Dibrugarh University BCA & MCA Admission 2020 will be conducted by the Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam. This is a university-level entrance test which is organised to offer the admission of MCA and BCA courses for interested candidates. To the get the admission for MCA and BCA course it is mandatory for the candidates to fulfil all the eligibility criteria. The admission procedure will be conducted on the basis of marks and rank obtained in the entrance test. The application form will release in online mode on the official website. Candidates can check the complete article to know more about the important dates, application form, eligibility criteria and syllabus.
Dibrugarh University BCA & MCA Dates 2020
The candidates can check all the important date for BCA and MCA entrance test in the table below:
|Application Form Starting Date||June 2020|
|Dibrugarh University BCA and MCA Admission Last Date||July 2020|
|Examination Date||Third Week of July 2020|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the official notification.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Dibrugarh University BCA & MCA Admission 2020: Dates, Application Form - Admissions
Dibrugarh University BCA and MCA Application Form 2020
The details regarding the Dibrugarh University BCA and MCA Admission Application form are given below:
- The application form will start from June 2020.
- The application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form at the Dibrugarh University official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2020.
- Candidates will have to register themselves to fill the application form.
- Candidates may fill the details required as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University BCA and MCA Admission 2020?
The candidates must follow all the steps to complete the Application Procedure are mentioned below:
- The applicants must visit the official website of Dibrugarh University to apply for the BCA & MCA course.
- The candidate have to register with the unique ID and Mobile Number on the admission portal of the main website.
- The authority will send the User ID and password through the Email or SMS.
- To fill the application form, the candidates have to login with the registered ID and password provided by the authority at the login page.
- The candidate have to fill the asked details in the admission form which are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Valid ID Proof Number (Like Aaddar card, PAN card, Driving Licence and Voter ID card)
- Qualification Details
- After filling all the asked information, the applicants have to select the course (BCA or MCA) for further procedure.
- The candidate have to upload the listed documents with the application form :
- The recent clicked photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Marks Sheets, Caste Certificate
- The size of the document must be less than 512 KB.
- Pay the application form fee to submit the application form successful and after that submit the application form.
Note: The Examination authority have the power to reject the applicant’s application if:
- The application form doesn’t fill properly or completely or,
- The candidate does not fill all the eligibility criteria.
Application Form Fees
The candidates can check here Dibrugarh University 2020 application form fee which is given in the table below:
|Course||Application Form Fees|
Mode of Payments: The applicants can pay the application form fee through the online mode via Debit card, Credit Card, Master Card, Maestro or Net Banking.
Note: The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Dibrugarh University 2020 MCA & BCA Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the BCA / MCA course at Dibrugarh University. The required eligibility for MCA & BCA course at Dibrugarh University is given in the table below:
Note: The conducted authority have the power to cancel the candidate’s admission if the candidate doesn’t fulfil all the required eligibility criteria for the BCA/MCA courses.
Dibrugarh University MCA / BCA 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the MCA and BCA course is given in the list below:
For BCA Course:
Admission for BCA courses in Dibrugarh University will be based on the merit list. The procedure is given below:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of rank obtained in the merit list.
- The merit list be prepared by the conducted authority in order of marks obtained by the candidates in the 12th standard.
- The candidates with the highest marks will be considered first over the other candidates for the admission in BCA courses.
For MCA Course:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the authority. The selection process for MCA courses are given below:
- The candidates must applied online at the official website for the admission.
- Its is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the entrance exam.
- The candidate must be qualified in the entrance test the minimum qualifying marks.
- The authority will release the merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the counselling session and admission procedure.
Dibrugarh University MCA 2020 Syllabus
The candidates are advised to prepare for the MCA entrance exam according to the syllabus to get the admission in the Dibrugarh University. The important topics are given in the list below:
- Mathematics (12th Standard Level)
- English Language
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Basic IT knowledge
- Current Affairs
The tips to prepare for the Dibrugarh University BCA Admission and MCA Admission 2020 are given below:
- Candidates must start the preparation early to complete the syllabus in time.
- Start the preparation by going through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Gather complete study material before starting the preparation.
- Make short notes while preparing and revise them accordingly.
- Solve previous year papers and evaluate the performance.
- At last, It is advised to keep calm to stay focused for the preparation till the exam.
Dibrugarh Univerisity MCA & BCA 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the BCA & MCA course will be released one week before the examination date. The applicants can check the important points about the admit card which is given list below:
- The admit card will be released through the online mode at the university official website.
- The applicant must login with the provided user ID and Password to generate the Admit Card.
- The candidate must take out the print of the admit card to carry that at the entrance test.
- Without the hard of the admit card, the applicants will be allowed at the entrance test examination hall.
- The candidate must carry at least one Valid ID proof with them like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence or Voter ID card etc for the identification.
- The candidate strictly advised to don’t carry any restricted thing in the examination hall which are given in the list below:
- Mobile Phones
- Normal and Scientific Calculator
- Digital and Analog Watches
- Any paper sheet or cheats
If the candidate found with any list restricted thing in the examination hall than the examination authority will cancel the candidate’s examination.
Dibrugarh University Admission Highlights
The overview of Dibrugarh University admission is given below:
|Courses Offered||BCA & MCA|
|MCA Full Form||Master in Computer Application|
|BCA Full Form||Bachelor in Computer Application|
|Entrance Examination Level||University Level Entrance Test|
|Courses Duration||3 Years/ 6 Semesters|
Dibrugarh University –BCA & MCA Admission
Dibrugarh University offers the 3 years (6 semesters) of BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) and MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and Rank obtained in the entrance examination conducted in the Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (Assam). Its is mandatory for all the candidates to attend the university entrance examination to get the admission in BCA and MCA course.