CAT Admit Card 2020 will be released on the CAT official website (IIM Kozhikode) from 23 October 2020. The admit card is not be available for download after the provided last date. All the aspirants are required to download the admit card from the official website and print that Hall Ticket in order to appear in the exam. Exam centres for the candidates will be found in the admit card.
Candidates are required to print the Admit Card probably in the A4 size sheet format, using a Laser Printer. This will ensure proper legibility of the photograph and signature. A photo identification card should be taken along with the Admit card for entry into Exam Centre.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
The admit card for CAT 2020 will not be sent by post. All the details regarding CAT 2020 Admit Card can be found in this article.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CAT Admit Card 2020: Hall Ticket Download Dates - Admissions
CAT Admit Card 2020 Dates
The Admit card download dates are announced on IIMCAT official website and are follows:
|Availability of Admit Card||23 October 2020|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||24 November 2020|
|Date of Examination||24 November 2020|
|Date of Answer Key||05 December 2020|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
CAT Admit Card 2020
A CAT Admit Card contains important details such as
- Registration no.
- Date of birth
- Date and Day of Test
- Test time
- Test centre
- Test system no.
- There will also be a field for candidates signature in the presence of the invigilator
How to download CAT Admit Card 2020?
- Candidates have to go to the main login page of CAT 2020 website and then to the icon window ‘’ download admit card’’
- Now the applicant has to click on ‘Download Admit card’
- After clicking on Download Admit Card, the aspirant is required to enter his/her registered CAT 2020 user ID and Password in the space provided
- Application details will be displayed along with the icon ‘’ Admit Card’’
- Click on ‘Admit Card’
- Click on ‘’Here’’ in one line IIM message- Please Click here to download Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will be downloaded
- The aspirants are required to print the admit card
- In the space provided, candidate have to paste one identical photograph of themselves
- Candidates have to carry their admit card along with a valid photo identification card
Note: Official Website to download CAT Admit Card is www.iimcat.ac.in.
Important Do’s for the Exam Day
- Candidates have to bring admit card along with a valid photo identification card
- Valid photo identification may include an original copy of Aaadhar Card, Driving license, Employer ID, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, College ID.
- If the candidate is using the services of a scribe, then scribe affidavit is required.
- The candidate has to report 90 minutes before the scheduled time
- Candidates will get a rough pad and pen from the exam centre.
Important Don’ts for the Exam Day
- No Jewellery allowed inside the testing room
- Shoes are not allowed inside the testing room
- Pen, Pencil, sharpener, watch, Mobile phones, calculators are also not allowed inside the exam centre
- There would be no break in between the duration of 3 hours
- No documents except Admit card and photo ID will be allowed to be carried by the candidate into the centre. Candidates cannot bring any pencil, paper, pen or any stationery item. They will be provided with the same during the duration of the exam.
CAT 2020 Exam Schedule
|Session||Exam Time||Reporting Time||Last Entry Time|
|Morning Session||9:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M||7:30 A.M||8:45 A.M|
|Afternoon Session||2:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M||1:00 P.M||2:15 P.M|
- Candidates have to print Admit Card in A4 size sheet using a laser printer
- Admit card will only be applicable if the photo and signature are valid and legible
- The photograph should be pasted during the time of registration in the space provided
- It is important to take admit card to the exam centre and should be presented whenever asked
- A valid photo identification card should be brought along with the Admit Card
- A valid photo identification ID will include an Aaadhar Card, Driving license, Employer ID, Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID, College ID.
NEW HIGHLIGHT IV CAT 2020 ADMIT CARD
3 new things present in CAT Exam Admit Card 2020
- Google Map Link
- Reference Number
- Emergency Contact Number
First time ever, a link has been given to check the exam centre location in admit card. When an applicant clicks on it, he/she will be taken to the exam location as marked in google location. This feature will help candidates immensely, as they can know how far they are from the centre and plan accordingly.
CAT 2020 Highlights
|Name Of Exam||Common Admission Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Details required to download CAT 2020 Admit Card||User ID and Password|