Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020: Uttarakhand Nursing Exam is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates who wish to apply for the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state can register for this exam. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Candidates can get the complete details of Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020 Important Dates
Important dates and deadlines regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020 are given below:
|Online Registration Start||1st week of July 2020|
|Online Registration Close||3rd week of July 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd week of July 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||4th week of July 2020|
|Result||3rd week of August 2020|
|Counselling||4th week of August 2020|
Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2020 Application Form
Steps to fill the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University- Nursing Entrance Exam is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020: Exam Dates, Application Form - Admissions
• Candidates need to login to the official website
• The application form will be available on the official website.
• Carefully fill all the basic details on the application form
• Now click on ‘’submit the form’’
• After the payment of the application fee, candidates are required to take a printout of the filled application form for further references.
• The application fee will be paid online through net banking/credit/debit card
• Uttarakhand Nursing exam 2020 application form is available from July 2020.
• The last date to fill the application form will be July 2020.
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B. Sc/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||1500/|
|M. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||2000/|
Eligibility Criteria for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery)
The qualification criteria for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery is mention below:
• Qualifying Exams: candidate should have passed 10+2 qualifying exam (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy). English Core/English Elective or Science or Healthcare Science.
• Candidates from Vocational stream should have passed from recognized Board.
• National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility For GNM (General Nurse Midwifery)
The qualification criteria for General Nurse-Midwifery is mention below:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB and English as mandatory subjects.
• Candidates with vocational stream subjects from a recognized board can also apply.
• Minimum Marks: 40% marks are necessary for the qualifying exam to appear for the entrance exam.
• NIOS candidates can also apply.
• Candidate should be registered with the State Nursing Council as ANM.
Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing
The qualification criteria for B.Sc Nursing is mention here:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
• Subjects: Candidate must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) along with English as a compulsory subject.
• Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed all subjects individually and obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB.
Eligibility for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
The qualification for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing is given here:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed GNM after 12th or any equivalent examination with Science subjects.
• Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
• Minimum Marks: The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020
The Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit card will be mailed to the registered e-mail id of the applicants. Candidates can also check their admit card on the official website. Applicants are requested to take the print out of admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Uttrakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2020 will check the candidate’s knowledge as well as IQ. To pass the exam, the candidate has to focus his preparation on the subjects listed below
• General knowledge
Candidates must prefer Uttrakhand Nursing Syllabus textbook available in the market for
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can have a complete overview of the exam pattern from the table below:
Mode of Exam Offline: OMR Based Exam
Number of Questions: 100 Questions
Minimum marks: 100 marks
Duration of Exam: 2 hours
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
Negative Marking: Nil
Type of Questions: Objective type of questions exam preparation.
Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key
The answer key of all sets will be published on the official website after the entrance examination. Candidates have the authority to challenge the answer key by sending a request along with the demand draft of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Uttarakhand Nursing Result/Merit
Depending upon the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020, a separate merit list will be prepared and will be published on the official website.
Candidates who will qualify the exam accordingly to the cut-off marks can attend the counselling process.
NOTE- Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2020 cut off will be released accordingly on the official website.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2020
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2020 will be conducted online on the basis of merit list. The admission to each course will be exclusively done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. All counselling related information will be published in the local leading newspaper as well as on the official website.
For more information regarding AIIMS B.Sc Nursing.
uttarakhand bsc nursing entrance exam syllabus, government nursing college in uttarakhand, hnbumu bsc nursing 2018, state college of nursing dehradun uttarakhand, www.hnbumu.ac.in nursing, uttarakhand gnm entrance exam syllabus.