OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 second merit list has been released on 12 September. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) offers admission to 10th passed students into class 11 through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). Through OFSS Bihar Inter Admission, students can easily apply online @ofssbihar.in. Candidates who have passed class 10 from any State / CBSE/ ICSE boards can apply for Intermediate courses of Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in different Colleges/Schools affiliated to BSEB Bihar. Students must download the OFSS Bihar admission prospectus. They must check the eligibility criteria and selection process. To get more details about the OFSS Bihar board Intermediate Admission registration dates, merit list, seats, etc, read the complete article.
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 Status
Students can check the exam status and latest updates of the OFSS Bihar board admission from the table given below.
|OFSS Bihar 2nd Merit List||Released|
|Registration of Selected Candidates||
12 to 17 September 2021
OFSS Bihar Board Inter Admission 2021 Second Selection List has been released on September 12, 2021. Stay here for the latest updates. Students can register online from 12 to 17 September 2021. Click Here to download the 2nd merit list here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021: Second Merit List (Out), Seat Allotment, Intimation Letter - Admissions
OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2021 Dates
The official dates of the OFSS Bihar Inter admission 2021 are given in the table below. Candidates can check the dates and apply online.
|Online application starts||19 June 2021|
|Last Date of the application form||10 August 2021|
|OFSS Bihar 2nd Merit List||12 September 2021 (Released)|
|Registration of Selected Candidates||
12 to 17 September 2021
|3rd Merit list||to be notified|
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 Application Form
BSEB Bihar will release the online application form for OFSS Inter class 11 admission. Students can apply online for the Common Application Form (CAF). The application form of OFSS Bihar can be filled online. Students must check the eligibility criteria and registration process. Applicants should provide the correct E-mail ID and Mobile number for primary registration. All the details in the application form should be valid. Once the details are filled in, candidates must pay the registration fee to complete the application process. This system makes the entire admission process transparent, reliable, hassle-free, and cost-effective thereby reducing the anxiety of applicants/parents regarding the selection and related queries.
How to Apply Online for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021?
The candidates who are aspiring to get admission in class 11 through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) must check the steps to apply online. The registration process is very easy and convenient for the students. But before starting the online application form candidates must have a good quality recent scanned passport size photograph and signature on white paper & matriculation certificate, etc, and more required documents as per informed in the prospectus. Follow the steps given below to apply online for OFSS 11th Admission:
- Initially, the applicants must open the OFSS Bihar official website @www.ofssbihar.in (Direct link given in this article)
- Now, From the home page, click on the “Common Application form” link display on that website.
- After that go for OFSS Bihar Inter admission 2021 & click on “Online Intermediate Registration Portal (for session 2021-23).
- Applicants must click on Check Box to accept terms & conditions (Also read them carefully) and fill the registration form.
- In the next step, the candidates must register with an Email ID and mobile. After that proceed to fill in the details in the online application form section.
- Then the candidates must complete the Online Application Form and verify all the details.
- After that, the applicants must pay the application fee as per the direction of the official advertisement.
- Go for Final Submission of Application.
- There is no need to send/submit a hard copy of the application form or any documents.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of it because it may be used at the time of admission.
Documents Required for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021
The Bihar Board has started the OFSS admission process for providing online admission to the students who have passed class 10 from any CBSE/ ICSE/ State boards. In order to apply through Bihar Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS), the following documents are necessary:
- Intermediate Admission Form
- 10th Class marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- 2 passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate (Only for reserved category)
- Other documents (required as per school norms)
- Admission Fee Receipt
Registration Fee for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission
In order to complete the registration process, the applicants must pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The registration fee for OFSS Bihar Inter admission details are given below:
- For All Category Applicants: Rs.350/- (Rs. 100/- for application fee + Rs. 200/- for college/ university inherent fee + Rs.50/- Charges) as their admission form charges.
- Fee Payment Mode: Online through Debit card, credit card, internet banking, or E-Challan.
- Students can apply for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 institutes with a single payment.
Mode of Fee Payment
Students can pay the application fees through the following modes:
- Online payment using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking
- Downloading e-challan and submitting cash in the nearest bank branch
- Cash payment at Sahaj Vasudha Kendra
Eligibility Criteria for BSEB OFSS Inter Admission
The candidates who are aspiring to take admission in class 11th through OFSS Bihar must check the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements can apply online for OFSS Bihar 11th admission. The list of eligibility criteria are given below:
- Students who have passed the 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board / Bihar Board / CBSE Board or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other state board approved by govt, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed the class 10th exam with a good percentage.
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission Process
The students get selected for class 11th admission through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) on the basis of a merit list. The selection process for OFSS Class 11th admission are given below:
- Online Registration– Students must do the online registration to take part in OFSS Bihar class 11 admission. The registration process is online. There is no need to send a hard copy of the online application form. There is a registration fee of Rs. 300/- for each student.
- Combined Merit List– After the registration process is complete, the official authority will release a combined merit list/ selection list of the candidates. There is a maximum of three merit lists published on the basis of the vacant seats. Students can download the merit list online. The information regarding the selection list is also sent on the registered mobile number and email of the students.
- Download Intimation Letter– Those students who have been allotted a seat in any school/ college must download the intimation letter issued by the BSEB. This letter is required at the time of final admission.
- Report at the School/ College– For the final admission, the selected candidates will have to report at their allotted school/ college. They must carry all the original documents with them. They must also carry the admission fees and passport size photographs.
OFSS Bihar Merit List 2021
The Bihar School Examination Board has released the first cut-off list for admission in class 11. Those students who qualify the minimum eligibility criteria can register online through the official link provided in this article. Such students will have to complete the registration process before the last date. OFSS Bihar Inter admission will take place on the basis of the selection list released by the BSEB, Bihar. Students can download the OFSS Bihar 2nd merit list 2021 online from the direct link given in this article.
How to Enrol in College/ School after OFSS Merit List is released?
Students who have been selected in the selection list/ merit list of OFSS Bihar need to further enroll themselves. Those students whose names are there in the merit list need to register themselves online to get admission to any of the schools/colleges under BSEB. The candidates can follow the steps given below to enroll themselves in any school/ college:
- Students should enroll in the school/college as per the date and time mentioned in the intimation letter.
- Students have to submit the enrollment fee, which can be submitted by DD or cash in their respective school/college.
- Carry passport size color photographs and other vital documents.
- Students can also wait for next merit lists if they want.
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission Seat Allotment List
Once the merit list of OFSS Bihar class 11th admission is released, the authority will begin the registration process. The students who have been selected in the merit list can register for the schools/ colleges from the list provided. After the registration process, the authorities will release the seat allotment list of the students. In this list, the students will be provided with the name of the school/ college to which they have been allotted for the final admission. Students can check their respective schools/colleges and visit the same for final admission. The seats are allotted on the basis of the choice filled by the candidates while online registration. Also, there is a fixed number of seats in each school/ college.
About BSEB OFSS Bihar
Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) is an online system developed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), which allows students to take admission in intermediate courses in schools and colleges affiliated with Bihar Board. One can get admission in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture streams in BSEB affiliated institutes across all 38 districts of Bihar. This system eliminates the need of applying to various institutions separately. Everything from application to selection process has been automated and is completely online.
Highlights of OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2021 Class 11th
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination board|
|Name of the Admission Process||OFSS Bihar Intermediate (11th) Admission 2021|
|Admission Portal Name||Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)|
|Streams Offered||Arts, Science, Commerce, and Agriculture|
|Admission For||Intermediate (11th)|
|OFSS Inter Common Prospectus Download||Click Here (PDF file)|
|OFSS Bihar Merit List 2021 (Class 11th)
BSEB Related Links
- Bihar Board 10th Syllabus 2022: Download BSEB New Matric Syllabus Pdf
- BSEB Class 12th Syllabus 2022
- BSEB Class 10th Result 2022
- Bihar Board Inter Result 2022
- BSEB Class 10th Model Paper 2022
- BSEB Class 12th Sample Paper 2022
- Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2022: Bihar Intermediate Arts, Science, Commerce
- Bihar Board 10th Time Table 2021
FAQs on BSEB OFSS Inter Admission
How can I apply for OFSS Bihar Inter admission 2021?
Candidates can apply for OFSS Bihar online through the website of the BSEB. A direct link to do the OFSS registration is also provided in this article.
What is the full form of OFSS?
Full form of OFSS is Online Facilitation System for Students.
When will the OFSS Bihar Intermediate merit list be published?
The Bihar OFSS Merit list has been released. Candidates can download the 2nd merit list here.
What is the eligibility criteria required for OFSS Inter admission?
Students who have passed class 10th from any State/ CBSE/ ICSE board can apply for OFSS Bihar INtermediate admission.