BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission 2020-21: Birla Institute of Technology (Deemed to be University) Mesra, Ranchi announced admission in various programs run at Mesra campus and other campuses. The complete list of the courses being offered by Birla Institute of Technology at Mesra and its Off Campuses – Deoghar, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna. GP Birla BIT Scholarship worth nearly 2.25 crores are available for meritorious student of BIT.
MBA 2020 – Postponement of GD & PI
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi announced the postponement of MBA admission scheduled to be held on 3-4 April 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
- The revised dates for the MBA admission process will be notified in the first week of april 2020.
- All the applicants are advised to check the institute website regularly.
- The last date for applying for admission to the MBA program is therefore extended up to 10th April 2020.
Tentative Admission Schedule For the Session 2020-21
The tentative admission schedule was announced but looking at current scenario of lock down, it seems that institute will extend all dates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission 2020-21 - Admissions
BBA and BCA Programs 2020
Admission to 3 Years (Full-Time) BBA and BCA Programs 2020 at its Off Campuses – Deoghar, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna. Applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Programs for the academic session 2020-21.
Direct Admission Under NRI / OCI / SFFS Category at BIT Mesra
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mesra) invited applications from the Non Resident Indian (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Self Financing Foreign Student (SFFS) categories to following full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Integrated programs offered by the Institute at Mesra. All programs will commence in July 2020.
Undergraduate programmes (after Class XII/ equivalent)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.): Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer), Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- M.Tech. in Automated Manufacturing Systems, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Aided Analysis and Design (CAAD), Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Energy Technology, Environmental Science & Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Remote Sensing and Space Engineering & Rocketry
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Pharmacognosy
- Master of Urban Planning (MUP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geo-Informatics, Mathematics and Physics
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry, Food Technology, Mathematics & Computing and Physics
BIT Mesra Notification Regarding Management Quota
BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission: