Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 will start soon. Candidates are allotted seats in Govt. College of Physical Education, Sambalpur and Govt. College of Physical Education, Bhubaneswar based on the physical fitness test. Candidates may check information about eligibility, selection procedure, how to apply for Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or more on this page below.
Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to announced|
Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check Form released date, last submission date, fitness test, etc all dates below:-
|SAMS Common Online Application(CAF) Form release||03 December 2021|
|Last Date to Submit CAF||09 December 2021|
|Availability for downloading of Index Card for Physical Fitness Test||11 December 2021|
|Date of Physical Fitness Test (Conducted at Bhubaneswar) & Validation (Detail of Test Schedule & venue will be mentioned on the index card)||14 to 17 December 2021|
|Publication of General Merit List & Disqualified List and Publication of 1st Selection List (College wise)||23 December 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates for both colleges at Central Admission Centre at Kalinga Stadium,||28 to 30 December 2021|
|Publication of 2nd Selection List||31 December 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates for both colleges||04 January 2022|
|Publication of 3rd Selection List if a vacancy arises||05 January 2022|
|Admission of selected candidates for both colleges||07 January 2022|
|Online classes will start||08 January 2022|
B.P.Ed Odisha Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the B.PEd Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Odisha B.P.Ed. Admission 2021: Application Form - Admissions
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form by visiting the Sports Odisha official website or the SAMS Odisha official website.
- Candidates are allowed to fill only one admission form, else their application gets rejected.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to apply online?
Candidates can modify their Application as many times till they do not confirm the submission.
- Candidates have to visit the Sport or SAMS Odisha official website.
- New candidates must register themselves on the website.
- The Sign in .
- Fill all the details properly in CAF.
- Upload Photograph(mandatory) colored and passport size.
- Submit the CAF Form.
- Candidates should take the print out of CAF Form.
- Printed Form contains two copies one for College and other for Candidates themselves.
- Candidates have to attach a self attested passport size photograph on the college copy.
- Attach all the required documents.
- This College copies CAF along with Documents and Application Fees submitted at Govt. CPES/Govt. CPEB.
Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 Application Fees
Application Fees is irrespective of any category and non refundable. Check Fees below:-
|Any Category||Rs. 100/-|
Candidate must submit all the mentioned documents at the time of form submission and also all documents are self attested:-
- HSC Certificate and Marksheet( as a proof of D.O.B ).
- 10th/12th Certificates and Marksheet.
- Graduation Degree and Certificates.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Diploma in Coaching(N.I.S) Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from last Institutions attend.
- 3 self attested Passport size photograph.
- ME Degree Certificate in Odia Language(if needed).
- Letter of Permission from appointing authority for Inservice candidates.
Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check and properly read eligibility criteria before filing the application form for admission in Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.). Check eligibility below:-
- Candidates must hold Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in any discipline + Participation Certificate at any level in Sports & Games recognised by Govt.of India/AIU/IOA/SGFI.
- Minimum 45% marks with Graduation Degree in Physical Education.
- Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree with minimum 45% marks + Physical education as elective/compulsory subject.
- Candidates must hold Graduation degree with minimum 45% marks in any discipline + Participation Certificate along with 1st, 2nd, 3rd rank secured at any level in Sports & Games recognised by Govt.of India/AIU/IOA/SGFI.
- Minimum 45% marks with Graduation Degree + 3 years of teaching experiences with CPED courses.
- There will be relaxations in the percentage marks and reservation seats for reserved categories.
The age of candidates will be determined as on 01 june 2020.Check below:-
|SC/ST Candidates||33 yrs|
|Women Candidates(irrespective of any caste)||33 yrs|
|Male SEBC candidates||31 yrs|
|Male General Candidates||28 yrs|
|In-service Candidates||45 yrs|
Note: Maximum 5 years of relaxation is provided to candidates who represented the State in recognised AIIU/National Sports & Game Competitions in all respective categories.
Odisha B.P.Ed. Admission 2021 Syllabus
Subjects of Test:
The test shall be conducted in two papers. Both the papers are compulsory. The subjects and distribution of marks in each paper are given in the following table.
|Papers||Detailed Syllabus||Marks Distrbution|
|Paper I :||It would consist of Language (English), General Awareness, Reasoning and Teaching Aptitude. This Section shall be of 30 marks. There will be 30 questions. Each question carries one (01) mark. All questions shall be of multiple choice type.||30 Marks|
|Paper II:||Paper II shall be of 60 marks. The candidates shall have to answer all the questions from current affairs on sports and games, physiology and hygiene, common knowledge about the mentioned games. All the questions are of multiple choice types and each question carries one mark.||60 Marks|
The following is the distribution of marks and the broad areas under each aspect.
|Language(English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage||10 marks|
|Education and General Awareness||Everyday Science, Political System and Happenings, General Information, Educational Committees and Commissions, Educational Policies and Initiatives, Agencies working for Education||05 marks|
|Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||05 marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issues related to teaching-learning strategies.||10 marks|
This part questions are from current affairs on sports and games, physiology and hygiene, common knowledge about the mentioned games.
|Subjects||No. of Questions / Marks|
|Current Affairs on Sports and Games||20|
|Physiology and Hygiene||20|
|Common Knowledge about Major Games||20|
- Current Affair on Sports and Games: Knowledge on National and International Games and Sports.
- Physiology and Hygiene:
- Skeletal System, Joints and Functions
- Respiratory System, Circular System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System and Endocrine System
- Communicable Diseases, Pollutions (Air and Water), Diet and Nutrition
- Common Knowledge about the Major Games (Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Hockey, Kabaddi and Kho-Kho):
- Dimension of the play field
- Players, Equipments of the Game
- Rules and Regulations of the Game
Odisha B.P.Ed Admission 2021 Seats Distribution
Candidates can check below seats reserved for different categories & Total seats. Total 4% of seats reserved for PwD candidates.
For Fresh Candidates:
For In-service Candidates:
Note: Total intakes for B.P.Ed admission in 150 seats. If there are no candidates in reserved category seats will be offered ro unreserved categories.
B.P.Ed Odisha Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
Admission in Odisha B.P.Ed 2021 course takes place based on Merit-List prepared according to the Physical Fitness Test. Candidates can check the selection procedure carefully given below:-
- 50% marks Based on Academic Performances.
- 10% marks according to HSC.
- 15% marks according to 10th/12th.
- 25% marks according to Graduation score
- 40% marks based on the Physical Fitness Test.
- 10% marks based sports certificates & representation.
Physical Fitness Test Process
Marks given in PFT based on performances given in PFT. Check all below:-
- 50 meter sprint.
- Standing Broad Jump.
- (Men 3kg & Women 2kg)Overhead Back throw.
- 1000 meter Running/Walk.
Note:- In-service candidates have to secure a minimum 30% mark in Physical Fitness Test. Also, Candidates who belong to PwD categories are exempt from the Physical Fitness Test.
All sports Divided into 4 categories as per guidelines of Sports and Youth Service Department, check:
|Category Divided||Sports Included|
|Category A||Athletics, Archery, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Weightlifting|
|Category B||Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Chess, Cycling, Gymnastics, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Karate-Do, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Wrestling.|
|Category C||Baseball, Kayaking & Canoeing, Handball, Shooting, Rugby, Rowing & Sculling, Sepak-Takraw, Softball, Wushu, Yachting (Sailing).|
|Category D||Ball Badminton, BodyBuilding, Roller Skating, Netball, Tennikoit, Powerlifting,Throw ball|
Note: All games approved by AIU, SGFI, IOA, Government of India.
Marks Distribution for Sports which Candidates Represent
Marks are divided as per category, level of competition and position secured, so check below:-
|Competition Level||Position Secured||Category ‘A’ score||Category ‘B’ score||Category ‘C’ score|
|International Level||1st position||10||8||6|
|Senior National level||1st position||9||7||5|
|Junior National level/ Inter University level All India||1st position||8||6||4|
|SGFI(School National)||1st position||7||5||3|
|PwD sports(international)||1st position||9||—||—|
|PwD Sports National||1st position||8||—||—|
Note: Category ‘D’ sports will not give any score.
Odisha B.P.Ed. Admission 2021 Highlights
The details regarding the Admission To B.P.Ed. Course For The Session, 2020-2022 are given below:
|Admission Conducting Body||Directorate Of Teacher Education And Scert, Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
|Course Duration||2 Years (4 Seemster)|
|Percentage of Attendance||75% attendance|
|Name of the Institution||DIET, Cuttack at Narasinghpur|
|Admission Procedure||CBT Entrance Test|
|Duration of the Test||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice with four options.|
Students Academic Management System, Odisha
Students Academic Management System also known as SAMS is an online system for the Odisha government. SAMS is a platform where candidates can apply admission by online mode. It offers Degree courses in Arts, Science, Vocational Subjects and Commerce stream. It also offers admission Diploma Teacher Education in various Departments, ITI, Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Physical Education. Candidates can check all Admit cards, results, etc. at the official website of SAMS Odisha.