Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 will be conducted by the Sports and Youth Services Dept. of Odisha. This examination will be a state-level entrance examination which will be organised to offer the admission of M.P.Ed (Master in Physical Education) Course in government/ private colleges/institutes/universities of Odisha State. All the information will be released by the SAMS (Student Academic Management System). Candidates may read the complete article to know more about Odisha M.P.Ed 2020 Admission like exam dates, eligibility, syllabus etc.
The e-admission process of M.P.Ed students is postponed. The re-schedule date & time will be published soon.
Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check all the important Odisha M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education) admission 2020 date which is given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020: Dates(Postponed), Application form - Admissions
|Availability of CAF (Common Application Form)||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply for CAF||To be Announced|
|Starting Date for submitting & validation||To be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Physical Fitness Test||To be Announced|
Official Dates will be updated here soon after the announcement of the Exam Schedule.
Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates must check all the important points about the application form for offered courses of Odisha SAMS which are given in the list below:
- The authority will release the application form in September 2020.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the online mode at the SAMS official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of application form for further use.
How to Apply for Odisha M.PEd 2020?
The steps to fill the Odisha M.PEd 2020 are given below:
- The candidate clicks on the link called “Physical Education” on the main page.
- The candidate has to click on the “new registration” button and have to fill the name, email and password for the registration.
- Login with the new provided registered ID and password to fill the admission form.
- Fill the Asked Details in the M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education) application form.
- Upload the required documents with the Odisha MPEd admission forms.
- Pay the application form fees.
Information to be Filled in Admission Form
All the asked information in the MPEd application forms are given in the list below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualification Details
- Select Exam Centre
Required Documents for Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020
The candidates must carry all the listed documents with them while applying for the admission form of Odisha Physical Education which is given below:
- Softcopy of candidate’s photograph
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if Applicable)
Application Form Fee
The candidate can check Odisha M.P.Ed admission fees 2020 which are given in the table below:
|Categories||MPEd Form Fee|
|For all category candidates, the form fee will be equal||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment: The applicants have to pay the admission form fee through the offline mode by the Demand Draft (DD) issued by the Bank.
Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the Odisha M.P.Ed which is given in the table below:
|Age||There will be no Age Limit for M.P.Ed Odisha Admission|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) Degree, Bachelor of Science in Health and Physical Education or other equivalents with at least a minimum 50% marks obtained.|
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates will be going to be selected on the basis of their academic performance, sports representation, and physical fitness marks. There is a qualifying percentage which applicants can check in the given table below:
|Criteria||Weightage of Marks|
|Academic performance||50% (10% -HSC,15%- +2/ Intermediate, 25%- +3/ Graduation)|
|Physical Fitness Test||40%|
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2020 Physical Fitness Test
The Candidates applying for M.P.Ed have to appear for the physical fitness test to get admission. The candidate can check the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) pattern in the given list below:
- 50 meters sprint
- Standing Broad Jump
- Overhead back throw ( for Men 3 kg, Women 2 kg)
- 1000 meters run/walk
Note: The PWD candidates are exempted from the PFT (physical fitness test). Their selection will be based on academic scores and sports achievement only.
Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
The candidates can check the reservation policy of admission in M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education) course which is given in the table below:
Odisha M.P.Ed. Admission 2020 Selection Process
The candidates can check all the information about the selection process of M.P.Ed. admission Odisha which is given in the list below:
- Document Verification
- After applying at the SAMS for the M.P.Ed applicants have to appear for document verification.
- The documents verification is going to be conducted at the destination college where all the submitted documents are going to be validated by the experts.
- Physical Fitness Test
- After the verification, the candidates will be notified for the physical fitness test.
- The Qualifying candidates in the Physical fitness test will be informed at the official website.
- Process of Admission
- The merit list for shortlisted candidates will be released online at the official website.
- Selected candidates then have to reach the college destination with required documents and intimation letter with them to submit.
Required Documents for Admission Process
The shortlisted candidates have to provide some required documents at the time of admission process which is given in the table below:
- Intimation letter
- Original College leaving certificate
- 10th and 12th marks sheets
- Graduation Degree and all semester marks sheet
- Caste Certificate
- University Registration Receipt
- Migration Certificate for other University Candidates
- Relive order in case of in-service candidates
- Undertaking for submission of an authentic document
- Affidavit in respect of genuineness of all certification form a notary public
Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of Odisha M.P.Ed Admission 2020:
|Short Name||Odisha M.P.Ed Admission|
|Full-Form||Odisha Master in Physical Education Admission|
|Conducted Body||Sports & Youth Services, Govt. of Odisha|
|Examination Level||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Offered Courses||M.P.Ed (Master in Physical Education Admission)|
Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha
The Student Academic Management System is also known as SAMS, Odisha. It is an online system where candidates are applying for admission into class 12th standard and degree classes of commerce, arts and science stream. Along with vocational and Sanskrit educational institutions. This admission procedure which is conducted on the internet is called e-admission. At present, SAMS covers more in addition to the above like Diploma Teacher education, ITI of different departments.
Where can I fill the application form for admission in M.P.Ed. Odisha?
Candidates can go to the samsodisha.gov.in. for filling CAF (Common Application Form).
What is the procedure of admission in M.P.Ed. Odisha?
Candidates who have been selected are going to get the updates of dates at their e-space by the admission taking college. They then have to reach there with documents and imitation letter received by them.
What is the percentage for qualifying in physical fitness test?
Candidates need at least 40% to qualify in the physical fitness test.
Where is the result of physical fitness test is released?
Candidates can check the result for physical fitness test at the official website of SAMS