Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019: Kerala University, Kerala has announced Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019 to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Kerala B.Ed Admission Updates
- The application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam will be released soon.
Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Kerala B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||20 May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||06 June 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second Week of June 2019|
|Entrance Examination||22 June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 July 2019|
Qualification Criteria for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- Finally, Proceed to the final Submit of Application Forma and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
How to Pay Application Fees for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
General/OthersTo be Announced LaterSC/STTo be Announced Later
Admit Card for Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, candidates date of birth and exam center etc.
Steps to download admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
KSOU Kerala B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram – 34
For More Details, Visit the Official Website Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Kerala University B.Ed Admissions 2019.
kerala university b ed colleges, b.ed admission 2017 mg university, eligibility for b.ed in kerala university, b ed admission 2017 in Calicut university, Kerala b.ed admission 2017, b ed admission 2017 in kerala university, b ed course duration kerala, b.ed admission 2018 kerala, b.ed admission 2018 mg university, kerala university bed admission 2018, b.ed admission 2018 calicut university, b ed correspondence course in kerala, kerala b.ed entrance exam 2018, b.ed kerala university syllabus