Graduate Management Admission Test is known as GMAT. And GMAT 2020 is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council, a non-profit organization. The GMAC council organised the first GMAT in 1954. And GMAT exam is a standardized test designed for graduate business and management programs all around the world. Furthermore, it is conducted and accepted by 110 countries approximately. This assessment is most widely used for graduate management admissions. The aspirants can give GMAT 5 times in a calendar year. Whereas, there must be a gap of 31 days between two consecutive attempts. Read the article about GMAT Preparation Books, Study Material and Guides 2020.
Giving this exam and passing in it will allow a student to take part in MBA courses all over the world in almost 110 countries. The exam takes place many numbers of times in a year. A candidate is allowed to take the exam 5 times in one year and once in every month. The student must be at least 18-year-old to take the exam but there is not above the age limit for a candidate to give the exam. However, there is a limit to the number of attempts a candidate has. To be eligible to give the exam, a candidate must at least be a graduate from any recognized institute.
How to Start the GMAT Preparation?
The steps to start the GMAT preparation is given below. If a candidate is new to GMAT and searching for how to start the preparation of Books, Study Material and Guides for 2020 exams. If you are new to GMAT and looking how to start and dip your toe in the water – this is the right place to start.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about GMAT Preparation Books, Study Material and Guides 2020 - Admissions
- First of all, Candidates should familiarize themselves with the GMAT exam structure and principles.
- Always start with a practice test to find out what is lacking in preparation.
- Also, Research about, what GMAT score you actually need to get into a particular Bussiness & Management college. let’s take an idea – if 700 is needed for Top 10 schools, 680 for Top 20, and 650 for Top 50 to appear for the interview – means the score is not an issue and candidates need something around 50 points higher to actually required. Most of the aspirants are able to improve between 50 and 150 points.
- Aspirants must Identify their weaknesses. while taking the practice test analyse the score and note the raw score distribution. Furthermore, see how ranking is going on and do a basic mistake analysis.
- Try to Understand which types of question are the most challenging.
- Also, Strategically Plan and Design the study preparation plan.
- Furthermore, avoid the general GMAT preparation mistakes and pitfalls.
Download GMAT Preparation Books, Study Material and Guides 2020
The latest GMAT preparation, Scanned Books, official guides, Aristotle, critical reasoning, foundation maths, verbal OG FE. Download the Dropbox here with all these stuff.
GMAT preparation books pdf, best GMAT prep book 2020, best GMAT prep book Reddit, best GMAT prep book 2017, Manhattan GMAT books, GMAT books online, GMAT official guide 2020 bundle: books + online, GMAT official guide 2020: book + online, gmat books 2020, gmat official guide 2020 release date, gmat official guide 2020 pdf, gmat official guide 2018 free download, complete gmat strategy guide set, best gmat prep book 2018.