Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 is taken care of by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Govt. The admission is scheduled for the entry-level classes – KG/Nursery/1st Class – for seats in state-run schools for the session 2022-23. Dropbox system is used for admission in the presence of the School Management Committee. Delhi Govt School Admission application process takes place in an online mode. Thus the parents are advised to be updated regarding the dates and events so that they do not miss any updates. Read the post to get detailed information about Nursery Admission Delhi.
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Status
Check the latest update regarding the Class 11th process here:
|Nursery Admission Delhi application Form||To be Released|
|Admission Result||To be Released|
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Dates
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Nursery Admission Delhi must know about the important dates of the events. Check the table below for the updated dates
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Documents Required - Admissions
|Nursery Admission Delhi Application form||7 April 2022|
|Admission Form End Date to Submit at respective School||28 June 2022|
|Nursery Lottery Draw Result List Date||20 July 2022|
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Registration
The parents who are in the running for admission in class 1 and Nursery, must be aware of the procedures. Thus for successful completion, the candidates have to strictly follow the application process.
- Parents can fill the registration form offline by visiting the school or online. Application Forms will available at each school
- Parents must be ready with the documents before doing the registration..
- Have the passport size photograph.
- Payment of the application fee.
- Have a copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required To Fill Nursery Admission Delhi 2021 Application Form
- Aadhar card of the child
- Birth certificate of the child
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph of a child
- Passport size photograph of mother/father/guardian
- Family photograph (mother, father, and child)
- Resident proof
- Income proof
- Cast certificate.
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Fulfilling the eligibility requirement is the important thing in order to fill the application form. Check the eligibility criteria here:
- Age Limit is 3 to 5 years as on March 31, year of admission for Nursery and Pre School.
- Age Limit is 4 to 6 years as on March 31, year of admission for KG or Pre – Primary School.
- Age Limit is 5 to 7 years as on March 31, year of admission for Class 1.
- Parents Annual income must be less than 1 Lakh Rupees
- Parents must be permanent residents of Delhi.
- Applicants must belong to economically weaker section (EWS)
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Result
The Delhi Education Department releases the merit list as per the round wise. Merit List is released as Lottery Draw school-wise. Parents have to be ready with the documents so that when the name reflects in the selection list, admission can take place.
Steps To View The Result
- Visit the official web portal initially.
- On the website look for the official announcement box.
- Click on the link and open in PDF format.
- Look into the name alphabetically.
- Download and pdf and look into the names accordingly.
Seat Matrix of Delhi Nursery School
Delhi Nursery School Admission 2022 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Education, Delhi Govt|
|Admission||Takes place for the admission in Nursery|
|Mode of Application||Online as well as offline|
Delhi Nursery School Admission FAQ
Ques 1. What is the EWS category?
Ans. Economically Weaker Section.
Ques 2. How to apply for the Delhi Nursery School Admission?
Ans. Online mode.
Ques 3. Documents required for Delhi Nursery School?
Ans. Resident proof, Income proof, Aadhar card, Passport size photograph, etc
Ques 4. What are the charges for Admission Registration?
Ans. Rs. 25/- can be charged as Admission Registration Fee (for open quota), no charge for EWS/Disadvantaged group category.