Class 10 NCERT Exemplar for Science and Mathematics is available here in PDF format. Students can download the NCERT Maths exemplar problems with solutions from the links given in this article. Exemplars are additional practice exercise books for higher-level exam preparation. However, students can refer to the NCERT Class 10 Exemplar in order to prepare for the school exams. The questions in the exemplar problems are slightly difficult than the main textbook. These exemplar problems will help the students to develop an in-depth understanding of a particular concept or theory. In this article, we have given the PDF links to download the NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Maths and Science. Students can download and save the pdf of the exemplar problems and practice regularly.
Class 10 NCERT Exemplar PDF
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) designs the course curriculum of textbooks. These textbooks are designed specifically for the school as well as some of the competitive-level exams. The NCERT books are designed as per the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF). Students who are studying in class 10 and aspiring to sit for the board exam must definitely refer to the Exemplar Problem Class 10 of NCERT textbooks. The questions which are there in the exemplar exercise are helpful for a better understanding of the subject.
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Maths with Solutions
Students who are looking for sample papers or model test papers can refer to the NCERT Exemplar Class 10. In the exemplar problems, there are questions of all types which are relevant to the subject understanding. If a student solves all the exemplar questions, then it is for sure that he/she will score good marks in the school or board exam. In this article, we have given the free download link for the students to access the class 10 exemplar questions. Students will have to click on the link provided here and download the questions. The exemplar exercises also come with solutions.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Class 10 NCERT Exemplar:Download Science Exemplar pdf Hindi Medium
Download Class 10 Maths NCERT Exemplar Chapter-wise PDF
In this section, we have provided the chapter-wise exemplar problem for the class 10 Mathematics subject. Students can go through each of the chapters and download the exemplar problem of any particular chapter. There are a total of 13 chapters in the Mathematics textbook. The chapter-wise Class 10 Exemplar of NCERT Maths will help the students save much time in browning for each chapter separately. Here you can find the pdf links to download the exemplar exercise questions of any specific chapter. The details of the chapter-wise exemplar problems for class 10 Mathematics are given below:
- Chapter- Real Numbers
- Chapter 2- Polynomials
- Chapter 3- Pair of Linear Equation in Two Variable
- Chapter 4- Quadratic Equation
- Chapter 5- Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6- Triangles
- Chapter 7- Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8- Introduction to Trigonometry & its Equation
- Chapter 9- Circles
- Chapter 10- Construction
- Chapter 11- Area Related To Circles
- Chapter 12- Surface Areas & Volumes
- Chapter 13- Statistics and Probability
Download – Class 10 NCERT Maths Exemplar (English Medium)
Class 10 Maths Exemplar Hindi Medium
NCERT exemplars are also available in the Hindi language. So the students who are studying in a Hindi medium school can also practice from the NCERT class 10 exemplar Mathematics. The chapters and topics in the Hindi medium are the same as those in the English medium books. So, students can click on the pdf links attached below to download the Hindi medium exemplar questions and start practicing from the same. The details of the chapters in the Hindi medium NCERT maths book are given below:
- यूनिट 1 (वास्तविक संख्याएँ )
- यूनिट 2 (बहुपद)
- यूनिट 3 (दो चारो वाले रैखिक समीकरणों का युग्म )
- यूनिट 4(द्विघात समीकरण )
- यूनिट 5(समान्तर श्रेढी )
- यूनिट 6(त्रिभुज)
- यूनिट 7(निर्देशांक ज्यामिति)
- यूनिट 8(त्रिकोणमिति का परिचय और उसके अनुप्रयोग )
- यूनिट 9(वित्त )
- यूनिट 10(रचनायें )
- यूनिट 11(वृत्त से सम्बंधित क्षेत्रफल)
- यूनिट 12(वृत्त से सम्बंधित क्षेत्रफल और आयतन )
- यूनिट 13(सांख्यिकी और प्रायिकता )
Download – Class 10 NCERT Maths Exemplar (Hindi Medium)
NCERT Exemplar Answers for Class 10 Maths
The questions in the exemplar exercise books are difficult than the usual main textbook exercise. Therefore, it is obvious that students would need the solutions to some of the questions. Hence, NCERT exemplar problems also have the solved answers to all the questions. The answers to exemplar problems contain a detailed solution. Also, there are a few helpful tricks described by the experts to solve the questions easily. Students can download the Class 10 Maths Exemplar with Solutions from the link given below.
Download – Class 10 NCERT Maths Exemplar Answers
NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Science PDF
Exemplar problems for Class 10 Science are available here for free download. There are 16 chapters in the class 10 Science NCERT textbook. Students can download the chapter-wise NCERT Class 10 Science Exemplar from the links given in this article. It is recommended that the students must practice every question which is given in the exemplar exercise. This will help the students to prepare for the board exam. Also, the exemplar exercise will help the students to prepare for various entrance exams. Students can download the exemplar problems with solutions for Science subjects.
Download Class 10 Science Exemplar Chapter-wise
It is important that the students must practice some exercise questions after studying any particular chapter. This will help the students to analyze their understanding of the topics explained in that chapter. It will also help the students to get an idea of the questions which could be there in the exam from that particular chapter. So, for the students, we have given the Chapter-wise Exemplar Science questions free pdf download link. The chapter-wise topics in the Science textbook are given as follows:
- Chapter 1- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2-Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 3- Metals and Non-metal
- Chapter 4- Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6- Life Processes
- Chapter 7- Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9- Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10- Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11- The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Chapter 12- Electricity
- Chapter 13- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14- Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15- Our Environment
- Chapter 16- Management of Natural Resources
Download – Class 10 NCERT Science Exemplar (English Medium)
NCERT Class 10 EXemplar Hindi Medium
Students studying in Hindi medium schools have been prescribed textbooks that are in the Hindi language. Therefore, for such students, the exemplar problems are also in the Hindi language. The topics and chapters in the Hindi medium textbook are similar to the ones in the English medium text. However, all the headings are given in Hindi for the easy understanding of the students. You can download the Class 10 NCERT Science exemplar in Hindi medium from the link provided below:
- यूनिट 1- रासायनिक अभिक्रियाएं एवं समीकरण
- यूनिट 2- अम्ल, क्षारक एवं लवण
- यूनिट 3- धातु एवं अधातु
- यूनिट 4- कार्बन एवं उसके यौगिक
- यूनिट 5- तत्वों का आर्वत वर्गीकरण
- यूनिट 6- जैव प्रक्रम
- यूनिट 7- नियंत्रण एवं समन्वय
- यूनिट 8- जीव जनन कैसे करते है
- यूनिट 9- आनुवंशिकता एवं जैव विकास
- यूनिट 10- प्रकाश- परावर्तन एवं अपरवर्तन
- यूनिट 11- मानव नेत्र तथा रंग बिरंगा संसार
- यूनिट 12- विद्दुत
- यूनिट 13- विद्दुत धरा के चुम्बकीय प्रभाव
- यूनिट 14- ऊर्जा के स्त्रोत
- यूनिट15- हमारा पर्यावरण
- यूनिट 16- प्राकृतिक संसाधनों का प्रबंधन
Download – Class 10 NCERT Science Exemplar (Hindi Medium)
Class 10 Science Exemplar Answers
Students who are facing difficulty in solving any exemplar problem can take help from the exemplar answers. The exemplar answers contain a detailed description and solution of all the questions. So the students can easily grasp the method of solving any tricky question with the help of the solution method as prescribed by the experts. Also, there are a few helpful tricks explained to solve some of the difficult questions easily. The exemplar answers are also available in pdf format. Students can easily download the solution and save it for any future references. The link to download the exemplar answer pdf is given below:
Download – Class 10 NCERT Science Exemplar Answers
Price of NCERT Class 10 Exemplar
Students can buy the paperback of the NCERT Class 10 Exemplar problem from the market. The prices of the NCERT textbooks are reasonably low as compared to the other publications. These books come at lower prices as it is a government organization. Therefore, students can check the prices of NCERT class 10 exemplar paperback from the table given below:
|Name of the Book||Price|
|NCERT Class 9 Maths Exemplar||Rs.115/- (including GST)|
|NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar||Rs.160/- (including GST)|
What are benefits of NCERT Class 10 Exemplar?
- With the help of exemplar problems, students can develop a better understanding of the subject.
- NCERT exemplar problems are meant to enhance the problem-solving skills of the students.
- There are more questions in the exemplar book than in the main textbooks. So, students can prepare for the exam.
- As the difficulty of the exemplar problems is high as compared to the textbook exercise questions. So the students will read more about the topic in order to solve the exemplar problem. Hence they would develop an in-depth understanding.
FAQs on NCERT Class 10 Exemplar
Q1. Is the NCERT Class 10 exemplar available for free?
Ans: Students can download the pdf of the exemplar problem for free from the link provided in this article.
Q2. How can I find the solution of class 10 Science Exemplar class 10?
Ans: The answers to the exemplar problems are given in this article. Students can click on the pdf link and download the same.
Q3. Is NCERT exemplar important for class 10 board exam?
Ans: Exemplar problems are usually recommended for higher-level exams. However, students can also practice them for the board exams.
NCERT Exemplar for all Classes
Students can also check out the NCERT exemplar of other classes here. Click on the respective class given below to go to the relevant NCERT Exemplar of Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.