BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission 2021: Birla Institute of Technology (Deemed to be University) Mesra, Ranchi announced admission in various programs run at Mesra campus and other campuses. The complete list of the courses being offered by Birla Institute of Technology at Mesra and its Off Campuses – Deoghar, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna. GP Birla BIT Scholarship worth nearly 2.25 crores are available for meritorious student of BIT.
BIT Mesra Admission Schedule 2021
The tentative admission schedule was announced but looking at current scenario of lock down, it seems that institute will extend all dates.
|Courses||Last date to apply||Exam and GD PI Date|
|MBA admission||07 May 2021||17 & 18 May 2021|
|MCA admission||20 May 2021||13 June 2021|
|BHMCT admission||20 June 2021||05 July 2021|
|M.Tech, M.Pharma, MUP & M.Sc admission||25 May 2021||21 & 22 June 2021|
|Phd admission||10 June 2021||17 June 2021|
Kindly check complete details here for BIT Mesra Admission 2021
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission 2021 - Admissions
Direct Admission Under NRI / OCI / SFFS Category at BIT Mesra
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT Mesra) invited applications from the Non Resident Indian (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Self Financing Foreign Student (SFFS) categories to following full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Integrated programs offered by the Institute at Mesra. All programs will commence in July 2020.
Undergraduate programmes (after Class XII/ equivalent)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.): Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer), Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- M.Tech. in Automated Manufacturing Systems, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Aided Analysis and Design (CAAD), Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Energy Technology, Environmental Science & Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Remote Sensing and Space Engineering & Rocketry
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Pharmacognosy
- Master of Urban Planning (MUP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geo-Informatics, Mathematics and Physics
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry, Food Technology, Mathematics & Computing and Physics
BIT Mesra Notification Regarding Management Quota
BIT Mesra Important Press Release Regarding Admission: There is no provision of a ‘Management Quota’ in violation of the pre-announced process, and issuance of a letter of admission is always strictly in adherence with the stated admission mechanism.