Gujarat TET 2020 Notification will release in the month of August 2020. Gujarat TET is also known as Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. This entrance exam will be conducted by Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG) for teachers recruitment in State Government Schools. This exam is conducted at the state level once a year. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a compulsory exam for all the candidates with B.Ed. and seeking teachers job in the Government school and private schools from (1 to 5) and (6 to 8). Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test like dates, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, question paper etc.
Gujarat TET Important Dates
The BSEG yet to announce the tet exam dates 2020 in Gujarat (TET 1 & 2 Exam Dates).
|Online Application starts from||August 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application form||August 2020|
|Correction in Online Application||August 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||September 2020|
|Gujarat TET 1 Exam Date||October 2020|
|TET 2 Exam Date 2018 in Gujarat||October 2020|
|Declaration Of Result||November 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Gujarat TET 2020: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date - Admissions
Gujarat TET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Gujarat TET Application form is given below.
- BSEG will release the application form for GTET 2020 in the month of August 2020.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form through the official website.
- Also, No offline mode application will be accepted by the conducting body.
- Candidates must apply before the due date of the application form.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The category wise GTET application fee is given below.
|General/ OBC Candidate||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidate||Rs. 250/-|
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Gujarat 2020 Application Process
The Application form involved the following steps mentioned below:
- Online Registration.
- Uploading Documents.
- Fee payment.
- Printing Application Form.
Gujarat 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the Gujarat 2020 Eligibility criteria are given below:
Primary Teachers level (1-5):
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) is necessary with a minimum of 45% marks.
Appearing candidates in final 4-year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR
Candidates who have done B.Sc. /BA / with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Upper Primary Teachers level (6-8):
Applicants having B.Sc/ B.A. or those appearing in final 2-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks or cleared/ appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with a score of 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
B.A. (Ed.)/ final 4-year in (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with a minimum of 50% in B.SC or B.A are eligible for GTET.
- The required qualifying marks are – 60% for General Category and 55% for reserved category candidates.
How to Fill the Gujarat TET 2020 Application Form?
The Steps for filling the online Application Form are given below:
- Open the official website of BSEG.
- Open Application link.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Proceed to pay Application Fee online.
- Go to the payment button select the payment options (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking).
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile no.
- Take the print out of the Application form.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern
The Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG) announced the following exam pattern.
- Total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- An offline examination – pen and paper based – is conducted.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- No Negative Marking.
- There are two sections in the exam: HSC & PTC
- Duration of the Test is 90 Minutes and the exam will be held in two shifts i.e. Morning and Evening.
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|Name of TET 1 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|Name of TET 2 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(i) For Mathematics and Science TeacherMathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
Gujrat TET Syllabus
The details regarding the Gujrat TET Syllabus are given below:
- Principle of Child development and education.
- Reasoning Ability, Logical Ability, Teaching Aptitude & Data Interpretation.
- Child development & Pedagogy.
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Social Science including History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
Gujrat CET Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the Gujrat CET exam are given below:
- Evaluate the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Go deep with the basics to make stronghold on the subjects.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate your performance.
- Revise the complete syllabus before the exam.
Gujarat TET Admit Card
The GTET Hall Ticket carries the following information:
- Admit card can be downloaded through the official website only. Authority will not send admit card by post. And it is available through online mode only.
- For downloading the admit card, candidates must enter their Registration no. And Date of Birth.
- Admit card will be available in the month of September 2020.
How to Download the Gujarat TET Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download the Gujrat TET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the Official site of BSEG and click on the link ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- In the Notification section, click on the link of GTET Admit card 2020.
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’. Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check all the details and instructions in admit card and download it.
Gujarat TET 2020 Answer Key
- Visit the official site ojas.gujarat.gov.in to download the answer key.
- Click on ‘GTET Examination Result’.
- Enter the required details including your Registration no.
- The answer sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and compare with your answers.
GTET 2020 Result
- The result will be announced on the official website.
- Click on the link www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The result will be announced in the month of November 2020 for all category post.
- Candidates must enter the admit card no to view the result.
- The mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the mark sheet for future use.
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) Highlights
The highlights of Gujarat TET Exam are given in the table below:
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET 2020)|
|Organizing Body||The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat (BSEG)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Selection of candidates is based on their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|GTET Official Website||www.gujarat-education.gov.in or www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
What the fullform of GTET?
GTET stands for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
Who conducts Gujarat TET?
Gujarat TET is conducted by Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG) for teachers recruitment in State Government Schools.
What the minimum eligibility criteria of Gujarat TET?
Candidates should obtain a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with minimum 45 per cent marks.
gujarat tet 2020 syllabus, tet exam date 2020 Gujarat, gujarat tet online application, tet 1 exam date 2020 in Gujarat, tat exam date 2020 in Gujarat, tet 2 exam date 2019 in Gujarat, tet 1 exam date 2019 in Gujarat, bseg gujarat