DY Patil Institute of Distance Learning Admission 2019: Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, comprising of Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune, was accorded the status of University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No. F.9-39/2001-U.3 dated 11 January 2003 of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary & Higher Education, New Delhi. The university offers MBA for eligible candidates. Notifications for admission for the academic year 2019-20 has been released.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Candidates must go through the article given below for further information regarding the admission process.
DPU Institute of Distance Learning Application Process 2019
Candidates who are willing to take admission into the MBA courses offered by the university have to apply for the application form. Application form can be obtained from the study center or can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
Application fees are Rs. 600/-.
Payment of the application fees or tuition fees could be done through Demand Draft / Pay order OR Cheque payment drawing the DD or Cheque on any Nationalised bank, payable at Pune in favor of ” Institute of Distance Learning, Pimpri or through NET banking (NEFT/RTGS) OR through DEBIT or CREDIT card.
Kindly send the DD / Cheque on the below-mentioned address:
Institute of Distance Learning
Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital,
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri
Documents Required for admission into the Institute of Distance Learning
All the documents given below must be self-attested.
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying exam (Bachelor’s degree as the case may be).
- Statement of Marks at the qualifying examination (All Years). (Bachelor’s degree as the case may be).
- Migration Certificate (only for candidates passing Bachelor’s degree from other state universities).
- Marksheet of 10th or Passing Certificate.
- Marksheet of 12th or Passing Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate.
- Three Photos(passport size)
- Other Academic related documents.
DPU Institute of Distance Learning Important Dates
Notifications regarding the admission are given below:
|Last date for submission of application form||26 April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||24 March 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||25 March 2019|
|Result Declaration||31 March 2019|
|Counselling starts||5-7 April 2019|
DPU Institute of Distance Learning Courses Offered And Eligibility Criteria
DPU Institute Of Distance learning offers MBA to eligible candidates. For admission into the MBA, the candidate must qualify the entrance exam conducted by the university every year and must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% aggregate marks.
DPU Institute of Distance Learning Fee Schedule:
|Events||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Last date of submission without late fee fine||10 July 2019||1 January 2019|
|Last date of submission with late fee fine||31 July 2019||15 January 2019|
Candidates can refer to the official website for detailed information regarding the course.
dy Patil distance MBA admission, dy Patil distance MBA reviews, dy Patil Pune distance MBA fees, University of Pune distance education, dr dy Patil MBA college Pune, dr dy Patil Vidyapeeth Pune MBA fees structure, dy Patil Pune BBA fee structure.