Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 admission process will commence soon. The candidates need to qualify Common Entrance Test. The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity can apply. Applicants need to fulfil other eligibility requirements which are mentioned below in the article. Read the whole article to know more about Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Admission Process.
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to announce|
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Dates
Mangalore University B.Ed Distance Education 2021 important dates are given in the table below.
|Last date of submission of application form without penal fees||16 September 2021|
|Last date of submission of application form with penal fees (Rs.500)||16 October 2021|
|Examination Date||17 December 2021|
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Application Process
Candidates must apply for the application form. Application forms are available online as well as offline mode.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website or can obtain in person from the registrar office along with a payment of INR 1000/- (Application fees are INR 200/- and Common Entrance Test Fees is INR 800/-).
- Candidates can submit the duly filled application form by post to the Director, Centre for Distance Education, Mangalore University, Karnataka Mangalagangotri– 574 199 and make a payment of INR 1040/- through bank challans.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority.
For further details, please contact on: 0824-2287824, University website:- www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must qualify the given eligibility conditions for admission into B.Ed. programme:
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized university;
- In-service teachers in elementary/primary education, who have completed and obtained a degree on or before the last date stipulated for submission of application form for B.Ed. programme.
- The candidates should compulsorily have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme like TCH/D.Ed./D.El.Ed., B.El.Ed., etc. through face-to-face mode.
- Work Status: The candidate should continue to work in a recognized institution at the time of If selected, he/she must produce a Service Certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution, where the candidate is working.
- The application of such candidates shall be submitted to the University for B.Ed. admission through proper channels.
- Reservation: There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD (Person With Disability) and other categories as per the rules of State Government, whichever is applicable.
- Master’s Degree without a bachelor’s degree will not be accepted for the purpose of B.Ed. programme.
As per the NCTE norms of NCTE, the B.Ed (ODL) is open to (i) In-service teachers in elementary education who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode(Diploma in Elementary Education). The course will help the trained teachers to upgrade their professional status.
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of the Mangalore University B.Ed DDE 2021 program is given below.
|Type Of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Syllabus||Language ability (English and Kannada) and Teaching Aptitude|
Allotment of Marks
|Title of the Paper||No. of Items||Max. Marks|
|Language Ability (English and Kannada)||25+25||50|
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who are preparing for Mangalore University B.ED entrance test should rely on the following steps. The following details tells about the Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates who are eligible will be provided with the admit cards.
- It is necessary to carry the admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to give an exam without the admit card.
- Candidates can download the admit cards online from the official website
- The Admit card consists of necessary information regarding the examination.
Mangalore University B.Ed Distance Education 2021 Test Centres
The candidate must select the test centre carefully at the time of filling the application form. Following cities will be allotted as an exam centre:
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Selection Process
The Selection Committee will prepare a list of candidates strictly on the basis of merit as per the stipulations mentioned in the clauses of the intake and reservation policy. This list will be called the First Selection List. The decision of the Selection Committee is final. Candidates in the First Selection List will be called for Pre-admission counselling and Induction Programme to be organized at the Mangalagagothri Campus, Mangalore University at Mangalore. All selected candidates must report on the First Day of the Pre-admission counselling, failing which their seats will be forfeited. The Selection Committee will take steps to fill the vacant seats, if any, by preparing a subsequent merit list strictly according to the reservation policy.
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Counselling
- Original documents will be verified (Non-submission of required original documents for verification will result in cancellation of the seat).
- Allotment of Study Centre will be made strictly according to this Merit List and according to the rules of reservation.
- Candidates who accept the Study Centre will be instructed to pay the prescribed Fees immediately using the Challan provided. Those who fail to do so will lose their seats. Students are instructed to keep the student copy of the Challan with them for obtaining the study material and for future reference.
- On production of Challan for having paid the fee, the candidate will be considered to have been admitted and a letter of confirmation (Letter of Offer) mentioning the name of the Study Centre to which he/ she is allotted will be given to the student (The University will forfeit the fee of the candidate if he/she does not report at the Study Centre on the stipulated date informed during the Pre-admission Counselling).
Courses Offered by Mangalore University
For admission to the following Courses under the Distance Education Programs of Mangalore University for the academic year 2020-21 (All Program/Courses offered are approved by UGC, Distance Education Bureau)
- B.A. (3 yrs.)
- B.Com (3 yrs.)
- B.B.M (3 yrs.)
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A. (Economics): (2 yrs.)
- M.A. (History): (2 yrs.)
- M.A. (Political Science): (2 yrs.)
- M.A. (Sociology): (2 yrs.)
- M.A. (English): (2 yrs.)
- M.A. (Kannada): (2 yrs.)
- M.Com (2 yrs.)
Study Centres for ODL
The university has identified Five Teacher Education Institutions as the study centres for B.Ed (ODL System) course proposed by the university. They are as follows:
1. St Aloysius Institute of Education, Mangalore-575 003
2. Sarvodaya College of Education, Virajpet-571 218
3. Vivekananda College of Education, Puttur-574 203
4. Srinivasa College of Education, Srinivas Campus, Pandeshwar, Mangalore-575 001
5. Leelavathi Shetty College of Education, Kavoor junction, Mangalore
Mangalore University B.Ed. DDE Fee Structure
Mangalore University B.Ed DDE fee structure is given in the table below.
|Class Fee||Tuition fee||Registration Fee||Enrolment Fee||Distance Education Development fee||Library Fee||Total|
Note: Eligibility Fee shall be paid only by those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from Universities, besides Mangalore University. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Examination Fees (To be remitted at the time of examinations):
|I Year||Rs. 1100/-||For all subjects|
|II Year||Rs. 1100/-||For all subjects|
|Back Exams||Rs. 300/-||Per subject|
Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Mangalore University B.Ed. Distance Education 2021|
|Conducting body||Mangalore University|
|Frequency||Once a year|
mangalore university b.ed online application, mangalore university bed entrance exam result 2018, mangalore university bed entrance exam result 2017, mangalore university b.ed selection list, mangalore university bed entrance exam model question paper, mangalore university b.ed result, mangalore university external bed, mangalore university b.ed syllabus, government b.ed college in mangalore, bed correspondence course in bangalore, mangalore university b.ed syllabus, b.ed result distance education, external b.ed