MP GNTST PNST 2021 is also termed as(Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Exam & Pre-Nursing Selection Test) which is organised by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for selecting the eligible candidates for the Prospective Nurse posts. Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the post. The Board is inviting MP GNTST/ PNST Applications from all the interested and eligible candidates. Below are the important details for MP PNST/ GNTST Eligibility and application details required for applying for the exam.
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Important Dates
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) announce the dates related to General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam.
|Online submission of Application||First week of June 2021|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application||Third week of June 2021|
|Online Rectification||Last week of June 2021|
|Admit Card availability||First week of July 2021|
|Examination Date||4th-5th July 2021|
|Result availability||Fourth week of August 2021|
MP GNTST/PNST 2021 Application Form
MP GNTST/PNST 2021 Online Submission of Application Form will start in June 2021 for all candidates. After successful completion of filling of Application Form is done the Madhya Pradesh University will release the Admit Card.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MP GNTST PNST 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- The dates for submitting the Application Form and the last date of the submission will be announced on the official website.
- Applicants must fill the application forms before the due dates. For those who submitted after the due date the application will be cancelled those applicants
- After filling the online Application Form with required details applicants also have to upload their scanned image of the recent photograph with the signature and the left thumb impression.
- Applicant must keep the printout of the filled application for future use
Application Fee for Applying GNTST/ PNST Entrance Exam
General category candidates need to deposit Rs.500/- and Reserved category candidates need to pay Rs.250/– as their application fee for applying for the above exams. Extra Rs.70/- will be charged if paid using online services.
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Required Educational Qualifications:-
FOR GNTST:- For this test, candidates must be qualified in Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their subjects with a minimum 45% of marks for Unreserved and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
FOR PNST:- For this test, candidates must be qualified in Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and also English Language as their subjects with a minimum 45% of marks for Unreserved and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
Age limits for MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2021 Entrance Test
The candidate should have a maximum age of 27 years and a minimum age limit of 17 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt norms for SC/ST candidates, visit the official website for more details.
- The candidate must be Indian National.
- The candidate must be resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- A certificate will be required from the candidate on the prescribed form issued by District Collector for the same.
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Exam Pattern
The MPPEB announced the paper pattern for GNTST General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST Pre-Nursing Selection Test (B.sc Nursing) going to be conducted in Madhya Pradesh.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Syllabus
Mentioned below is the complete details of GNTST PNST Entrance Exam 2021:
|Physics||Dimensions analysis, Unit and Dimensions, S.I, Units, Conservation of momentum and energy, Static and kinetic friction, Hooke’s Law, Stefan’s law, Wave nature of light, Reflection, Refraction, Total internal reflection, Curved mirrors, Lenses, Bohr model of the atom, Surface energy, Velocity of light, Oscillations, Beats and Doppler effect, Human eye, Prism, Electric current, Electric power etc.|
|Chemistry||General chemistry, Organic chemistry, and Inorganic chemistry. Let us see a few topics to start with. Structure a of atom, Solutions, Solid-state, Chemical bond, Nuclear chemistry, Thermochemistry, Thermodynamics, Crystal lattice, Enthalpy, Rate of reaction, Chemical kinetics, Voltaic cell, Electrochemical, Ion–electron, Arrhenius equation, Faraday’s law, Energy changing due to chemical reaction, Intrinsic energy, Radiocarbon dating, Properties of solids etc.|
|Biology||Structure organization of the cell, Light, and electron microscopic view of cells, Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis, megasporogenesis. Fertilization endosperm and embryo development in angiosperms, Bacteriophage, Cyanobacteria, External morphology, Role of plants in human welfare, Enzymes and growth hormones, Prokaryote and Eukaryotes etc.|
|General English||Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Prefixes, and Suffixes, Articles and Determiners, Time and tenses, Prepositions and Phrasal verbs, Voices, Narration, Types of the sentence, Common errors.|
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the admit card are given below:
- MP PNST/GNTST Exam 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website of the board only.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket just 7-10 days before the exam.
- It is to be noted by the applicants that hall tickets will not be sent in person to any of the candidates.
- Applicants must keep the hall ticket until the admission process is over.
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Centres for Exam
The list of MP GNTST PNST 2021 centres is given below:
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Answer Key
- MP GNTST PNST Answer Key 2021 along with all solutions Pdf and cutoff marks will be released by Professional Examination Board (PEB).
- Candidates will be able to check or download the answer key through online mode from the official website.
- The applicants will get the answer key for the courses General Nursing Training and B.Sc. Nursing Training on the official website.
MP GNTST PNST 2021 Result
- The Professional Examination Board (PEB) of Madhya Pradesh is yet to announce the dates for result announcement.
- The result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- Furthermore, the merit list for counselling will be published here and on the official website of MPPEB.
MP GNTST & PNST 2021 Counselling
- Counselling will be held in online mode for both training programmes.
- Scheduled for the counselling session will upload on the official website. So appearing candidates can check the counselling schedule online.
- Seat Allotment will be done based on the entrance test.
- Counselling will be held after the declaration of merit list. So candidates need to register themselves online and check their names according to the merit list.
- Candidates need to report at the college on the reporting date and time.
- Candidates will have to bring all the documents for verification.
- After the allotment of the college, candidates need to pay the course fee.
MP GNTST/ PNST 2021 Highlights
The highlights of Madhya Pradesh GNTST/ PNST 2021 are given in the table below:
|Entrance Exam Name||General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre-Nursing Selection Test.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
||1040 for GNTST/170 PNST|
gntst pnst syllabus 2018, gntst and pnst question paper, gntst pnst cut off 2018, gntst syllabus 2019, gntst pnst question paper 2018, gntst pnst syllabus 2018 in hindi, gntst pnst syllabus 2019 in hindi.