PM Modi to be back with another interactive session pariksha pe charcha also dubbed as “Exam ki Baat” on 29 January 2019. As per a tweet by Union minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, the PM would be speaking about “exams,life and more”. He would be talking to school kids, parents and teachers on 29 January 2019 at 11 AM. The venue would be Talkatora stadium in Delhi from where the PM would connect with children via video conferencing as well.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
He would be interacting in a unique way with students, parents and teachers. Participants will join from whole nation and across the globe through video conferencing. There will also be a contest hosted for the colleges and schools in which one can participate just by registering on mygov.in. Selected winners will have an auspicious opportunity to meet PM Narendra Modi.
Pariksha pe Charcha 2.0
Previous year, PM Modi had held the pariksha pe charcha session in February. He discussed about exam-related issues with lakhs of students across the country, through a video conference from the same venue. On the occasion, he had begun by saying, “Forget that you are talking to a prime minister, talk to me as a friend and share with me all the doubts you have. It is like an exam for me. You are all my examiners. Let’s see how many marks you give me.”
PM Modi tweeted last year ahead to the event that “I am extremely eager to interact with young friends, teachers and parents on the need to appear for exams with a smile, without any stress,”
Around the same time last year, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had launched ‘Exam Warriors’, a book written by the PM. The book is meant for students to help them overcome exam fear and insecurities. It was published by Penguin India and consist 208 pages. It has also been published in many Indian languages like Marathi, Telugu Urdu and Odiya.