XAT 2021 is also knowns Xavier Aptitude Test. This examination has been conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). The candidates can appear in this exam and on qualifying this exam they can get admission into the top tier business schools in India. Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level examination. Almost, 1 lakh students appeared in this exam the previous year and approximately 600 business schools accept XAT score for giving admission to the candidates in their MBA/PGDM programs.
Candidates can get the information details for XAT 2021 here
XAT 2021 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2021 examination. Every candidate must go through it and for an update on the timetable, one should always stay tuned to us and the official website of Xavier Aptitude Test 2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about XAT 2021: Application Form, Exam Date, Rank Predictor - Admissions
|Release of Online Application Form||Third week of August 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (without late fee fine)||Last week of November 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form (With Late fee fine of Rs. 500/-)||Second week of December 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form (With Late fee fine of Rs. 500/- for GMAT students)||Last week of December 2020|
|Payment of Online Fee and Offline Fee||Last week of November 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Third week of December 2020|
|XAT Exam Date||First week of January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||Third week of January 2021|
|Start of Counseling||January 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on XAT 2020. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the official body.
XAT 2021 Application Form
General information about the XAT Application Form is given below. Read them carefully.
- XAT 2021 Application forms will be released in the third week of August 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is in the last week of November 2020.
- Candidates have to fill the application through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form carefully because there is no provision of the correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the officials.
- The XAT application process will be remained incomplete till the application fee payment.
The detailed information regarding the XAT Application Fee is given below.
|Through XAT||Through GMAT|
|Indian candidate:1,700/- and 300/- each for every additional programme of XLRI (without late fee)
2000/- and 500/-
each for every additional programme of XLRI (with late fee)
|Indian candidate:2500/- (only for GMP)|
|Foreign and NRI candidate:$50 and $25 for every additional programme of XLRI||NRI and Foreign candidate:5000/-
(For one or more programme(s))
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
NOTE: Application fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
How to fill XAT Application Form?
The procedure of filling the XAT Application form is given below.
- Visit the XAT official website. i.e. www.xatonline.in
- Candidate must register themselves by creating their new account.
- Applicant will get unique XAT ID and password.
- Click on “Application Form”.
- Students need to fill out all the required details such as personal details, contact details, academic details, etc.
- After that, Upload recent photograph and signature.
- Take the print of the confirmation page for future reference.
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualification: The aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree of the duration of minimum Three Years or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who will complete their final examination by 10 June 2021 are also eligible for application.
- Foreign Candidate: Non-Residential Indian Candidates and Foreign Candidates are also eligible for application through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Score (except Dubai and Kathmandu where the aspirants have the option for appearing in Xaviers’s Aptitude Test 2021 Examination).
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern of the XAT 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Online Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No of Sections||4|
|Total No of Questions||100 Questions|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||-0.05 (-1/4) will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
XAT 2021 Syllabus
XAT 2021 Syllabus is enlisted in the table below.
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Geometry, Probability, Profit and Loss, Statistics, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Direction sense and time, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Algebra function, Speed and Distance, Table, Graphs, Heights and Distance, Clocks.|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||Grammar, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Arguments, Para Completion, Para Jumble, Reading Comprehensions.|
|Decision Making||Arithmetic, Situational, Data Arrangement Test, Case lets, Analytical reasoning, Conditional and Grouping test, Reading Comprehension, Decision Making in the situation.|
|General Knowledge||politics, History, Sports, Business, International Relations, Merger and Acquisitions, Nation and States, Literature, Awards and Recognition, Economics, Society.|
XAT Preparation Books
The list of XAT 2021 Books are given below.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|PSC for VA for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|CAT 2021 Quantitative Aptitude||Gautam Puri|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)||Wiley India (Author)|
|Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers||R K Jha|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Study Notes Material On XAT Paperback – 2016||Sourav sir’s classes|
|Verbal Ability Comprehension for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC 2nd Edition||Bharta Patodi and Aditya Choudhary|
|Decision Making||XAT 2016 Decision Making Online Coaching by Ravi Handa (Voucher)||Online Book|
|Target XAT 2017 (Past Papers 2005 – 2016 + 5 Mock Tests)||Disha Experts|
|General Knowledge||Objective General Knowledge||Lucent|
XAT 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the Xavier Aptitude Test Admit Card is given below.
- XAT admit card will be released through online mode on the official website.
- The admit card will be released in the third week of December 2020.
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of the admit card on the day of examination along with the original photo Id proof.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the admit card till the result is declared.
Click here for XAT 2021 Rank Predictor.
XAT 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding XAT Result 2021 is given below:
- XAT 2021 result will be released in the third week of January 2021.
- The result has been declared on the official website of XLRI.
- Candidate can check the scorecard individually.
- No candidate has scored 100 percentile.
- XAT 2021 Merit Percentile score is based on the core three sections without GK section score.
- XLRI to take into account the score of GK section in GD-PI-WAT process.
- No Negative percentile awarded to any XAT 2021 exam taker.
How to check XAT 2021 Result?
The procedure of checking the result is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Enter XAT 2021 Registration id and password.
- Your scorecard will be displayed.
- Check and verify your details & your percentage score, percentile score for each section as well as overall.
- Download your scorecard and take print.
XAT 2021 Cut Off
Candidate needs equal to or more than the XAT 2021 cutoff marks in order to get selected for the admission to a particular college. The official authority will release the cut off marks for all offered courses.
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT 2021 Highlight
The detailed information regarding the XAT 2021 is given below.
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting Body||XLRI, Jamshedpur|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 800+ MBA colleges|
|No. of Test Cities||46|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||18002674008|
How many sections are there in XAT?
A total of four sections, i.e., verbal and logical ability, decision making, quantitative ability and data interpretation, general knowledge will be consisting in XAT.
What is the duration of XAT?
XAT will be conducted for 3 hours.
Can candidates apply for XLRI programmes through GMAT?
Yes, the candidates can apply for the programmes offered by XLRI through GMAT.
When will the application process for XAT 2021 start?
XAT 2021 application process will start in the fourth week of August 2020.