The CAT Admit Card 2019 has been released on the CAT official website (IIM Calcutta) from 24 October 2019. The admit card will not be available for download after the provided last date. All the aspirants are required to download the admit card from the official website and print that Hall Ticket in order to appear in the exam. Exam centres for the candidates will be found in the admit card.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Candidates are required to print the Admit Card probably in the A4 size sheet format, using a Laser Printer. This will ensure proper legibility of the photograph and signature. A photo identification card should be taken along with the Admit card for entry into Exam Centre.
The admit card for CAT 2019 will not be sent by post. All the details regarding CAT 2019 Admit Card can be found in this article.
Latest Update: IIM released the Answer Key of CAT 2019 on its Official website.
CAT Admit Card 2019 Dates
The Admit card download dates are announced on IIMCAT official website and are follows:
|Availability of Admit Card||24 October 2019|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||25 November 2019|
|Date of Examination||25 November 2019|
|Date of Answer Key||5 December 2019|
CAT Admit Card 2019
A CAT Admit Card contains important details such as
- Registration no.
- Date of birth
- Date and Day of Test
- Test time
- Test centre
- Test system no.
- There will also be a field for candidates signature in the presence of invigilator
NEW HIGHLIGHT IV CAT 2019 ADMIT CARD
3 new things present in CAT Exam Admit Card 2108
- Google Map Link
- Reference Number
- Emergency Contact Number
First time ever, a link has been given to check the exam centre location in admit card. When an applicant click on it, he/she will be taken to the exam location as marked in google location. This feature will help candidates immensely, as they can know how far they are from the centre and plan accordingly.
- Candidates have to print Admit Card in A4 size sheet using a laser printer
- Admit card will only be applicable if the photo and signature are valid and legible
- The photograph should be pasted during the time of registration in the space provided
- It is important to take admit card to the exam centre and should be presented whenever asked
- A valid photo identification card should be brought along with the Admit Card
- A valid photo identification ID will include an Aaadhar Card, Driving license, Employer ID, Pan card, Passport, Voter ID, College ID.
How to download CAT Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates have to go to the main login page of CAT 2019 website and then to the icon window ‘’ download admit card’’
- Now the applicant has to click on ‘Download Admit card’
- After clicking on Download Admit Card, the aspirant is required to enter his/her registered CAT 2019 user ID and Password in the space provided
- Application details will be displayed along with the icon ‘’ Admit Card’’
- Click on ‘Admit Card’
- Click on ‘’Here’’ in one line IIM message- Please Click here to download Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will be downloaded
- The aspirants are required to print the admit card
- In the space provided, candidate have to paste one identical photograph of themselves
- Candidates have to carry their admit card along with a valid photo identification card
Note: Official Website to download CAT Admit Card is www.iimcat.ac.in.
Important Do’s for the Exam Day
- Candidates have to bring admit card along with a valid photo identification card
- A valid photo identification may include an original copy of Aaadhar Card, Driving license, Employer ID, Pan card, Passport, Voter ID, College ID.
- If the candidate is using the services of a scribe, then scribe affidavit is required.
- The candidate has to report 90 minutes before the scheduled time
- Candidates will get a rough pad and pen from the exam centre.
Important Don’ts for the Exam Day
- No Jewellery allowed inside the testing room
- Shoes are not allowed inside the testing room
- Pen, Pencil, sharpener, watch, Mobile phones, calculators are also not allowed inside the exam centre
- There would be no break in between the duration of 3 hours
- No documents except Admit card and photo ID will be allowed to be carried by the candidate into the centre. Candidates cannot bring any pencil, paper, pen or any stationary item. They will be provided with the same during the duration of the exam.