Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 will start soon. This is a university-level admission process conducted by Tripura University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the Bachelor of Education program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Tripura B.Ed admission 2021 by reading the page below.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The important dates & schedule for Tripura B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 are given below:
|Registration For BEd start date||May 2021|
|Application for last date submission||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit Card Downloading date||3rd week of July 2021|
|Tripura University B.Ed Entrance Exam Date –||2nd week of August 2021|
Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
The Applicants can apply for Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Tripura University B.Ed Admissions.
- Candidates must select the Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents.
- Pay the fees if the payment method is online.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Application Fee
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Tripura University B.Ed Admissions, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree from a recognized institute with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- The lower age limit is 20 years to be eligible for giving the exam.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Hall Ticket
The details regarding the admit card are given below:
- The admit card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam date, exam time, candidate’s date of birth and exam centre etc.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How to Download the Admit Card?
The Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Result
The Tripura B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be announced in the Last Week of August 2021. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance test. After the Result, Rank List is made and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021 Counselling
After the results get the release, candidates are invited for the counselling process. Counseling is based on the marks obtained in the exam.
Documents Required at the time Of Admission
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card.
Tripura B.Ed Admissions 2021 Knowledge Graph
|University Name/ Name of Exam||Tripura University B.Ed Admissions 2021|
|Examination Conducting body||Tripura University|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
b.ed entrance exam 2017 Tripura University, icfai university tripura b.ed admission 2018, b.ed distance education in tripura, tripura university entrance exam 2020, tripura university b ed entrance syllabus, tripura university admission 2018, tripura b.ed admission 2018 kunjaban, tripura university entrance exam 2018, tripura b ed college