ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 will be started for Engineering Diploma Holders on 15 September 2023. The candidates will be recruited based on the marks obtained in the Diploma Engineering examination and written test. Those who have passed class 10th or its equivalent & 03 years diploma in Eng field can apply. Read the whole article to know more details about ITI Ltd Recruitment 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 for Engineering Diploma Holders in September 2023.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Dates
Those who are seeking to apply for ITI Ltd Recruitment of Engineering Diploma holders 2023 can check the below table for dates:
|Application form release date||September 2023|
|last date to fill the form||October 2023|
|Exam date||November 2023|
The exam will be held in Raebareli/Lucknow.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITI Limited Recruitment 2023: Application Form, Exam Date - Admissions
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The candidates can check the below important points for ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 application form:
- In addition to Online Application, the candidates are required to submit hard copies of the Application along with required documents by Registered/Speed Post.
- The last date of receipt of hard copies of the application along with the copies of Certificates 21 May 2023(5 PM).
- Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Online filled Employment Application format and send the duly filled in application along with their signature on the online application form (hard copy) to the address furnished below so as to reach the undersigned on or before 21 May 2023.
- Office Address: CM – HR & Legal, Recruitment Cell ITI LIMITED SULTANPUR ROAD, RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH-229010
- No incomplete form will be accepted.
- Candidates need not pay any fee for this exam.
- Once the form is complete they must keep a copy of it for any future use.
Documents needed along with the Application Form
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of educational qualification.
- Category certificate
- EWs certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should submit copy of the service certificate.
- Candidates from govt./central govt./state govt./PSUs should submit no objection form given by the employer.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the candidates are advised to ensure ITI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
- One should hold a certificate of High School or its equivalent
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics will be considered with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Upper Age Limit
- A candidate post must be of 18 years of age and must not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement).
- For SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-service personnel 05 years of relaxation will be given and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
Applicants should be of sound health and also should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. No. relaxation in health standards is will be allowed to any candidate.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Selection Basis
Those who will submit the form will be selected for ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 based on the following criteria:
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received by the candidates based on the marks obtained in the Diploma Engineering Examination the candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- Based on the Merit list of Written Test only the candidates will be selected for further process.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The company is looking for Engineering Diploma Holders in Category E pay scale for a period of 05 years with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the organization requirement and performance of the employee.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 29 Nos
- Electrical Engineers: 07 Nos.
- Electronics Engineers: 04 Nos.
- Total emoluments at 19,029/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Important Links
- Apply here ITI ITI Limited Recruitment 2023(for Eng dip holders)
- Download ITI Engineers Recruitment 2023 Guidelines
ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check hereunder short details of ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Written Test:
|Exam Name||ITI Limited Recruitment 2023 Written Test|
|Conducting body||ITI Limited (A govt. undertaking)|