JNU MBA 2020: The “Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship” (ABVSME) in Jawaharlal Nehru University has been started it is Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) admission process. Certainly, this will be the first batch of the newly announced course by the Delhi University. Any candidate who is willing to get admission into the JNU M.B.A programme needs to submit the Common Admission Test (CAT) registration number while filling the application form. JNU will use CAT scores for selecting the candidates for the M.B.A programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme. Those having applied to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted for the interview.
JNU MBA 2020 Important dates
The details regarding the JNU MBA 2020 Exam dates are given in the table below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
|Starting of Online Registration||Anytime soon|
|Last date to submit the JNU MBA 2020 application form||March 31, 2020|
|Availability of JNU MBA 2020 admit card||April 21, 2020|
|Exam Date||May 11 to 14, 2020|
|Result Date||May 31, 2020|
JNU MBA 2020 Application
The details regarding the JNU 2020 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JNU MBA 2020 Admission: Dates, Eligibility, Application - Admissions
- The application form releases in online mode.
- Candidates need to apply online on the JNU website www.jnu.ac.in
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates will have to fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
JNU MBA 2020 Application Fee
Applicants for the MBA programme at ABVSEM, JNU, have to pay the following application fees (non-refundable)
|General and OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
For any further query on the syllabus the Dean, ABVSME, can be contacted on dean.[email protected]
JNU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GOI. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General Category candidates a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- However, OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Similarly, for SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date (to be decided by the University in due course).
Read more about JNU Admission: https://www.entrancezone.com/admissions/jawaharlal-nehru-university-admission-2020/
JNU MBA 2020 Selection Process
- A candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2018 conducted by IIMs. Any candidate applying to get admission into the JNU MBA programme must submit his/her CAT Test Registration Number.
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Candidates applying to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, will be shortlisted only after qualifying the CAT Exam.
- Common Admission Test (CAT), 2018, scores will be used for short-listing candidates for interviews for admission in the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU. At least three times the number of intake in each category would be shortlisted for interviews.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weight on CAT scores shall be 70% and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30%.
- ABVSME, JNU, will strictly follow the reservation policy as per Government of India rules.
- Since the MBA is a professional course, no additional deprivation points (as it may be the case in some other JNU courses) will be taken into consideration for admission. Moreover, JNU will only take 50 Students for its MBA programmes.