Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 is held state-level conducted by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Candidates who wish to apply for the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state can register for this exam. Through this entrance examination, candidates can get admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Candidates can get the complete details of the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. from this article.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||To be Announced|
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Important Dates
Important dates and deadlines regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Exam are given below:
|Online Registration Start||1st week of July 2021|
|Online Registration Close||3rd week of July 2021|
|Admit Card||3rd week of July 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||4th week of July 2021|
|Result||3rd week of August 2021|
|Counselling||4th week of August 2021|
The above-mentioned dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Application form are given below:
- Uttrakhand Nursing 2021 Application form will release in July 2021.
- The application form will be made available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
- The documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2021?
Steps to fill the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University- Nursing Entrance Exam is given below:
• Step 1 – Candidates need to login to the official website
• Step 2 – The application form will be available on the official website.
• Step 3 – Carefully fill all the basic details on the application form. Now click on ‘’submit the form’’
• Step 4 – After the payment of the application fee, candidates are required to take a printout of the filled application form for further references.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the Uttrakhand Nursing 2021 application form fee are given below:
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B. Sc/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||1500/|
|M. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||2000/|
The application fee will be paid online through net banking/credit/debit card
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check below minimum eligibility requirements for Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021:
Eligibility Criteria for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery)
The qualification criteria for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery is mention below:
- Qualifying Exams:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 qualifying exam.
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy). English Core/English Elective or Science or Healthcare Science.
- Candidates from Vocational stream should have passed from recognized Board.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility For GNM (General Nurse Midwifery)
The qualification criteria for General Nurse-Midwifery is mention below:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB and English as mandatory subjects.
• Candidates with vocational stream subjects from a recognized board can also apply.
• Minimum Marks: 40% marks are necessary for the qualifying exam to appear for the entrance exam.
• NIOS candidates can also apply.
• Candidate should be registered with the State Nursing Council as ANM.
Eligibility for B.Sc Nursing
The qualification criteria for B.Sc Nursing is mention here:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
• Subjects: Candidate must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) along with English as a compulsory subject.
• Minimum Marks: Candidate must have passed all subjects individually and obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB.
Eligibility for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
The qualification for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing is given here:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed GNM after 12th or any equivalent examination with Science subjects.
• Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
• Minimum Marks: The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can have a complete overview of the exam pattern from the table below:
- Mode of Exam Offline: OMR Based Exam
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Minimum marks: 100 marks
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative Marking: Nil
- Type of Questions: Objective type of questions exam preparation.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the UK Nursing 2021 Admit card are given below:
- Nursing 2021 Admit card will release in online mode.
- The Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Admit card will be mailed to the registered e-mail id of the applicants.
- Candidates can also check their admit card on the official website.
- Applicants are requested to take the print out of admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Answer Key
The details regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing Answer key 2021 are given below:
- UK Nursing 2020 Answer key will release after the commencement of the exam.
- The answer key will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- Candidates can easily evaluate their performance using the answer key.
- Candidates have the authority to challenge the answer key by sending a request along with the demand draft of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Result
The details regarding the UK Nursing result 2021 are given below:
- Uttrakhand Nursing 2021 result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Also, the candidate will need to login to check their result.
- Depending upon the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2020, a separate merit list will be prepared and will be published on the official website.
- Candidates who will qualify the exam accordingly to the cut-off marks can attend the counselling process.
NOTE- Uttrakhand Nursing Exam 2021 cut off will be released accordingly on the official website.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Counselling
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2021 will be conducted online on the basis of merit list. The admission to each course will be exclusively done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. All counselling related information will be published in the local leading newspaper as well as on the official website.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Medical Nursing Courses|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Nursing|
uttarakhand bsc nursing entrance exam syllabus, government nursing college in uttarakhand, hnbumu bsc nursing 2018, state college of nursing dehradun uttarakhand, www.hnbumu.ac.in nursing, uttarakhand gnm entrance exam syllabus.