Rajasthan NMMS 2023 Scholarship Scheme, which stands for Rajasthan National – Means – Cum – Merit Scholarship scheme, was started in May 2008, sponsored by the Central Government. It is carried out by the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s Department of School Education and Literacy. The scheme’s goal is to give scholarships to deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in order to prevent them from dropping out in class VIII and encourage them to continue their education at the secondary level. Read the complete article to check the details about Rajasthan NMMS 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam dates, result, scholarship amount, and rewards.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Rajasthan NMMS 2023 Dates
|NMMS Rajasthan application release date||10th February 2023|
|NMMS Rajasthan exam centre selection date||18th January 2023 to 25th September 2023|
|NMMS Rajasthan Admit Card release date||Yet to be announced|
|NMMS Rajasthan Exam||January 2023|
|NMMS Rajasthan Results||February 2023|
Rajasthan NMMS 2023 Exam
Every year, a scholarship of Rs. 12000/- on an annual basis is provided to selected students for study in classes IX to XII in State Government/ Government aided/ local body schools. There is a scholarship quota for each state/UT. Candidates who have a total parental income of less than Rs. 1,50,000/- are eligible for the scholarships. Reservations are made in accordance with State Government regulations. Scholarships are disbursed quarterly by the State Bank of India directly into students’ bank accounts.
How to Register for NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2023?
Interested candidates who wish to appear for exams under NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme must duly fill the form with all the correct details along with uploading the below-mentioned documents. It is advised to the candidates to keep in mind the last date of the form submission of the NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship scheme. Please follow the below-given steps for successful submission on time:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rajasthan NMMS 2023: Application Form, Dates - Admissions
- Class 8th Candidates can fill an NMMS Rajasthan scholarship form 2023 with the help of their respective school administration. Meanwhile, class 9th candidates can directly fill the form by visiting the national scholarship portal NSP (National Scholarship Portal)
- Interested candidates need to register in the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) By filling in all the required basic details asked in the form.
- Post the successful registration of the candidates, they can register for NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Exam. Candidates can log into their portal with the help login credentials.
- After this, candidates must check the NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship application fees. The receipt of the payment made to the State Bank of India should be provided to the respective educational administrator/institution before the last date of submission of the form.
Documents required for admission under NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship scheme 2023
- Marksheet of Class 7
- Caste certificate
- Family annual income certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Signatures by the candidate and the parent
- Duly signed forms by the head of the institution
NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The concerned authority has specified the below-mentioned Eligibility criteria for the interested candidates for RTE Maharashtra Application:
- Interested candidates must be studying in Class 8th to take the exam under NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates’ class 8th marksheet must have an aggregate of 55%.
- The candidates’ annual family income should not be more than INR 1.5 Lakh.
- Candidates studying in private, Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik Schools, Kendriya School, residential schools run by the government including facilities of boarding, lodging, etc. are exempted from NMMS Exam.
NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Examination Syllabus 2023
The NMMS test 2023 format is intended to assess a candidates’ scholastic aptitude and mental capacity. Each section must be completed in 90 minutes by participants. Candidates with disabilities, on the other hand, are allowed extra time to finish the NMMS examination. The NMMS syllabus is entirely based on the candidates’ school curriculum. Candidates can refer to their NCERT books of classes 7th and 8th, previous NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Exam Papers or NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Exam sample papers. Refer to the below-given syllabus for NMMS Rajasthan Syllabus:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT): This test assesses students’ critical thinking and mental abilities. There are 90 multiple-choice questions in all. Hidden figures, analogies, numerical series, classification, and hidden figures are the key issues.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): On the candidates’ syllabus, the SAT syllabus covers question-based mathematics, social science, and science.
NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Results and Answer Key
Students who are shortlisted in the NMMS result 2023 by their respective state test conducting authority will receive a scholarship if they achieve a grade point average of 55 percent in Class 9. They will be required to complete the NMMS scholarship application form 2023 via the National Scholarship Portal.
- Candidates can access the answer key through the National Scholarship Portal
- The answer key will be available in PDF format, containing the question number and the correct answer key is written next to it
- Candidates facing any issue or having objections regarding the answer key can drop an email within the specified time limit.
- It is important to note that candidates need to attach the appropriate evidence for the objection
- The assigned authorities will make the necessary corrections to the answer key and re-release it
NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship Exam 2023 Highlights
|Association Name||NMMS Rajasthan Scholarship|
|Full-Form||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship|
|Examination Level||Class 8|
|Conducting Authority||Central Government|
|Purpose||The purpose of the NMMS Scholarship is to encourage brilliant and disadvantaged students to complete their secondary and higher secondary levels of study in order to reduce school dropout rates after the eighth grade.|
Other Important Links
|Delhi NMMS Exam 2023|
|Kerala NMMS 2023|
|Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2023|
|Goa NMMS 2023|
|Maharashtra NMMS 2023|
|Gujarat NMMS 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2023|
|Odisha NMMS 2023|
|UP NMMS 2023|
|Bihar NMMS 2023|
Please sir ji nmms 2022 ke form kab se start hoge please sir ji🙏🙏🙏
Sir fees nmms kha made jamaa karenge