Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019: The Annamalai University Department of Education provide ample opportunities for the B.Ed. Teacher trainees for all-round development of their personality and enable them to attain a high level of skills and character needed for a teacher. The Candidates who are eligible and are desiring to enroll themselves must clear the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University. The Department of Annamalai University offers training on Computers, training in Scouts, Yoga, First Aid, and community service. The Candidate wishing to be a part of the Annamalai University for B.Ed Degree must apply before the last date. Aspirants can seek more information regarding Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
NOTE: The Admission to B.Ed programme shall entirely be based on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Test.
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019: Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||07 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 July 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||25 August 2019|
|Entrance Examination||First Week of September 2019|
|Result Declaration||Third Week of September 2019|
|Counselling Session||First Week of October 2019|
Qualification Criteria for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the Common Entrance Test for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Commerce and Economics candidates must have a PG qualification.
- There is no age restriction for B.ed Program.
- Engineering and Technology Applicants must have a minimum score of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/SCA).
- The Reservation for different Seats for B.Ed Programme is also there in Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019. The minimum Qualification for different Categories are:
|1.||Open Competition (OC)||50%|
|3.||Physically and Visually Challenged||40%|
|4.||Backward Class (BC)||45%|
|5.||Most Backwards Class/ Denotified Communities (MBC/DC)||43%|
What are the Optional Objects offered in the Annamalai University B.Ed Course?
|03||Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)|
|04||Physical Science (Physics / Applied Physics / Geo-Physics / Bio-Physics / Electronics/ Chemistry / Biochemistry / Applied Chemistry)|
|05||Natural Science (Botany / Biotechnology and Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology / Zoology / Environmental Science / Microbiology)|
|06||Social Science (History)|
How to Apply for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019?
The Applicants can apply for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Annamalai University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay Application Fees for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application of Entrance Examination (UET), the following options are available for payment of the entrance fees structure:
- Payment of Fee in Cash/Cheque through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Make a demand draft which is to be drawn in favor of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Chennai.
The Application Fees for B.ed Entrance Examination for the different category is:
|2.||SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 500/-|
How to download Admit Card for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019
Admit Card is mandatory to appear on the Common Online Entrance Test. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of Annamalai University.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination.
This is only for those candidates who have passed the entrance examination.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than MAH (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Counselling Session of Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019
Those Candidates who will qualify entrance exam will invite for counselling session. So Candidates must attend the counselling session for Annamalai University B.ED Admission 2019 Following Procedure is describing about counselling session of Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019:
- Qualifying candidates need to go at the Administrative office, Annamalai University for Counselling session 2019.
- Schedule for Counselling session will update on the official website.
- Counselling for all categories will be held before the General counselling.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 1000/- SC/ST/SCA as counselling fee
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee in cash or DD in favor of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at the Chennai at the time of Counselling 2019.
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Annamalai University B.Ed Admission|
|Exam Conducting Body||Annamalai University|
|Period of Program||2 Years|
Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram
Tamil Nadu PIN- 608 002
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2019.
eligible for admission`, `mark obtained`
annamalai university b.ed correspondence, annamalai university b.ed distance education 2016-17, annamalai university b.ed distance education 2018-19, annamalai university b.ed distance education 2017-18, annamalai university b.ed syllabus, i want to do b.ed through correspondence, annamalai university b.ed counselling date, annamalai university distance education course details fees.