Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020: The Annamalai University Department of Education provide ample opportunities for the B.Ed. Teacher trainees for all-round development of their personality and enable them to attain a high level of skills and character needed for a teacher. The Candidates who are eligible and are desiring to enrol themselves must clear the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University. The Department of Annamalai University offers training on Computers, training in Scouts, Yoga, First Aid, and community service. The Candidate wishing to be a part of the Annamalai University for B.Ed Degree must apply before the last date. Aspirants can seek more information regarding Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 by reading the page below.
NOTE: The Admission to B.Ed programme shall entirely be based on the merit of the candidate in the Entrance Test.
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of Annamalai University B.Ed 2020 are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020: Application Form - Admissions
|Start Date of Application Form||29 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||25 August 2020|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of August 2020|
|Result Declaration||Third Week of September 2020|
|Counselling Session||First Week of October 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Anna Malai University B.Ed Admission 2020 Application form are given below:
- The Application form release has been released on 29 April 2020.
- The application form has been released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to download the Admit Card?
Admit Card is mandatory to appear on the Common Online Entrance Test. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of Annamalai University.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to Download the Admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
How to Apply for Entrance Exam 2020?
The Applicants can apply for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 by following the steps provided below:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at Annamalai University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
How to Pay the Application Fees?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application of Entrance Examination (UET), the following options are available for payment of the entrance fees structure:
- Payment of Fee in Cash/Cheque through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Make a demand draft which is to be drawn in favour of
payable at Chennai
The Application Fees for B.Ed Entrance Examination for the different category is:
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 500/-|
Qualification Criteria for Annamalai University B.Ed 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Common Entrance Test for Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Commerce and Economics candidates must have a PG qualification.
- There is no age restriction for B.ed Program.
- Engineering and Technology Applicants must have a minimum score of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/SCA).
- The Reservation for different Seats for B.Ed Programme is also there in Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020. The minimum Qualification for different Categories are:
|Open Competition (OC)||50%|
|Physically and Visually Challenged||40%|
|Backward Class (BC)||45%|
|Most Backwards Class/ Denotified Communities (MBC/DC)||43%|
What are the Optional Objects offered in the Annamalai University B.Ed Course?
|03||Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)|
|04||Physical Science (Physics / Applied Physics / Geo-Physics / Bio-Physics / Electronics/ Chemistry / Biochemistry / Applied Chemistry)|
|05||Natural Science (Botany / Biotechnology and Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology / Zoology / Environmental Science / Microbiology)|
|06||Social Science (History)|
Counselling Session of Annamalai University
Those Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will invite for the counselling session. So Candidates must attend the counselling session for Annamalai University B.ED Admission 2020 Following Procedure is describing counselling session of Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020:
- Qualifying candidates need to go to the Administrative office, Annamalai University for Counselling session 2020.
- Schedule for Counselling session will update on the official website.
- Counselling for all categories will be held before the General counselling.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 1000/- SC/ST/SCA as counselling fee
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee in cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at the Chennai at the time of Counselling 2020.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination.
This is only for those candidates who have passed the entrance examination.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than MAH (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Annamalai University B.Ed Admission|
|Exam Conducting Body||Annamalai University|
|Period of Program||2 Years|
The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu PIN- 608 002
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2020.
annamalai university b.ed correspondence, Annamalai university b.ed distance education 2016-17, annamalai university b.ed distance education 2018-19, annamalai university b.ed distance education 2017-18, annamalai university b.ed syllabus, i want to do b.ed through correspondence, annamalai university b.ed counselling date, annamalai university distance education course details fees.