Class 9 NCERT Exemplar for Maths and Science is available here in PDF format. So, the students who are studying in class 9 can download the exemplar problem from the link given in this article. NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths will help the students to score good marks in the school exams. The exemplar problem is designed to understand the basic concepts of mathematics. Therefore, it is recommended for the students to practice from the exercise questions given in the Class 9 NCERT Exemplar Maths MCQ. Students can easily download and save a copy of the exemplar problem books from the links given in this article. Read the complete article to get chapter-wise NCERT exemplar questions.
Class 9 NCERT Exemplar PDF
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) designs the course curriculum of textbooks. The NCERT books are designed as per the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF). Therefore, class 9 NCERT Exemplar with Solutions is highly recommended by the teachers and tutors. NCERT textbooks are mostly recommended in the CBSE as well as state board schools. Apart from the main textbook, NCERT exemplar books also provide an in-depth understanding of the theories and concepts.
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths with Solutions
Exemplar books are additional practice exercises for the students to develop their understanding of the subject more deeply. Therefore, the students who aspire to sit for any competitive exams in the future must begin their preparation early. The NCERT exemplar class 9 Maths Chapter 1 will help the students to learn the subject in detail. Exemplar problems are of a slightly higher level in terms of difficulty. So, the students will have to study the concept in more detail in order to solve the exemplar exercise questions.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Class 9 NCERT Exemplar: Download Maths Exemplar with Solution, Price
Download Class 9 Maths NCERT Exemplar Chapter-wise PDF
The students must know the chapters that are described in the NCERT main textbook. The NCERT Exemplar problems are designed by subject experts and well-known academicians. So, the students must check the questions of exemplar problems from each chapter. They must solve each and every question to understand the conceptual theories and concepts more effectively. Now let us look at the chapter-wise NCERT class 9 Maths exemplar chapter-wise PDF download links. The chapter-wise NCERT exemplar solution is provided below:
- Chapter 1- Number Systems
- Chapter 2- Polynomials
- Chapter 3- Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 4- Linear Equation In Two Variables
- Chapter 5- Introduction To Euclid’s Geometry
- Chapter 6- Lines & Angles
- Chapter 7- Triangles
- Chapter 8- Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 9- Areas of Parallelograms & Triangles
- Chapter 10- Circles
- Chapter 11- Construction
- Chapter 12- Heron’s Formula
- Chapter 13- Surface Area & Volumes
- Chapter 14- Statistics & Probability
Download – Class 9 NCERT Maths Exemplar (English Medium)
NCERT Maths Exemplar Class 9 Hindi Medium
Those students who are studying in Hindi medium schools can also take benefit from the NCERT exemplar problems as the exemplar questions are also available in the Hindi language. In order to download the NCERT Exemplar Hindi Medium students must click on the PDF link given below.
- यूनिट 1 (संख्या पद्धितिया)
- यूनिट 2 (बहुपद )
- यूनिट 3 (निर्देशांक ज्यामिति )
- यूनिट 4 (दो चरो वाले रैखिक समीकरण )
- यूनिट 5 (यूक्लिड की जयमित का परिचय )
- यूनिट 6 (रेखाएं और कोण )
- यूनिट 7 (बीजीय व्यंजक , सरवसमिकएं त्रिभुज)
- यूनिट 8 (चतुर्भुज)
- यूनिट 9 (रसमान्तर चतुर्भुजों और त्रिभुजों का क्षेत्रफल)
- यूनिट 10 (वृत्त )
- यूनिट 11 (रचनायें)
- यूनिट 12 (हीरोन का सूत्र)
- यूनिट 13 (पृष्ठीय क्षेत्रफल एवं आयतन)
- यूनिट 14 (सांख्यिकी और प्रायिकता )
Download – Class 9 NCERT Maths Exemplar (Hindi Medium)
Class 9 NCERT Maths Exemplar Answers
Apart from the exercise questions, the NCERT also provides answers to the exemplar problems. The NCERT Exemplar problem answers will help the students to understand the solutions to the most difficult questions. In this way, if any student is unable to solve any particular question, then they can refer to the answer book. The exemplar answers contain a detailed description and solution of the question. Each step is explained in an easy manner so that students could easily grasp the understanding of that particular question. These solutions also explain a few practical guidelines and helpful tricks that would help the students to understand and remember that concept forever. Students can easily download the pdf of the exemplar answers from the link given below.
Download – Class 9 NCERT Maths Exemplar Answers
NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Science with Solutions
Students studying in class 9 can also download the NCERT Science Exemplar with solutions. The Science exemplar textbook contains a detailed description of all the topics. This will help in a better understanding of the subject. The language of the exemplar books is very easy and comprehensive. Students can easily grasp all the concepts if they refer to the exemplar textbooks. With the help of the exemplar exercise problems, students can easily prepare all the concepts included in the CBSE syllabus in a much better and effective way.
Download NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar Chapter-wise PDF
In this section, we have provided the pdf links to download the NCERT Class 9 Science exemplar problem. Students must download the pdf of the exemplar book of Science to learn more about the subject. In the main textbook, the concepts are explained in a very brief manner. However, with the help of exemplar problems students can read more about a particular topic. It is necessary to practice all the questions given in the exemplar problems so that the understanding of the topic could be developed more. In this way, students can solve any type of questions that are framed on that particular topic. The chapter-wise exemplar problems of NCERT class 9 Science in PDF download format are given below.
- Unit 1- Matter In Our Surroundings
- Unit 2- Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Unit 3- Atoms & Molecules
- Unit 4- Structure Of The Atoms
- Unit 5- The Fundamental Unit Of Life
- Unit 6- Tissues
- Unit 7- Diversity In Living Organism
- Unit 8- Motion
- Unit 9- Force & Laws Of Motion
- Unit 10- Gravitation
- Unit 11- Work & Energy
- Unit 12- Sound
- Unit 13- Why Do We Fall ILL
- Unit 14- Natural Resources
- Unit 15- Improvement In Food Resources
Download – Class 9 NCERT Science Exemplar (English Medium)
Science NCERT Class 9 Exemplar Hindi Medium
NCERT exemplar problems are also available in the Hindi medium. So the students who are studying in Hindi medium schools can also practice the exemplar questions given in the Hindi language. In this way, NCERT also provides equal opportunities for candidates who are not comfortable in English reading and writing. Such students can download the exemplar from the pdf link given below.
- यूनिट 1 (फसल उत्पादन और प्रबंध्न)
- यूनिट 2 (सूक्ष्मजीव मित्रा और शत्राु)
- यूनिट 3 (संश्लेषित रेशे और प्लास्टिक)
- यूनिट 4 (पदार्थ धातु और अधातु)
- यूनिट 5 (कोयला और पेट्रोलियम)
- यूनिट 6 (दहन और ज्वाला)
- यूनिट 7 (पौधे एवं जंतुओं का संरक्षण)
- यूनिट 8 (कोशिका संरचना और कार्य)
- यूनिट 9 (प्राणियों में जनन)
- यूनिट 10 (किशोरावस्था की ओर)
- यूनिट 11 (बल तथा दाब)
- यूनिट 12 (घर्षण)
- यूनिट 13 (ध्वनि)
- यूनिट 14 (विद्युत धारा के रासायनिक प्रभाव)
- यूनिट 15 (कुछ प्राकृतिक परिघटनाएँ)
- यूनिट 16 (प्रकाश)
- यूनिट 17 (तारे एवं सौर परिवार)
- यूनिट 18 (वायु तथा जल का प्रदूषण)
Download – Class 9 NCERT Science Exemplar (Hindi Medium)
NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar Answers
The exemplar problems are slightly difficult than the questions given in the main textbook. Therefore, the students would require the answers to the NCERT exemplar questions. Sometimes, the students would not be able to find an answer to a particular question. In that case, the Science Exemplar answers will help the students to easily get an answer. Students can download the PDF of the exemplar answers and save it for any future references. You can download the exemplar answer pdf from the link given below.
Download – Class 9 NCERT Science Exemplar Answers
Price of NCERT Class 9 Exemplar
If you want to buy a hard copy of the exemplar book, you must check the prices of the textbooks of NCERT. The students can buy the hardcopy of the NCERT Class 9 Exemplar book from the market. The prices of the NCERT textbooks are reasonably low as compared to the other publications. These books come at lower prices as it is a government organization. Therefore, students can check the prices of NCERT class 9 paperback from the table given below:
|Name of the Book||Price|
|NCERT Class 9 Maths Exemplar||Rs.119/- (including GST)|
|NCERT Class 9 Science Exemplar||Rs.144/- (including GST)|
Benefits of NCERT Exemplar Class 9
Exemplar books are practice books that help the students to develop a more in-depth understanding of the topics and subject. Therefore, there are a lot of benefits of practising from class 9 exemplar NCERT. Some of the major benefits are mentioned below:
- The questions given in the exemplar are slightly difficult than the usual exercise questions. Therefore, if you practice from the exemplar questions, you will ultimately develop a more detailed understanding of the topic.
- Exemplar questions are designed by experts and well-known academicians. Therefore, these questions certainly carry a lot more important for the development of the students.
- If a student solves all the exemplar questions, then he/she will find it easy to prepare for various competitive exams in the future.
- Instead of additional model or sample papers, NCERT exemplars are helpful for the students to prepare for the exam.
FAQs on NCERT Class 9 Exemplar
Q1. Can I download the NCERT class 9 exemplar for free?
Ans: Yes, the exemplar is available for free download. Students can click on the link given in this article and download the PDF of the exemplar problem.
Q2. Is the Class 9 Maths exemplar NCERT available in the Hindi language?
Ans: Yes, Hindi medium students can also download the NCERT class 9 Exemplar.
Q3. How many questions are there in the class 9 exemplar exercise?
Ans: There are around 20-30 questions in each chapter.
NCERT Exemplar for all Classes
Students can also check out the NCERT exemplar of other classes here. Click on the respective class given below to go to the relevant NCERT Exemplar of Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.