Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 or Himachal Pradesh National Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship is awarded to the students studying in class VIII in HP for financial support. The application form can be filled from 29 December 2021 to 15 January 2023. The exam will be held on 06 March 2023. You must read this post until the end if you want to learn about the step-by-step approach for applying for the Himachal Pradesh NMMS Scholarship 2023. Applicants must check the eligibility requirements as well as all of the scholarship procedures. Make sure to read the entire article to the end to learn everything there is to know about the national scholarship’s selection process and advantages. Scroll below to get more details about Himachal Pradesh NMMS Exam 2023 Application form, registration, exam dates, scholarship rewards and amount.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 application form can be filled from 29 December 2021 to 15 January 2023. The exam will be held on 06 March 2023.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023
Every year, the NMMS is called the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship program and is held for eighth-grade pupils. Candidates who want to be considered for this scholarship must take a special entrance exam. This scholarship is for academically gifted learners who aspire to pursue further education but are unable to do so due to financial reasons. The scholarship scheme’s official authorities will award a scholarship to the qualifying 100000 students whose family’s annual income does not exceed Rs 150,000.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023: Application Form(Released), Exam Date(06 March) - Admissions
As a result, those interested in applying for this scholarship should take the entrance exam administered by the officials of NMMS Himachal Pradesh, and the application form will be made accessible on the organization’s official website. The whole page below contains more detailed information about Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Dates
Those who are seeking to apply for Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 exam can check the dates:
|Submission date of the online application||29 December 2021|
|Date by which the hard copy of the online application must be submitted||15 January 2023|
|Last date for verification of student data||25 January 2023|
|Exam date||06 March 2023|
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Application Form
For the applicants’ convenience, the following crucial information about the application form is listed below:
- The application form for the NMMS Himachal Pradesh 2021 will be available in the first week of November 2021.
- The deadline for submitting an application form is the last week of November 2021.
- To complete the application form, the candidate must first register on the university’s official website.
- The applicant must then download the application form from the website after completing the registration process.
- After that, candidates must begin filling out the application form by inputting the required information.
- Applicants must fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- After all of the information has been provided, applicants must add some required documents to the application form.
- After that, candidates must print a copy of their completed application form.
- Following that, applicants must pay the application cost and submit a completed application form.
Procedure for payment of Application fees
For the applicants’ convenience, the following key information about the application fee is provided
- The application fee is a critical component of the application procedure.
- If they fall into the general category, applicants must pay Rs 40 as an application fee.
- Applicants from the reserved category are required to submit an application fee of Rs 30/- for the entrance exam.
- The application fee must be paid through a payment channel using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants’ convenience, the following key information about eligibility criteria is provided
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the eighth grade at a recognised school or any government/local body/government-aided private school are eligible to take the entrance exam.
- The annual income of the parents of applicants who want to take the exam should be less than Rs 1,50,000 from all sources.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have received a minimum of 55 percent in the seventh grade.
- The official authorities will admit applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to get admission to the college based on their MAT and SAT scores.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students in the general category must have a score of at least 40% on the admission exam. In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants from the reserved categories must get a score of more than 32% on the admission exam. However, in order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the authority’s eligibility requirements. Applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be considered for a scholarship.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Paper Pattern
For the candidates’ convenience, the following vital information about the paper pattern is provided:
- The admission test will be held in two sessions by the official authorities in an offline format.
- The admission exam will consist of 100 objective-type questions worth 100 points and will last 120 minutes.
- Test your language skills
- There are no negative indications in the paper for erroneous responses, and one mark will be awarded for each correct answer in the exam.
Applicants must appear for the following paper in the entrance exam:
- Part One – MAT (Mental Ability Test)
- Part Two – The SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test).
The following table contains the details of the paper pattern for the applicants’ reference:
|Exam/Paper 1||MAT||100 questions||100 marks|
|Exam/Paper 2||SAT||100 questions||100 marks|
HP NMMS Exam Important Topics
Topics for preparation of MAT(Mental Ability Test)
- Numerical series
- Hidden figures
- Pattern perception
Topics for preparation of SAT(Scholastic Aptitude Test).
- Social studies
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Admit card
Applicants will be able to obtain their admit card within a few days of the admission exam’s completion date. On the webpage of the conducting authority, they will distribute the applicant’s admission card in an online format. Using the application number and password, the applicant must download the admit card and print it off. The admit card is an important document to have with you when you enter the building.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Answer Key
The officials will release the NMMS test question paper and answer key on the NMMS Himachal Pradesh’s official website. Students can forecast their grades based on the government’s cutoff marks with the help of the answer key.
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Result
After passing the entrance exam, the candidate will receive the results within a few days of the exam’s completion date. The authorities will publish the results in an online format on their official website. Applicants must download the result and print several copies using their roll number and birth date. The result should be kept safe until the admission procedure is completed.
Download HP NMMS 2023 Brochure Pdf
Himachal Pradesh NMMS 2023 Highlights
|Name of the board||Ministry of Human Resource Department|
|Also Known as||Himachal Pradesh NMMS|
|Conducted by||State government|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Mode of Application||online/offline|
|Mode of Exam||Pen- Paper-based Exam|
|NMMS Official Website||https://himachalservices.nic.in/|
Other Important Links
|Delhi NMMS Exam 2023|
|Kerala NMMS 2023|
|Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2023|
|Goa NMMS 2023|
|Maharashtra NMMS 2023|
|Gujarat NMMS 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2023|
|Odisha NMMS 2023|
|UP NMMS 2023|
|Bihar NMMS 2023|
|Rajasthan NMMS 2023|