MICAT 2020 Admit Card for Phase-II has been released on 23 January 2020. Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad Admission Test is the university level entrance examination. MICA, Ahmedabad organizes MICAT 2020 twice in a year, i.e., MICAT-I and MICAT-II, which is the qualifying examination to offer admissions to PGDM-C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications). The aspirants must have valid scores of any one of the entrance examination viz. CAT, XAT, and GMAT to get admission in the aforesaid course. Through the interested candidate can go through the article for the detailed information regarding MICAT exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update of MICAT:
- MICAT 2020 Exam Admit Card for Phase-II has been released on 23 January 2020.
- The exam for Phase-II MICAT 2020 will be conducted on 25 January 2020
MICAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of MICAT is given below.
|Events||MICAT I||MICAT II|
|Registration opens||09 October 2019||26 November 2019|
|Registration close||25 November 2019 (11:50 PM)||17 January 2020|
|Admit card release||03 December 2019||23 January 2020|
|Exam date||07 December 2019||25 January 2020|
|Result/Score||23 December 2019||14 February 2020|
|GE & PI shortlist at Ahmedabad||02 – 03 March 2020|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||05 – 07 March 2020|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||13 – 15 March 2020|
|Final Result||End of March 2020|
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MICAT 2020: Admit Card (Released), Exam Pattern, MICA Admission - Admissions
MICAT 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding MICAT 2020 admit card is given below.
- MICAT II 2020 Hall ticket can be downloaded from 23 January 2020.
- The MICAT Admit Card is available to download through online mode only.
- The applicants can download the admit card by using their login details i.e, Application No & Password.
- Candidates must bear their respective admit card to enter the examination venue.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the MICAT – I Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should note that the admit card/ hall ticket for the exam will be sent to the candidate’s email Id too.
MICA 2020 Admit Card key dates have been mentioned in the table below.
|MICAT 2020 Admit Card||MICAT – I||MICAT – II|
|Admit Card Release||03 December 2019||23 January 2020|
|Entrance Day||07 December 2019||25 January 2020|
MICAT Application Form
Given below are some general information about the MICAT Application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The application procedure of MICAT 2020 will be available only through online mode on the official website.
- The examination conducting body will not accept the application form through any other mode.
- The application form for Phase 1 of Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad admission Test 2020 has been started from 08 October 2019. The application form for Phase – 02 of MICAT II 2020 has been released on 26 November 2019.
- The aspirants should fill the application form before the deadline which is 25 November 2019 (For Phase – 01) & 17 January 2020 (For Phase – 02).
- The examination conducting body will accept the application form only after the completion of application form fee payment.
Mudra Institute of Communication Application Fee
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
The applicants need to pay the non-refundable application form fee of Rs. 1,985/-. The candidates can pay the application form fee through Credit Card / Demand Draft / Cash Payment at Counter / Cash Payment in MICA Office. The applicants paying the application form fee through Demand Draft should draw the same in favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
MICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree under 10 + 2 + 3 patterns or any equivalent qualification in any AIU recognized discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who are currently in the Last Year of Bachelor’s Program are also eligible for application.
- The applicants must be in possession of valid scores of CAT 2019, XAT 2020, and GMAT (2015 onwards) to become eligible for MICAT.
MICAT 2020 Syllabus
MICAT syllabus will be consist of 6 sections. Given below are the 6 sections:
- General Awareness (GA)
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT)
- Descriptive Test (DT)
- Psychometric (P)
- Verbal ability (VA)
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QADI).
Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmadabad Admission Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad Admission test 2020 exam pattern is mentioned in the table below.
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Question Type||Both Subjective & Objective Type|
|Exam Time||2 hours 45 min.|
|Negative Marking||Only Part III has negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
MICAT 2020 Paper Pattern is mentioned in the table below.
|Parts||Sections||Number of Questions||Time|
|Part I||Psychometric||35||25 minutes|
|Part II||Verbal Ability (VA)||25||105 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||39|
|Part III||Descriptive Test (DT)||04||35 minutes|
MICA 2020 Sample Paper
MICA 2020 sample paper has been released on the official website of the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA).
Candidates can also download the sample question paper here. Links have been available below.
MICAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding MICAT result 2020 is given below.
- MICAT-II result will be announced on 14 February 2020.
- The candidates can view the result through online mode on the official website.
- On the basis of the written result, applicants will be called for further admission rounds.
- After seeing the result, it is advised to download it for further references.
MICAT Exam Centers
- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
- Navi Mumbai
MICAT 2020 Highlights
Candidates should check the MICAT entrance exam basic information from the given below table:
|Examination Name||MICAT 2020|
|Acronym||Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test 2020|
|Conducting Body||Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad|
|Courses Offered||PGDM and PGDM-C|
|Examination Level||University Level|
|Examination Mode||Online(Computer Based Test)|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to MICAT 2020.
FAQs of MICAT
Is CAT 2019 mandantory for MACIT 2020?
Yes, it is compulsory to have taken either of these entrance exams CAT/ XAT/ GMAT to apply for MICAT 2020.
Who will released the application form of MICAT?
The Application Form for MICAT will release by Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA).
What is the pattern of MICAT exam?
MICAT exam is slightly different from most of the MBA entrance exam patterns. It has three different sections, namely- psychometric test, verbal ability, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness and Divergent- Convergent thinking, descriptive test.
How can I pay MICAT registration fee?
Test takers can pay MICAT registration fee through online mode through either IMPS, net banking, Debit/Credit card.
What specializations are included in PGDM- C MICA?
The programme focuses on strategic marketing and communication and specializations include- brand management, advertising management, marketing research and analytics, media management and digital communication management.
What is the number of seats in PGDM-C?
The maximum intake for PGDM-C is 180 student