AMU School Admissions 2023 is carried by the Aligarh Muslim University. The entrance exam for the session 2023-24 will be announced soon. The University is mainly concerned with Class 1, 6, and 9 admissions. It generally follows the C.B.S.E. / N.C.E.R.T curriculum. The Schools look after the overall personality development of the students. They also encouraged students to excel not only in academics but also in sports and extra-curricular activities. The process of an application takes place in an online mode. Read the post to get a detailed view of the AMU School Admission.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Aligarh Muslim University AMU School Admissions 2023 Status
Check the latest update regarding the admission process here:
|AMU School Admissions 2023 application form||To be released|
|AMU School Admissions Entrance Exam||Not Announced Yet|
AMU School Admissions 2023 Date
Candidates who are applying for the AMU School must be aware of the important dates so that they do not miss any important updates regarding the event. Look into the table below
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AMU School Admissions 2021: Check The Latest Exam Date Here
|Particulars||Class 1||Class 6||Class 9|
|Notification of the AMU School Admissions||February 2023||February 2023||February 2023|
|Start of Online Applications||Started||Started||Started|
|Last date to apply online for School-level admissions||24 Mar 2023||24 Mar 2023||24 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online for School-level admissions with a late fee||30 June 2023||30 June 2023||30 June 2023|
|Application Form Correction||Over||Over||Over|
|Issuance of Admit Card||one week before the test||one week before the test||one week before the test|
|Entrance Test date||–||–||–|
|Publication of Answer Key||–||–||–|
AMU School Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates have to apply for the AMU School Admissions in an online mode. The application procedure is carried on the official site of AMU School i.e amucontrollerexams.com. Check the eligibility requirement in order to apply for it because only those who fulfill the criteria can apply.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website of AMU School i.e amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on the “ AMU School Application Form‘ Link
- Note that there is the single registration
- Enter the required details such as candidate’s name, age, valid email id, and mobile no. etc to do the registration.
- Things need to be entered: Username, Password, Re-Enter Password, Email, Name of the Candidate.
- After the registration, a login id will be generated.
- With the login, id completes the application process.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- After the successful registration, the candidates have to log in by using the username and password. After that fill in the details in the following manner :
|Username||Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|Name of the Candidate||Prefilled as given at the time of registration|
|Alternate Email||Specify an alternate email of the candidate|
|Aadhaar No||Specify the AADHAAR number of the candidate|
|Mother’s Name||Write the full name of the candidate’s mother. Do not use Mrs / Dr / Smt etc. before the name.|
|Father’s Name||Write the full name of the candidate’s father. Do not use Mr / Dr / Shri etc. before the name.|
|Date of Birth||Specify the date of birth of the candidate (in Christian Era) as recorded in the Birth Certificate|
|Gender||Select the gender of the candidate (Male or Female).|
|Mobile No||Specify the valid mobile number of the candidate|
|Alternate Mobile No||Specify the alternate mobile number of the candidate|
|Correspondence Address||Specify the complete mailing address of the candidate including Pin Code.|
|Permanent Address||Specify the complete permanent address of the candidate including Pin Code.|
|Nationality||Specify the nationality of the candidate.|
|Religion||Specify the religion of the candidate (for statistical purposes only)|
|Hostel Accommodation required||Write ‘Yes’ if hostel accommodation is required, otherwise write ‘No’|
Step 3: Upload The Scanned Images
- Uploaded the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and required documents. All the images that need to be uploaded must be in the prescribed size and format.
- Passport size Photograph with white background in JPG or JPEG format (size: 20 KB and 200 KB)
- Must have the latest front facing good quality colored Photo
- No caps or goggles are allowed in the photograph
- The photographs need not be attested.
- The signature must be in the white background between (size: 20 KB and 200 KB) in JPG or JPEG format.
- Full signature in running handwriting
Left-hand thumb impression
- Left-hand thumb impression on white paper with Blue Ink.
- File size must be between 20 KB and 200 KB in JPG or JPEG format.
Step 4: Payment Of The AMU School Application Fee
- The payment of the application fee is important otherwise the application is incomplete. The application fee is not refundable.
Other Documents Need To Be Uploaded (Scanned Copy)
- Date of birth certificate of the candidate issued from Municipal Corporation / competent authority/school last attended / copy of Passport.
- Marks-sheet / grade-sheet of qualifying examination, if applicable.
- Documents in support of a claim under a special category, if any.
Reasons for AMU Application Form Rejection
- a) Application form is submitted incomplete.
- b) Not submitted on prescribed form
- c) Submitted without online payment of the requisite fee
- d) Submitted after the last date. and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No relaxation in the last date shall be granted. The University takes no responsibility for non-submission of Application Forms or any other communication related to admissions.
AMU School Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For admission to Class 1
- The age of the candidate must be between 5 to 7 years as of March 31, 2023.
- The date of birth of the application must lay b/w April 1, 2012, to March 31, 2014(Both days inclusive).
- Candidates must fulfill the criteria of domicile.
For admission to Class 6
- Candidates must have passed the class 5th examination from a recognized school that is registered and recognized by a government authority.
- Age must be between 10 to 12 years as of March 31, 2023.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2004, to March 31, 2006 (Both days inclusive)
For admission to Class 9
- Candidates must have passed the class 8th examination from a recognized school that is registered and recognized by a government authority.
- Age must be between 13 to 15 years as of March 31, 2023.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2007, to March 2009 (Both days inclusive)
AMU School Admission 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The syllabus of AMU is considered from the last qualifying exam. The exam pattern is given below
- For class 1: There will be 25 questions as per the subjects such as English, Arithmetic, Urdu and GK i.e 100 questions in total.
For Class 6 and 9 :
- Section 1: English, Urdu, and Hindi. 25 marks comprising 25 Objective type questions (MCQ) of one mark each on Languages.
- Section 2: Mathematics: 30 marks, Science: 30 marks.
AMU School Admission 2023 Test Call Letter
The AMU admit card will be released by Aligarh Muslim University Authority in an online mode. The registered candidates can access the admit card by login the details. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card at the examination hall. Candidates need to download and take the print of the admit card for further reference. No entry in the examination hall without the admit card. Admit card contains information such as the name of the candidate, exam date, venue, etc.
AMU School Admission 2023 Result and Merit List
After the declaration of the final answer key, the declaration of the result takes place in an online mode at the official site of AMU. The University prepares the result as per the class and category-wise.
- Steps To View The AMU Result
- Visit the official site of the AMU
- Locate the result link and click on it.
- Enter the details required and download the result.
- Take the print for future purposes.
Documents Required At The Time Of Revelation
Charges/Fee payable for the concerned class of study along with the following Original Documents are required at the time of completion of admission:
- Aadhar Card / Passport / PAN Card / Bank Passbook with photo ID / Student Photo identity Card issued by the school last attended by the candidate (with TWO Self attested photocopies) TEN (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front-facing colour photographs (in white background).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in Application Form.
- Birth Certificate issued under the Registration of Births and Deaths Act (with TWO Self attested photocopies – applicable for admission to Class I)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended (with TWO Self attested photocopies – applicable for admission to Class VI & IX)
- Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination (with FOUR Self attested photocopies – applicable for admission to Class VI & IX)
- Aadhar Card / Passport / Voters ID / PAN Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook with photo ID/ Arms License/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by State/Central Government of both the parents (with TWO Self attested photocopies)
AMU School Admission 2023 Overview
|Full Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University School Level Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AMU School Admission FAQs
Ques 1: How many registration students can do for the AMU School?
Ques 2: What is the frequency of the AMU School Admissions?
Ans: Once in a year.
Ques 3: What is the mode of the AMU School Admissions application form?
Ques 4: What is the mode of the AMU School application fee payment?
Ques 5: Is there a negative marking in AMU School Admissions?
Ques 6: What is the exam mode of AMU School Admissions?
Ans: English, Hindi, Urdu.