Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 registration has been started. The challenge shall be available from 31 August to 30 September 2021. This challenge is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to enhance the mathematical abilities of the students. Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) is open for the students studying in classes 8, 9, 10 irrespective of the Board. The test is conducted in two stages. The Board will host the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge on the DIKSHA platform. Those students who clear both the stages are eligible for the award. The application form for CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge will be available online. To get more details about the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge exam dates, syllabus, question paper, answer key, result, etc, read the complete article.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Started. This challenge shall be available from 31th August 2021 to 30th September 2021. Click Here to participate.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Exam Status
The interested candidates must check the latest updates of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2021 from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021: Registration (Started), Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
|Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Registration||Started|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Important Dates
The candidates who are interested in participating in the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge must check the important dates of the exam.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Registration Starts||31 August 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30 September 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd Week of November 2021|
|Date of Exam (1st Stage)||4th week of November 2021|
|Declaration of Result Stage 1||4th week of November 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form for Stage 2||December 2021|
|Date of Exam (2nd Stage)||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result Stage 2||January 2022|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Application Form
The candidates who wish to participate in the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge must do the registration. Applicants must read the eligibility criteria before filling the AGC Application Form. The registration process for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is online and the process is very simple. In order to register for the AGC, the candidates can follow the steps given below:
- The online link to apply for the Arayabhata Ganit Challenge will be available online on the portal of CBSE. However, the applicants can also register by clicking on the direct link given in this article.
- Before filling the application form, the applicants must do the registration.
- Enter the details like Name, mobile number, email id, etc, and complete the registration.
- Now log in using the User ID and Password.
- Click on the link to Apply Now. The application form portal will open on the screen.
- Here the candidates must fill in all the required details.
- There is no application fee for Stage 1 registration.
- Once the application form is completed, the candidates can submit the same.
- Also, the candidates can take a printout of the duly filled application form for any future references.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Application Fee
The application fees for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is given in the table below:
|Stage 1||No application fee will be charged|
|Stage 2||Rs 900/-|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Eligibility Criteria
CBSE conducts the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge for students from classes 8, 9, and 10. However, the test is open only for the candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. AGC is a computer-based test. There is no specific educational qualification for this test. This test is conducted in two stages and both stages have different eligibility. The eligibility criteria for both stages are as follows:
For Stage 1
- All the students who are in 8th, 9th and 10th Standard irrespective of the Board.
For Stage 2
- The top three students from each affiliated school registered for the first stage are eligible to apply for Stage 2.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who have applied for the Aryabhata Maths Challenge must check the details of the exam pattern. The exam pattern gives information about the question paper, marking scheme, type of questions, etc. With the help of the AGC Exam Pattern students can prepare for the test and score good marks to win the contest. The details of the exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of Examination: Online (Computer Based Tes)
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be held for 60 minutes (1 Hour).
- Number of Questions: 60
- Exam Language: The exam will be held in the English Language.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct answer
- No Negative Marking
- Type of Questions: The exam will contain MCQs (Multiple choice questions) that are objective-type questions.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Application of Mathematics in Daily Life||20||20|
|Joy of Mathematics Learning||20||20|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus is an essential part of any examination. The candidates who have applied for the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge contest must prepare for the exam. They must go through the syllabus of the exam in order to prepare effectively. The Syllabus of Aryabhata Ganit Challenge will be available on the website of the conducting body. However, there is no specific prescribed syllabus for the test. The exam is based on the topics of class 8, 9, and 10 books. It covers the general topis from Mathematics and its Applications. The details of the important topics are given below:
|Application of Mathematics in daily life (20 marks )||Joy of Mathematics Learning (20 marks)||Mathematical ability (20 marks)|
|Change and relationships||Puzzles||Numerical Ability|
|Space and Shape||History of Mathematics||Reasoning|
|Quantity||Current affairs in Mathematics||Spatial Ability|
|Uncertainty and data||Mathematics all around us|
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Answer Key
The official answer key of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge will be declared on the official website of the CBSE.
- The Question Paper and Answer key are made available to the registered schools through the online link.
- The registered schools can download the question paper and answer key from that link.
- The answer key may be released on the same day or the day after the exam.
- Candidates can match their answers from the official answer key and calculate their tentative scores.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Result
Once the contest is over, the official authority will declare the result of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
- The result of Stage I and Stage II will be announced separately.
- The result can be accessed through Registration/ Roll number and Date of Birth
- Those candidates who stand among the top 3 in the stage 1 result will be shortlisted for stage 2 of the contest.
- The final result of stage II will be announced on the official website.
- The awards will be given to those candidates who qualify in stage 2 of the contest.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Awards and Prizes
The winners of the Aryabhata Ganit Contest are given awards and prizes according to their marks. The top students who score higher marks are rewarded merit certificate which is issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The awards and prizes details are given below:
- For Students: Top 100 students from each CBSE region are given Merit certificates.
- For Schools: 10 schools from each CBSE region with a maximum number of student participation in the first stage shall be given an appreciation certificate by the CBSE Board.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Application Form mode||Online|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Exam Purpose||Encourage student’s interest in the field of Mathematics and its applications in daily life.|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an education board that conducts all the academic activities in its affiliated schools. CBSE conducts the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge for the students from classes 8, 9, and 10. Those students who win the contest are given the awards in form of certificates and medals. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was set up in 1921. The Board supported rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education derive from improved quality and standard of education in institutions. The Board has regional offices in Allahabad, Ajmer, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula, Patna, and Thiruvananthapuram.
FAQs on CBSE Aryabhata Ganit Challenge
Q1. I am not from a CBSE school. Can I apply for Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2021?
Ans: Yes, the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge is open for all the students who are enrolled in classes 8 to 10, irrespective of the Board.
Q2. What is the benefit of taking part in the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge?
Ans: By taking part in the AGC contest students can learn mathematical ability and its applications in daily life. It is an interesting way to learn mathematics.
Q3. Can I download the question papers of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge?
Ans: Yes you can get the previous year’s questions of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge.
Q4. Will I get the Participation Certificate if I qualify only in stage 1 of the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge?
Ans: Yes, the winners will get the Aryabhata Ganit Challenge Certificate through DIKSHA Portal.