JNU MBA 2020: The “Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship” (ABVSME) in Jawaharlal Nehru University has been started it is Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) admission process. Certainly, this will be the first batch of the newly announced course by the Delhi University. Any candidate who is willing to get admission into the JNU M.B.A programme needs to submit the Common Admission Test (CAT) registration number while filling the application form. JNU will use CAT scores for selecting the candidates for the M.B.A programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme. Those having applied to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted for the interview.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
|EVENTS||DATES and TIME|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||January 2020 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 2020 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Interview of Shortlisted Candidates||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||April 2020|
|Booking of Seats||May 2020 (10.00 A.M)|
|Second List||May 2020|
|Booking of seats||May 2020 (from 10 A.M)|
JNU MBA 2020 Application
- Candidates need to apply online on the JNU website www.jnu.ac.in
JNU MBA 2020 Application Fee
Applicants for the MBA programme at ABVSEM, JNU, have to pay the following application fees (non-refundable)
|General and OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
For any further query on the syllabus the Dean, ABVSME, can be contacted on dean.[email protected]
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JNU MBA 2020 Admission: Dates, Eligibility, Application - Admissions
JNU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GOI. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General Category candidates a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- However, OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Similarly, for SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date (to be decided by the University in due course).
Read more about JNU Admission: https://www.entrancezone.com/admissions/jawaharlal-nehru-university-admission-2020/
JNU MBA 2020 Selection Process
- A candidate has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2018 conducted by IIMs. Any candidate applying to get admission into the JNU MBA programme must submit his/her CAT Test Registration Number.
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Candidates applying to the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU, will be shortlisted only after qualifying the CAT Exam.
- Common Admission Test (CAT), 2018, scores will be used for short-listing candidates for interviews for admission in the MBA programme of ABVSME, JNU. At least three times the number of intake in each category would be shortlisted for interviews.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weight on CAT scores shall be 70% and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30%.
- ABVSME, JNU, will strictly follow the reservation policy as per Government of India rules.
- Since the MBA is a professional course, no additional deprivation points (as it may be the case in some other JNU courses) will be taken into consideration for admission. Moreover, JNU will only take 50 Students for its MBA programmes.