JNU MBA 2021 Admission will commence soon. Any candidate who is willing to get admission into the JNU M.B.A programme needs to submit the Common Admission Test (CAT) registration number while filling the application form. JNU will use CAT scores for selecting the candidates for the M.B.A programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme. Those having applied to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted for the interview.
JNU MBA Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
JNU MBA 2021 Important dates
The details regarding the JNU MBA 2021 Exam dates are given in the table below:
|Starting of Online Registration||July 2021|
|Last date to submit the JNU MBA 2021 application form||August 2021|
|Declaration of candidates invited for Group
Discussion and Personal Interview
|Holding of Group Discussion and Personal –
|Publication of First Merit Lists for Admissions||November 2021|
JNU MBA 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the JNU 2021 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JNU MBA 2021 Admission: Eligibility Criteria, Application - Admissions
- The application form releases in online mode.
- Candidates need to apply online on the JNU website www.jnu.ac.in
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates will have to fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
JNU MBA 2021 Application Fee
Applicants for the MBA programme at ABVSEM, JNU, have to pay the following application fees (non-refundable)
|General and OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
For any further query on the syllabus the Dean, ABVSME, can be contacted on dean.[email protected]
JNU MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can read below in the given points JNU MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GOI. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General Category candidates a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- However, OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Similarly, for SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date (to be decided by the University in due course).
JNU MBA 2021 Selection Process
- A candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2018 conducted by IIMs. Any candidate applying to get admission into the JNU MBA program must submit his/her CAT Test Registration Number.
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA program. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Candidates applying to the MBA program of ABVSME, JNU, will be shortlisted only after qualifying the CAT Exam.
- Common Admission Test (CAT), 2018, scores will be used for short-listing candidates for interviews for admission in the MBA program of ABVSME, JNU. At least three times the number of intake in each category would be shortlisted for interviews.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weight on CAT scores shall be 70% and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30%.
- ABVSME, JNU, will strictly follow the reservation policy as per Government of India rules.
- Since the MBA is a professional course, no additional deprivation points (as it may be the case in some other JNU courses) will be taken into consideration for admission. Moreover, JNU will only take 50 Students for its MBA programmes.
JNU MBA 2021 Highlights
|Name of exam||JNU MBA Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Frequency||Once a year|