CAT Admit Card 2019: IIM Kozhikode will conduct the Common Aptitude Test 2019 on 24 November 2019. CAT admit card 2019 will be available in online mode only for those students whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. To download the CAT 2019, admit card, candidates will require to login to the official website using their CAT user ID and password received at the time of registration. The admit card of CAT 2019 would carry details such as personal details of the candidates, examination centre details and exam day instructions. Without the CAT admit card 2019, candidates will not be permitted to appear for the examination. Applicants are advised to preserve the print out of the admit card till the admission process is over. The CAT registration 2019 started from 8 August and continued until 26 September. Indian Institute Management, Kozhikode will conduct the CAT 2019 on 25 November 2019 in online mode under the convenorship of Prof. Sumanta Basu. Aspirants can get all the information regarding CAT Admit Card 2019 from this article.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- IIM Kozhikode will conduct the CAT 2019.
- CAT 2019 Exam will held on 24 November 2019
- CAT 2019 Result will be declared on January 2020
CAT Admit Card 2019 Dates
Candidate can check important events and their date of CAT Admit Card which is given below:
|CAT 2019 admit card issue||24 October 2019|
|Last date to download CAT admit card||Until the day of the exam|
|Date of Examination||24 November 2019|
How to download Common Aptitude Test Admit Card 2019?
Candidates would require to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of CAT 2019:
- The student either visit the official website of CAT 2019 Or the click the link given below.
- Then, log in through your registered credentials (CAT login ID and Password).
- After that, CAT 2019 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the PDF file of the admit card/Hall ticket.
- Candidates are suggested to print at least two copies of the admit card. Keep a soft-copy of admit card for future use.
- Official Website: https://iimcat.ac.in
Details mentioned on CAT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The CAT admit card 2019 will have the following information:
|S.No.||CAT 2019 mentioned information|
|1.||Name of the candidate|
|2.||Date of birth of the candidate|
|3.||CAT 2019 Registration Number and User ID|
|4.||Category – Whether the candidate belongs to General category or Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe or Differently Abled|
|5.||Date and slot of CAT 2019 Examination|
|6.||Name of the Exam centre and address Test system number|
|9.||Exam day instructions|
Problems in downloading CAT Admit Card 2019
Students may face the following issues while downloading the CAT 2019 admit card/ hall ticket. The solutions to the above obstacle mentioned below:
Forgetting login credentials – In case, the applicant forgets their login ID and password which were generated at the time of registration, he/she has to click on the ‘Forget Password’ tab. The applicant will receive a link to reset the password to their registered email address. The candidate has to visit the link and create a new password.
In case of any other doubts or queries, the student can contact the CAT Helpline Desk number: 1-800-209-0830 (Toll-Free) or email at [email protected]
What to Carry along with CAT Admit Card 2019 on exam day?
Along with the CAT 2019 admit card, the applicant will have to carry any of the following photo identity cards including
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or employer among others.
Check Details of CAT 2019 here.