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi|
|Purpose||To offer admission in MCA program|
Learn more about Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi Here.