CUEE 2020 Application form has been extended again till 30 June 2020. CUEE is also knowns as Centurion University Entrance Exam 2020. CUEE Exam is conducted by Centurion University of Technology and Management Entrance Exam. This is a national level exam for admission into B.Tech, B.Tech(Agriculture), B.Sc (Agriculture) and agricultural Diploma courses. This entrance exam is conducted once in a year. CUEE Exam will be conducted in online mode. Also, the paper will be having objective type questions. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the CUEE exam like dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus etc.
- 16 June 2020: Application form has been released and the last date of filling the form is Extended till 30 June 2020.
CUEE 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of CUEE exam are given in the table below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
|Application form start date||Released|
|Application form end date||30 June 2020|
|Results||last week of May 2020(Tentative)|
|Counselling||First week of June 2020 onwards|
These dates are released by the Centurion University of Technology and Management Entrance Exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CUEE 2020: Application Form Extended (Till 30 June), Exam Dates, Eligibility - Admissions
CUEE 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding CUEE Application form is given below.
- CUEE 2020 Application form has been released in online mode.
- The registration form has been released on the official website. i.e. www.cutm.ac.in
- The last date of filling the form is 30 June 2020(Extended).
- Candidates have to fill the complete form because conducting body does not provide any correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form safe till the admission procedure.
The detailed information regarding CUEE 2020 Application fee is given below.
- The candidate has to pay Rs.1000/- or Rs.1500/- based on their course to complete the registration process.
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through both the modes.
- Online mode:
- The candidate may opt for Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card where the candidate will be directed to the payment gateway to submit the application fee.
- Offline mode:
- Candidate must submit the Demand draft if you wish to pay through offline mode. Aspirant must write the registration number and phone number at the back of the demand draft along with Rs.600/-.
How to fill the Online Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Fill all the details as per the guidelines such as personal, academic as well as qualification details.
- After filling all the details, the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- After fee payment, candidate may submit the application form.
- At last, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Documents required to fill the application form
The list of the document required to fill the form is given below.
- Signature of the Candidate
- Passport Size Photograph
- 10th standard Mark Sheet or equivalent in the support of Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Marksheet
- UG degree Certificate (wherever available)
- Community Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
CUEE 2020 Eligibility criteria
The complete courses wise eligibility criteria are given below.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian.
- Age: There is no age limit for examination.
- Education Qualification: The course wise education qualification is given below.
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding CUEE Admit card is given below.
- Hall ticket is excepted to release from the second week of March 2020.
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website through online mode.i.e. www.cutm.ac.in
- Aspirant has to login through their registration number and password to download the hall card.
- Student has to carry the admit card in the examination hall.
- No candidate will allow sitting in the exam without admit card.
- The admit card carries information like Candidate Name, Roll number, Courses appliedmExam date, time and venue.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card information, please contact the admission office and get the error rectified before the examination.
CUEE 2020 Syllabus
The course wise syllabus of CUEE 2020 is given below.
|B.Tech (Regular)||Candidates have to cover the syllabus of 10+2
|B.Tech (lateral)||Candidates have to cover the syllabus of
|B.Sc Agriculture||Candidates have to cover the syllabus of
|PG||Subjects studies in 10+2+3 level.|
CUEE 2020 Exam pattern
The detailed information regarding CUEE Exam pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of sections||3|
|Maximum Marks allotted||180|
|Total time allotted||3 hours|
|Subjects||Depends on the course|
This is the latest updated information regarding exam pattern by the officials.
CUEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidate can go through the following preparation tips to score well in the exam.
- Do not panic! It creates an environment that makes you scary and mistakes fool.
- When obtaining your query and responses, fill in the relevant information with your consent.
- The duration of the problem is 3 hours and three hours; So, for example, take one hour to each topic.
- Put your first time in focus on your energy. Do not comply with any question for more than a minute. Please distribute the following 2 hours in compliance.
- If all the issues are potent, it is best to choose chemistry in one hour. The number is not less than physics and numerical reading.
- Write your answers to the OMR document first and foremost by doing all the technical questions and selecting the status of the person. Also according to custom reviews on the internet.
- Statistics can be used when calculating a long time.
- Recover the correct answer with the correct number while checking the answer to the print book.
- Damage indicators are in, so it does not matter. Transfer methods, 50-50 methods can be used to undertake to understand.
- Mathematics, chemical technology and chemistry chemicals in specialized fields. Please check well.
CUEE 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding CUEE Result is given below.
- CUEE 2020 result will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- The candidate will need to login to check the result.
- The result will consist of the name of the qualified candidates.
- The result will be in the form of a merit list.
- All the selected aspirants will get the information about their selection through an admission letter which will be sent to their registered email id.
- Students also, get information about the result declaration via SMS on the mobile number.
CUEE 2020 Counselling
The details about CUEE 2020 Counselling are provided in this section given below:
- CUEE Counselling process will start after the declaration of the result.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Students will be notified about the counselling process through Email.
- Candidate those have qualifying marks in the test will be called for counselling round.
List of Documents needed during Counselling
The list of documents required in the counselling round is given below.
- CUEE 2020 Admit Card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10 marks sheet
- Diploma marks sheet and certificate
- SC/St/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
Courses Offered Through CUEE
The courses offered through CUEE is given below.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Tech Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- B.tech Agriculture
- B.Tech Diary Technology
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
- M.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Fishery Science
For Vocational Courses:
Diploma(Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Automobile, Mining)
Centurion University Address and Web Link
The Centurion University of Technology and Management is an Odisha State University. It began by a group of ambitious academics with aspirations to provide high-quality education. It offers various courses in the stream of B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, ITI etc. The university has various campuses in the state. It is well known for its best features, eco-friendly environment and student-friendly teaching.
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.
CUEE 2020 Highlight
The detailed information regarding CUEE 2020 is given below.
|Exam Name||Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE)|
|Exam conducting body||Centurion University|
|Category||Undergraduate – BTech (Engineering), BTech (Agriculture) and BSc agriculture|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Exam mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Medium or language||English|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours or 180 minutes|
|Helpline Number||82600 77222|
Who is the conducting body of CUEE 2020?
CUEE 2020 will be conducted by Centurion University, Bhubaneswar.
How to apply for CUEE 2020?
Candidates can apply for CUEE 2020 by visiting the official website of Centurion University, Bhubaneswar i.e. cutm.ac.in.
What is the level of CUEE 2020?
CUEE 2020 is the University level examination.
When will CUEE 2020 take place?
Centurion University Entrance Exam will be held in the First week of April 2020.