Statistics Olympiad 2021 registration and application form will be released soon. C.R.Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), Hyderabad, conducts the Statistics Olympiad. The application form of CR Rao Statistics Olympiad will be in online mode. It is a two-level exam. Students from classes 9 and 10 can apply for the Junior Level Statistics Olympiad. However, the Senior level Statistics Olympiad is open for students from classes 11 and 12. The winners of the Statistics Olympiad will get attractive prizes and rewards from the conducting authority. To get more details of Statistics Olympiad Registration, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc, candidates can read the complete article.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Exam Status
Candidates who have applied for the Statistics Olympiad must check the status of the exam. The details of the exam status and other events are given below:
|12th Statistics Olympiad 2020 Result||Released|
|13th Statistics Olympiad 2021 Notification||To be announced soon|
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Important Dates
The applicants must check the important dates of the Statistics Olympiad exam. The official dates will be announced on the website of the conducting authority. However, we have given the tentative dates of the exam in the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Statistics Olympiad 2021: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus - Admissions
|Starting Date of the Statistics Olympiad 2021 Application Form||December 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration||January 2022|
|First Level of Exam||3rd week of January 2022|
|Second Level of Exam||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
|Prizes and Awards||to be announced|
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Application Form
The application form for Statistics Olympiad 2021 will be released online. C.R. Rao AIMSCS will release the Statistics Olympiad 2021 Application Form for the students from grades 9 to 12. The interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In the application form, the candidates must fill in the required details like name, class, school name, contact details, email id, etc. Then the candidates must pay the application fees to complete the process of applying for the Statistics Olympiad. For the ease of the candidates, we have explained the steps to apply online for the Olympiad.
How to Apply for Statistics Olympiad 2021?
The application process for C.R. Rao Statistics Olympiad is very simple. In order to apply online for the Statistics Olympiad, the candidates must follow the steps given below:
- In the first step, the candidates must visit the website of the conducting authority. Or else, they can also click on the direct link given in this article.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates will have to do the registration. Click on the “Register Now” option and enter all the details.
- After the successful registration, the applicants must log in using the user id and password.
- Now click on “Apply Now”. Candidates must enter all the personal, academic, and contact details in the application form.
- In the next step, the candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then, the applicants will also have an option to select a minimum of two exam centers according to their preferences for the Statistics Olympiad 2021.
- Finally, click on “Pay application fees”. Candidates can make the fee payment through online or offline modes.
- Once the fee payment is successful, the candidates will receive an acknowledgment mail regarding the application form.
Details Required to Fill the Statistics Olympiad Application Form
The following details are required while filling the Statistics Olympiad Application form:
- Marksheet of Class 9th or 10th
- A copy of the Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scanned Signature in prescribed format
- Valid Email ID and Mobile number of the candidate
- Category Certificate (If Needed)
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate issued by Competent Medical Authority (If Applicable)
- Fee payment method (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI)
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Application Fee
- The Statistics Olympiad Application fees for all the candidates is Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment
The registration fee is to be paid by either of the following modes:
- Demand Draft – DD should be in favor of “Director, CR Rao AIMSCS payable at Hyderabad”
- Online Payment- “CR RAO AIMSCS, A/c No. 4106000100034593, Punjab National Bank, Hitech City Branch, Hyderabad. IFSC Code: PUNB0410600”.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the C.R. Rao Statistics Olympiad must check the eligibility conditions before participating in the exam. It is a two-level exam. The eligibility criteria for both levels are different. The details of the minimum eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicants who have secured a grade B1 or > 70% marks in Maths in the previous academic year (2020-21) in any Board examination are eligible to take part in the Statistics Olympiad.
- Junior Level: Students who are presently studying Class IX or X during 2020- 21 are eligible to apply for Junior Level Statistics Olympiad.
- Senior Level: Students who are presently studying Class XI or XII or degree 1st year (2020-21) are eligible to apply for Senior Level Statistics Olympiad.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Exam Pattern
The students who have applied for the Statistics Olympiad must check the exam pattern and mode of questions in the exam. Prior knowledge of the Statistics Olympiad exam pattern will help the candidates to secure good marks in the Olympiad and win prizes. The details of the exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Type of Questions: Descriptive type
- Number of Questions: 10 (Ten)
- Duration of the exam: 3 Hours
- Medium of Question Paper: English
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Syllabus
There is no prescribed syllabus for the Statistics Olympiad exam. However, candidates can refer to the NCERT and other textbooks prescribes in their schools for exam preparation. Also, the students can get an overview of the important topics of the exam from the sample papers or model test papers. The coursebooks of NCERT class 9 to 12 is also important to cover the syllabus of the Statistics Olympiad.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Admit Card
Before the commencement of the exam, the conducting authority will issue the admit card of the Statistics Olympiad.
- The admit card of the Statistics Olympiad will be released online.
- The hall ticket will be available at least 15 days prior to the exam.
- Students can download the pdf of the admit card from the official website or from the direct link given in this article.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
- The candidates must also carry an original photo identity proof along with the admit card.
- One or two copies of the admit card should also be kept for future references.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Result
- The conducting authority of C.R. Rao AIMSCS will announce the result of the winners of the Statistics Olympiad.
- The Statistics Olympiad 2021 result will be announced in online mode.
- Candidates can check their results through their Registration/ Roll number and date of birth.
- The winners of the Statistics Olympiad will receive awards and cash prizes and scholarships.
- The result will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates must save a copy of the scorecard for any future references.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Awards and Prizes
The winners and rank holders of the Statistics Olympiad will receive the following awards and prizes:
- Top 3 students will be given CR Rao and C. Bhargavi Rao Prizes of Rs. 15000, Rs. 10000 and Rs. 7000 on the Statistics Day celebrations.
- Also, top performers up to a maximum of 15 students at each level will be awarded merit certificates.
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Test Centres
The Statistics Olympiad takes place across various cities and states. The applicants can choose the exam city centre as per their convenience. The list of test centres is given below:
Statistics Olympiad 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||C.R. Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), University of Hyderabad|
|Examination Name||Statistics Olympiad 2021|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|GEO Genius 2021 Registration Started||To begin shortly|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Number of Levels||2 (Junior and Senior)|
|Eligibility||Classes 09 to 12|
About C.R. Rao AIMSCS, Hyderabad
C.R. Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS) is a research Institute under the University of Hyderabad. This body organizes the Statistics Olympiad for the school, students to develop their interest in the field of Statistics and Mathematical Sciences. The body is aimed at encouraging talented students both rural and urban to pursue professional and research careers in Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science Therefore, the interested students can do the online registration.
FAQs on Statistics Olympiad 2021
Q1. How can I apply for the Statistics Olympiad?
Ans: The application form of C.R. Rao AIMSCS Statiscts Olympiad 2021 will be available online.
Q2. Where can I get the Statistics Olympiad past papers?
Ans: The past year’s question papers of the Statistics Olympiad will be available in the library or online.
Q3. When will be the 13th Statistics Olympiad 2021 take place?
Ans: The 13th Statistics Olympiad will take place tentatively in January 2021.