Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad Admission Test is the University Level Entrance Examination. MICA, Ahmedabad organizes MICAT 2020 twice in a year, i.e., MICAT-I and MICAT-II, which is the qualifying examination to offer admissions to PGDM-C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications). The aspirants must have valid scores of any one of the entrance examination viz. CAT, XAT, and GMAT to get admission in the aforesaid course.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
MICAT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Events||MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Registration opens||Third week of August 2019||Third week of December 2019|
|Registration close||Third week of November 2019||Last week of January 2020|
|Admit card||Last week of November 2019||First week of February 2020|
|Score||Third week of December 2019||Second week of February 2020|
|GE & PI shortlist||Third week of February 2020|
|Result||Third week of March 2020|
MICAT Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The application procedure of MICAT 2020 will be available only through online mode on the official website.
- The examination conducting body will not accept the application form through any other mode.
- The application form for Phase 1 of Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad Admission Test I 2020 will be available in August 2019. The application form for Phase 2 of MICAT II 2020 will be available in January 2020.
- The aspirants should fill the application form before the deadline.
- The deadline for submission of application form for MICAT-I will be in November 2019. The deadline for submission of application form for MICAT-I will be in January 2020.
- The examination conducting body will accept the application form only after the completion of application form fee payment.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
The applicants need to pay the non-refundable application form fee of Rs. 1,965 /-. The candidates can pay the application form fee through Credit Card / Demand Draft / Cash Payment at Counter / Cash Payment in MICA Office. The applicants paying the application form fee through Demand Draft should draw the same in favor of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
MICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree under 10 + 2 + 3 patterns or any equivalent qualification in any AIU recognized discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who are currently in the Last Year of Bachelor’s Program are also eligible for application.
- The applicants must be in possession of valid scores of CAT 2019, XAT 2020, and GMAT (2015 onwards) to become eligible for MICAT.
MICAT 2020 Amit Card
- MICAT II 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded in the month of February 2020.
- The MICAT admit card is available to download through online mode.
- The applicants can download the admit card by using their login details. Candidates should keep their admit card to enter the examination venue.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the Admit Card.
- Applicants should note that the admit card/ hall ticket for the exam will be sent to the candidates’ email Id too.
MICAT 2020 Syllabus
MICAT syllabus will be consist of 6 sections. Given below are the 6 sections:
- General awareness (GA)
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT)
- Descriptive Test (DT)
- Psychometric (P)
- Verbal ability (VA)
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QADI).
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad Admission Test 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Question Type||Both Subjective & Objective Type|
|Exam Time||2 hours 45 min.|
|Negative Marking||Only Part III has negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions||Time|
|Part I||Psychometric||35||25 minutes|
|Part II||Verbal Ability (VA)||25||105 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|Part III||Descriptive Test (DT)||4||35 minutes|
MICAT 2020 Result
- MICAT-II result will be announced in February 2020.
- The candidates can view the result through online mode on the official website.
- On the basis of the written result, applicants will be called for further admission rounds.
- After seeing the result, it is advised to download it for further references.
- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
- Navi Mumbai
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to MICAT 2020.