GUJARAT TET 2019 (TET 1/2 Exam): Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG) for teachers recruitment in State Government Schools. BSEG is going to release the Gujarat TET 2019 Notification soon. Interested and Eligible candidates must fill the application form through the official website of BSEG given below. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a compulsory exam for all the candidates with B.Ed. and seeking teachers job in the Government school and private schools.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Gujarat TET Important Dates
The BSEG yet to announce the tet exam date 2019 in Gujarat (TET 1 & 2 Exam Dates).
|1.||Online Application starts from||August 2019|
|2.||Last date of submission of Application form||August 2019|
|3.||Correction in Online Application||August 2019|
|4.||Admit Card Availability||September 2019|
|5.||Gujarat TET 1 Exam Date||October 2019|
|6.||TET 2 Exam Date 2018 in Gujarat||October 2019|
|7.||Declaration Of Result||November 2019|
Gujarat TET 2019 Application Form
BSEG will release the application form for GTET 2019 in the month of August 2019 and candidates can apply online only. There is no offline mode. Candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. The official website of BSEG will announce the GTET Online Application Form in the month of August 2019. Only online mode of Fee payment is applicable.
Application form involves these steps:
- Online Registration.
- Uploading Documents.
- Fee payment.
- Printing Application Form.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Primary Teachers level (1-5):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) is necessary with a minimum of 45% marks.
Appearing candidates in final 4-year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR
- Candidates who have done B.Sc. /BA / with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Upper Primary Teachers level (6-8):
Applicants having B.Sc/ B.A. or those appearing in final 2-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks or cleared/ appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with a score of 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
B.A. (Ed.)/ final 4-year in (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with a minimum of 50% in B.SC or B.A are eligible for GTET.
How to Fill the Gujarat TET 2019 Application Form?
Steps To Fill Online Application Form is given below:
- Open the official website of BSEG.
- Open Application link.
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Proceed to pay Application Fee online.
- Go to the payment button select the payment options (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking).
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile no.
- Take the print out of the Application form.
Application Fee/Examination Fee:
|General/ OBC Candidate||Rs. 350/-|
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET 2019)|
|Organizing Body||The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat (BSEG)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||August 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Selection of candidates is based on their performance in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|GTET Official Website||www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern
The Board of Secondary Education Gujarat (BSEG) announced the following exam pattern.
- Total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- No Negative Marking.
- There are two sections in the exam: HSC & PTC
- Duration of the Test is 90 Minutes and the exam will be held in two shifts i.e. Morning and Evening.
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of TET 1 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of TET 2 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|4.||(i) For Mathematics and Science TeacherMathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
Gujarat TET Admit Card
The GTET Hall Ticket carries the following information:
- Admit card can be downloaded through the official website only. Authority will not send admit card by post. And it is available through online mode only.
- For downloading the admit card, candidates must enter their Registration no. And Date of Birth.
- Admit card will be available in the month of September 2019.
How to Download the Gujarat TET Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download the Gujrat TET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the Official site of BSEG and click on the link ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- In the Notification section, click on the link of GTET Admit card 2019.
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’. Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check all the details and instructions in admit card and download it.
- Visit the official site ojas.gujarat.gov.in to download the answer key.
- Click on ‘GTET Examination Result’.
- Enter the required details including your Registration no.
- The answer sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and compare with your answers.
- The result will be announced on the official website.
- Click on the link www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The result will be announced in the month of November 2019 for all category post.
- Candidates must enter the admit card no to view the result.
- The mark sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of the mark sheet for future use.
tet 1 exam 2019, gujarat tet 2018, next tet exam in gujarat 2018, tet 2 exam 2018 gujarat, tet exam date 2018 in gujarat, tat exam date 2019 in gujarat, gujarat tat exam 2019