Goa TET 2019: The Government of Goa conducts Teacher Eligibility Test ( GOA TET) every year. This is the examination for those who wanted to build their Career in teaching line. This eligibility test is for the candidates who wish to pursue their career as teachers of primary classes (I to V) and Upper Primary classes (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Goa. Through this Teachers Eligibility Test of Goa, The aspirant’s General knowledge, Subject knowledge, and teaching skills are tested.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Goa TET 2019 Important Dates
|Goa TET Event||Dates|
|Goa TET Online Application Start from||January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||February 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||February 2019|
|Goa TET Exam Date||Last week of February|
|Results Publishing Date||March 2019|
|Counseling Dates||March 2019|
GOA TET 2019 Application Process
Follow the given instructions below to apply for Goa TET 2019.
- Visit the official site www.education.goa.gov.in to submit the online application form.
- Register with a valid E-mail Id and mobile no.
- Candidates can Log in after the Registration process.
- Candidates will have to Log in back with username and password to access the Application form.
- Fill the correct details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Application fee can be paid both online or offline.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a printout of the same and send it to The District Education Officer.
Goa TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for paper-1 & paper-2 are given below. To know more about the Goa TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria students should visit the official website.
For Paper 1
- Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks is mandatory.
- Candidate must have done Senior Secondary Exam (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Candidate must have done a 12th exam (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks/ they must be appearing in the last year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary Exam (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For Paper 2
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Aspirants appearing in the final year of Diploma in elementary education are also eligible.
- Candidates having B.A or B.Sc degree with minimum 50% marks can apply for the Goa TET 2019 examination.
- Candidate must be a resident of Goa, India.
- Reservation Criteria: 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the State Govt. Regulations.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be 18 years of age as on date of application.
Goa TET Exam Pattern
- There will be paper-1 & paper-2 exam.
- Paper-1 is for the candidates who wish to become a teacher of class 1 to class 5.
- 2nd paper is for the candidates who wish to become a teacher of class 6 to 8.
- Candidates wishing to become teachers for both of them have to give both the papers 1and paper 2
Each Goa TET exam paper will be of 150 marks as mentioned below-
|Papers||TET Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Paper II||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Goa TET Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can download the Goa TET Hall Ticket 2019 a week before the exam date.
- Candidates can check the details from the website.
- Applicants must have the application number to download the Hall Ticket.
GOA TET Result
The result will be announced only on the official website. Applicants can check the result from the official site as no another site will publish the results. Applicants must have the application/admit card number to get the marks. The candidates can check the merit list from the website once the results are announced. Applicants will be shortlisted for the next level on the basis of merit list.
Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Cut Off
The conducting authority of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will announce the result & cut-off marks after the test. Probably the result will be announced in the month of March 2019.
|Exam Name||Goa Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET)|
|Exam Conducting Name||Directorate of Education, Government of Goa|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Goa State|
|Selection Process||On the Basis of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Merit List|
goa tet question paper, goa tet application form 2018, tet goa, goa tet exam 2018, goa tet exam date 2018, teaching in goa, goa education news, dir education goa