OUCET 2020 is also known as Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2020. This exam is conducted by Osmania University. Also, This exam is conducted at the university level once a year. This exam is conducted to offer admission into various PG course(MA, MSc, MCom, etc), PG Diploma(MA, MSc, MBA) and 5-Year Integrated Programmes. Moreover, Through this exam, candidates will get admission in Osmania, Kakatiya, Satavahana, Mahatma Gandhi, Telangana, Palamuru, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding the OUCET 2020 exam like dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern etc.
Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has been replaced with Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET).
OUCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the OUCET exam are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about OUCET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility - Admissions
|Starting date for filling the online Application form||Second week of May 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||Second week of June 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs. 500||Third week of June 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Card||First week of July 2020|
|OUCET 2020 Exam Dates||Second week of July 2020|
|Announcement of Results||First week of July 2020|
|Counselling Starts||First week of July 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on previous year exam. The official dates will be released soon.
Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET 2020)
Now Osmania University Common Entrance Test is replaced by CPGET. Common Post Graduation Entrance Test will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. CPGET is conducted for admission in post-graduation courses.
OUCET 2020 Application form
Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The vital information regarding the OUCET Application form is given below.
- OUCET 2020 application form will release from the second week of April 2020.
- The registration form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date of filling the form is the second week of May 2020.
- Also, The applicant has to fill the complete and valid information in the form.
- The incomplete filled form will be rejected by the conducting body.
The details regarding the application fee of OUCET 2020 is given below.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
OUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the OUCET Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be Indian.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Aspirant must score minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
OUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the OUCET 2020 exam pattern will be as mentioned below
|Exam mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Medium of paper||English|
|Number of question||100 question|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Question type||Objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
For M.Sc. Biochemistry, environmental science, forensic science, genetics and microbiology:
|Part B||Physics, Zoology, genetics, Botany, Microbiology, & biochemistry||60|
For M.Sc. Biotechnology:
OUCET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the OUCET Admit card is given below.
- The hall ticket will release in the first week of June 2020.
- The admit card will be available in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidate has to carry the hall card in the examination centre
- Without it, the authority will not allow the candidate to appear for the exam.
- The candidates may print the OUCET admit card for further use.
OUCET 2020 Exam Centers
OUCET 2020 Exam centres list will be released by the Osmania University. Candidates will have to choose their centre as per their preference at the time of registration. The list of the exam centre is given below.
- Ranga Reddy
OUCET 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the OUCET 2020 Result is given below.
- OUCET Result will release in the month of July 2020.
- The authority will release the result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the result from the official website.
- Aspirants will have to login by using their user ID & password to check their result.
- No candidate will receive any result via post or courier.
- Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
How to check the OUCET 2020 Result?
The steps to check the OUCET result is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Click on the result link.
- The score and rank card will get displayed on the screen.
- The candidate may download the Scorecard and take a printout.
OUCET 2020 Cut Off
The details regarding the OUCET Cutoff are given below:
- OUCET qualifying cut off marks is 25%.
- Candidate must have scored at least 25 marks out of total 100 marks in OUCET (CPGET) 2020.
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST category have no cutoff issues.
OUCET 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding OUCET Counselling is given below.
- OUCET Counselling will begin from the second week of July 2020.
- The eligible candidates will get admission into various courses.
- Candidates will have the option to submit the counselling fee either through online or offline mode.
Documents Required for Counselling
List of the documents needed while counselling process.
- Rank card
- Hall ticket
- SSC certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Original certificate
- Proof of local/ non-local status
- Community certificate
- Income certificate, etc.
Osmania University Courses for CET
OUCET is conducted for admission to MSc, MA, M Com, M Ed, M Lib Sc, B Lib Sc, MPEd and Integrated programmes offered by following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Also, Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science
Osmania University Common Entrance Test Highlights
The summary of OUCET 2020 Exam is given in the table below:
|Name of the Exam||Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||Osmania University, Hyderabad.|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
Also, read about Osmania University Distance Education Admission Here.
FAQSs of OUCET 2020
Can I fill the application form through offline mode?
No, candidates will have to submit the application form only through online mode.
In which mode the admit card wil released?
The admit card will be made available via online mode.
What is the age limit to apply for the exam?
There will be no age limit to apply for OUCET (CPGET).