MAH MCA CET 2019-20: MAH MCA CET 2019 Exam dates has been announced. It is an online entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. First Year / Direct Second Year Post Graduate Technical Courses in Computer Applications Admissions 2019-20.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
MAH MCA CET 2019-20 Important Dates
Schedule of Activities for Admission to First Year / Direct Second Year of Post Graduate Technical Courses in Computer Applications for the Academic Year 2019-20.
|Starting of Online registration||15 January 2019|
|End of online registration||22 February 2019|
|Admit Card release||08 March 2019|
|Date of Exam (Released)||23 March 2019|
|Result Declaration||15 April 2019 (5:00 P.M.)|
MAH MCA CET 2019-20 Application Form
Application forms will be released through online mode. Given below are the steps to fill the Application Form:()
- The MAH MCA CET 2019 Application Form has started from 15 January 2019.
- The last date of inviting applications will be the 22 February 2019.
- Applicants can get the application form by clicking on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- A temporary registration number and password will be generated by the system after the successful registration.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Application fee can be paid through the online payment gateway. The Application Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
|Applicants Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category from Maharashtra State and J & K Migrant||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
MAH MCA CET 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
In the given below table eligibility criteria for applying in MCA courses:
|Qualifying Exam||Must be passed the 3 years of Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC/AIU.|
|Minimum Marks||Must secure 50% marks (40% for reserved categories belonging from Maharashtra state only) in the qualifying exam.|
|Subjects||Applicant must pass with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at graduation level.|
|For Lateral Entry||Applicant must pass Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Computer science or Information Technology).|
|Appearing Candidates||Those appearing in a final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.|
MAH MCA CET 2019-20 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
MAH MCA CET 2019-20 Syllabus
- GENERAL APTITUDE
The question of this paper will cover Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, High School mathematics vocabulary, English Comprehension, and Verbal ability. A good grasp of the following topics of High School mathematics will be useful:
- Algebra: Fundamental Operations in Algebra, Expansion, Factorization, Quadratic Equations, Indices, Logarithms, Arithmetic, Geometric & Harmonic Progressions, Permutation & Combinations, and Binomial Theorem.
- Differential Equations: Differential Equations of first order and their solutions, Linear differential equations with coefficients, Homogeneous Linear Differential Equations.
- Trigonometry: Simple Identities, Trigonometric Equations, Properties of Triangle, a solution of triangles, Height and Distance and Inverse Functions.
- Arithmetic: Ratios and Proportions, Problems on Time- work, Distance- Speed, Percentage etc.
- Basic Set Theory and Functions: Set, Relations, and Mappings.